Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know i'm slackin with the pics..i get lazy :rolleyes:

And david..nothings happened since 2weeks ago..i told you..it isn't like that..we play when i want to :devil:
i'm kinda over him LoL I like someone else these days :D:devil:

How's things with you?

Is it the new guy you told me about??!!:D

Doing okay here. Dealing with some flooding, tho. And the girls don't have school tomorrow, so there goes my peace and quiet morning!! :rolleyes:

Is it the new guy you told me about??!!:D

Doing okay here. Dealing with some flooding, tho. And the girls don't have school tomorrow, so there goes my peace and quiet morning!! :rolleyes:

Nah it's not the new guy..i'm transferring stores soon..new position..i've been stressin about that..and dealin with other shit..i'm not thinking about any boys..or girls for the matter LoL :rolleyes:

No school? didn't they just start like 2wks ago? LoL :eek:

Nah it's not the new guy..i'm transferring stores soon..new position..i've been stressin about that..and dealin with other shit..i'm not thinking about any boys..or girls for the matter LoL :rolleyes:

No school? didn't they just start like 2wks ago? LoL :eek:

I can understand why you're stressing, hunny! Better position at the new store??

If you need to talk, you know where I am!

They did just start, but with the flooding they are closing schools in the area.

I can understand why you're stressing, hunny! Better position at the new store??

If you need to talk, you know where I am!

They did just start, but with the flooding they are closing schools in the area.

Yeah it's a better position..and more money..always a bonus:)

Damn, flooding that bad?? it's been kinda raining here for 2 days, but not flooding..we did have that in the summer..it was bad.

Yeah it's a better position..and more money..always a bonus:)

Damn, flooding that bad?? it's been kinda raining here for 2 days, but not flooding..we did have that in the summer..it was bad.

Glad it's more money, sweetheart!!! And I hope you like the new store and make lots of friends... like that will be a problem for you!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, flooding got bad this time. But we arre luckier than a lot of people.

I think I'll be heading for bed soon. I don't know why I am so tired today! ANd my head has been bugging me too.:(
So have a good evening and I'll talk to you later!!! :heart:

Hi honey!! Fancy meeting you here!!! LOL

Yea? You wouldn't know but I liked you ladies or something. ;)

Or maybe it's just that I fantasize about crawling between... never mind... I'll be good for tonight... at least for now.:kiss:

Yea? You wouldn't know but I liked you ladies or something. ;)

Or maybe it's just that I fantasize about crawling between... never mind... I'll be good for tonight... at least for now.:kiss:

Oh but dear, you ARE good!!! ;)

Would love to hear your fantasies!!!!!

Oh but dear, you ARE good!!! ;)

Would love to hear your fantasies!!!!!

I dream about you sitting on the kitchen table and me crawling between those gorgeous thighs of yours and feasting on your sweat tasting pussy. Drawing out every ounce of cum that I can. Covering my face, dripping down my chin. mmmmm. Damn, I would love.

I dream about you sitting on the kitchen table and me crawling between those gorgeous thighs of yours and feasting on your sweat tasting pussy. Drawing out every ounce of cum that I can. Covering my face, dripping down my chin. mmmmm. Damn, I would love.

Damn!! That's hot, woman!!!!!! :kiss::heart::kiss:

I need to make my way to Canada!!!!! :devil:

Hi, New girl here!

I am bisexual, and have never had a woman in my life, but had a few experiences. Shauna, your picture is so damn hot and makes me horny. Awesome photography!

Not to mention all your other sexy girls on here. I just wanted to say hi and wish we all could get together and have a hot pajama party. Oh, my imagination is good. I need to get a sexy pic on here. Working on a story for here and maybe I should include some girlie action.

Good morning hunny and Veronica and all the sexy ladies here!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

And Veronica, I agree about Shauna's AV.... it does get the mind aworking!!! :devil:

Welcome Veronica and good morning Hunny. Hope everyone is doing well today. kisses to you all. Veronica, where in the Carolinas?Virginia here.....:kiss::kiss:

Hey ladies!

Hope you all have a good day!

I've been enjoying my off days, bein lazy :D

i'll try stopping back again later!

:rose:

Welcome Veronica and good morning Hunny. Hope everyone is doing well today. kisses to you all. Veronica, where in the Carolinas?Virginia here.....:kiss::kiss:

South Carolina, right in the Bob Jones region. Yuck. Virginia is for lovers, right? Starting early on the posting today. Working on the horny factor, gotta write a story. Anybody horny today?

Kisses to all!

Hi Ladies! I'm new here. I have to say that with all the pics and talk here I'm getting very wet and horny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back