Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning to Everyone...Im new to the boards.....have been a reader though for several years. I'm looking forward to learning,sharing and getting to know each of you lovely ladies!!!:kiss:

Welcome Emerald!!
here are lots of lovely ladies!!! very lovely;)

Happy Saturday! how's everyone's weekend going? Mines ok..snow has stopped..finally. I'm soo over it already..sheesh.

:rose:

Happy Saturday! how's everyone's weekend going? Mines ok..snow has stopped..finally. I'm soo over it already..sheesh.

:rose:

I will try and send some warm weather out your way.
Sunny today and the rest of the week, though it was windy.
I guess it is why people move out to SoCal. But me I miss the weather any weather. I will take rain or snow any day.
I have lived back east, and up in WA. So I know what I am missing.:)

Hi...girls...I'm so over snow already. We're buried here in Upstate New york,having a storm at the moment.The trees are covered in ice so they look very pretty,people stopping to take pictures of it.It's a skating rink outside.I would love to be in Florida for the winter but may get a break soon.I'm up...not by choice...looking around & found your thread so had to stop by & say hello.Hello ...

good morning my sexxy ladies............hope you all have a great day:kiss:. who has snow? send me some....lol my son has never seen snow and he is 8 yrs old....

sally baby....nice to have you along for the ride..hope you cummmm back. we are a friendly bunch. and zraddish, where did you live back east if i may ask?

I miss snow! not the little muddy almost melting ones...but nice white fluffy...oooh, so wanna go skiing again! no wait..i wanna try out snowboarding! heard its really fun!!!

Hi...girls...I'm so over snow already. We're buried here in Upstate New york,having a storm at the moment.The trees are covered in ice so they look very pretty,people stopping to take pictures of it.It's a skating rink outside.I would love to be in Florida for the winter but may get a break soon.I'm up...not by choice...looking around & found your thread so had to stop by & say hello.Hello ...

Hi there!
well...send the snow to Alyssa!
hope your storm will go away soon!..hmm..ice skating...like that too..once in a while...but I can't stop..keep bumping to the wall ^^

good morning my sexxy ladies............hope you all have a great day:kiss:. who has snow? send me some....lol my son has never seen snow and he is 8 yrs old....

sally baby....nice to have you along for the ride..hope you cummmm back. we are a friendly bunch. and zraddish, where did you live back east if i may ask?

Of course you may ask :)
I lived in and around DC. Virgina,MD. And Burr New Jersey.
Froze my ass off there. I was young and fresh from SoCal.
I did basic training in the dead of winter. Snow and more snow. Though not like Upstate NY, beautiful but no way to cold. And you?

Good Morning Ladies! Well we didnt get any kind of snow storm..so i suppose it's back to work. Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!!!!:kiss::kiss:

Of course you may ask :)
I lived in and around DC. Virgina,MD. And Burr New Jersey.
Froze my ass off there. I was young and fresh from SoCal.
I did basic training in the dead of winter. Snow and more snow. Though not like Upstate NY, beautiful but no way to cold. And you?

i live in the southern part of virginia. havent seen snow (real snow...lol) in ages. my son has NEVER seen a real snowfall. just a cpl of inches here and there....

welcome emerald eyes:) another east coast gal here. jump in and join the fun, we are a friendly bunch.........:rose::kiss:

i live in the southern part of virginia. havent seen snow (real snow...lol) in ages. my son has NEVER seen a real snowfall. just a cpl of inches here and there....
Never say never. Maybe someday he will more than a couple inches. At least you get rain and have nice fall colors.
And I see snow only on the distance mountains. Or when I visit my sister in them mountains.

Hope everyone's Monday is good, and not to cold or blue.

Hi Everyone!

It's really cold here in WI and we're expecting more snow. Again. Fuck. LoL Ahhh stop the insanity..i keep sayin.

Nice to see the thread movin n groovin!

Hope all of you are having a great Monday.

:)

Never say never. Maybe someday he will more than a couple inches. At least you get rain and have nice fall colors.
And I see snow only on the distance mountains. Or when I visit my sister in them mountains.

Hope everyone's Monday is good, and not to cold or blue.

yup I agree!
it was really weird in UK last year...in the middle of March i think...it suddenly snowed very heavily! it was just for that day....but to think of it...in London..it doesnt really snow...

Hi Everyone!

It's really cold here in WI and we're expecting more snow. Again. Fuck. LoL Ahhh stop the insanity..i keep sayin.

Nice to see the thread movin n groovin!

Hope all of you are having a great Monday.

:)

argh! sorry to hear abt that Cipher! I wish you good weather asap!!!
in UK...it s been raining...but it s really weird...every time for the last 4 yrs...it s been always raining on exams days....that must say something!!! :p

yup I agree!
it was really weird in UK last year...in the middle of March i think...it suddenly snowed very heavily! it was just for that day....but to think of it...in London..it doesnt really snow...

That must've been quite the scene i'm sure. Does everything shut down when it snows in the UK? Here in the states..too much snow and NOTHING moves.

argh! sorry to hear abt that Cipher! I wish you good weather asap!!!
in UK...it s been raining...but it s really weird...every time for the last 4 yrs...it s been always raining on exams days....that must say something!!! :p

Sounds like an Omen. You should get a pardon..LoL Say the weather affects your brain power..LoL

That must've been quite the scene i'm sure. Does everything shut down when it snows in the UK? Here in the states..too much snow and NOTHING moves.

nope...it doesn snow in London...up there, it does snow...but further north, it definitely snows..but it doesnt shut down...not that cold..maybe down to -5C...wait...u dont do C...erm....23F....
so it mostly fine.
awww...u have to come to london. everything is open...but.at Xmas sale..nothing moves too...tooooo many ppl...lol

nope...it doesn snow in London...up there, it does snow...but further north, it definitely snows..but it doesnt shut down...not that cold..maybe down to -5C...wait...u dont do C...erm....23F....
so it mostly fine.
awww...u have to come to london. everything is open...but.at Xmas sale..nothing moves too...tooooo many ppl...lol

Ohh! i would love to visit London. Always been a thing to do on my life list LoL I'll get there eventually.
23F..These days that's a heat wave. Gurl..lately it's been below zero..like frostbite within 10mins..it's ugly. LoL

Ohh! i would love to visit London. Always been a thing to do on my life list LoL I'll get there eventually.
23F..These days that's a heat wave. Gurl..lately it's been below zero..like frostbite within 10mins..it's ugly. LoL

yea i have heard...poooor you! cant imagine O.O!!! come here and warm up;)
yea...and I always wanted to go the US! but in summer ;) i m planning to visit...but everything is so unsure...want to do a volunteer program for a few weeks there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back