Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*giggles* You've got writers block?

naw, just cleaning up the ending part...to run with a second part.

deals with a nuts and bolts party...swinger thing..where the guys have different colored bolts...and their wives/GFs have the matching colored nuts...all dropped in a bowl and picked out to see who ya pair up with...

could be..anyone of the tweleve:D

naw, just cleaning up the ending part...to run with a second part.

deals with a nuts and bolts party...swinger thing..where the guys have different colored bolts...and their wives/GFs have the matching colored nuts...all dropped in a bowl and picked out to see who ya pair up with...

could be..anyone of the tweleve:D
Mmm, fun. I can just imagine a multitude of directions you could go in.

Mmm, fun. I can just imagine a multitude of directions you could go in.

mmhmm..it really does help if everyone swings either way...very interesting.

usually when I get writer's block I start a thread or jump into one in the SRP area..tho I do that when bored as well looking for something new to write

mmhmm..it really does help if everyone swings either way...very interesting.

usually when I get writer's block I start a thread or jump into one in the SRP area..tho I do that when bored as well looking for something new to write
lol, but not for the sheer entertainment of it?

lol, but not for the sheer entertainment of it?

Well that too..lol

I just run out of ideas for new threads, they all seem to blend together after a while.

I'll get a wild hair up my ass and toss something out there...or if a thought runs through my head for a few days..I'll write it up and toss it out..and see if I get a bite

Well that too..lol

I just run out of ideas for new threads, they all seem to blend together after a while.

I'll get a wild hair up my ass and toss something out there...or if a thought runs through my head for a few days..I'll write it up and toss it out..and see if I get a bite
* Mmmm, nibbles...

Tho I haven't written anything since 2006

my editor who does all my stories won't know how to react.

Prolly think I'm ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back