Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning! i soo don't wanna work...ugh...:(

Hope u all have a gr8 day ladies!:rose:

Good day to all you beautiful ladies of Lit.

I hope you're all having a wonderful day

:rose::kiss::rose::kiss:

Good day to all you beautiful ladies of Lit.

I hope you're all having a wonderful day

:rose::kiss::rose::kiss:

I've been able to text a wonderful woman alot today, so that helps my day to be wonderful!!! :kiss::kiss:

Hope your day is going well for you too, Shauna!!!!!

Hi Cipher!!!

Haven't had much of a chance to talk to you lately.. :( I hope we can catch up later!!! :kiss::heart:

Aww :(
I'm glad we have email and texting..sometimes i admit..i get lazy and don't even bother with my celly telly..:eek:

And if i may ask..where da hell has goddess been?? hope she's alrite..let her know i've been thinking about her!:rose:

Hello beautiful ones,

Just stopping in for some womanly love and affection, something I don't have right now. Have a good night all you lovely ladies of Lit.

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Good evening ladies!

I hope you're all having a great one. I miss chatting with ye! I know, I know... it's my fault - I haven't been online in FOREVER!

:kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

Aww :(
I'm glad we have email and texting..sometimes i admit..i get lazy and don't even bother with my celly telly..:eek:

And if i may ask..where da hell has goddess been?? hope she's alrite..let her know i've been thinking about her!:rose:

I sure will, sweet heart.

I need to talk to you at some point, so if you could call or text me when you are able, that'd be great. :heart::kiss:

Good evening ladies!

I hope you're all having a great one. I miss chatting with ye! I know, I know... it's my fault - I haven't been online in FOREVER!

:kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

Hi honey...it looks like I'm chasing you from one thread to the next!!! You still up? :kiss:

Evening ladies, hope everyone has had a good week, and are looking forward to the weekend!

It's late night....where are all the sexy ladies?????

Probably all getting lucky :eek:

I WANT DETAILS!!!!! :devil:

It's been nice just to hang out with Max at home tonight!!! :rose::rose:

I hope you had a good time with your nephew's birthday!!!! :kiss:

I bet it has been nice sweetheart. :rose::kiss::rose:

His birthday is actually tomorrow. I just made the cake today cause I knew I'd be too lazy to do it tomorrow before the party :eek:

I bet it has been nice sweetheart. :rose::kiss::rose:

His birthday is actually tomorrow. I just made the cake today cause I knew I'd be too lazy to do it tomorrow before the party :eek:

Ahhhh!! Okay. I liked the pic you sent me!!! What kind of cake is it?? And do you have extra batteries for the camera for the cake smushing that is mandatory at a 1st birthday??? :D

Ahhhh!! Okay. I liked the pic you sent me!!! What kind of cake is it?? And do you have extra batteries for the camera for the cake smushing that is mandatory at a 1st birthday??? :D

It's a half chocolate - half vanilla. And the design is called "cookie jar". It's his favorite toy. It's shaped like a cookie jar and sings and you put different shapes and stuff in it. I dunno - he loves playing with it. That, and his touch/feel books, is all he wants to play with so.... thats what his mother/father wanted on his cake.

And I'm not sure. I assume that his mother will take lots of pics. I dunno though. But, I'm hoping he smashes that damn cake! LoL. It only took me 4 hours to decorate!

Hmmmm. I quickly read about the toy, not realizing it was for a kid. A "cookie jar"! What was I thinking!?!?! Keep the kid reading.

So back to fantasy land with those sweet women....

It's a half chocolate - half vanilla. And the design is called "cookie jar". It's his favorite toy. It's shaped like a cookie jar and sings and you put different shapes and stuff in it. I dunno - he loves playing with it. That, and his touch/feel books, is all he wants to play with so.... thats what his mother/father wanted on his cake.

And I'm not sure. I assume that his mother will take lots of pics. I dunno though. But, I'm hoping he smashes that damn cake! LoL. It only took me 4 hours to decorate!

You are such an incredible aunt to that little boy!! And in the pictures you've sent me, he obviously thinks the world of you, too!!! :heart:

And cake smashing is a requirement at first birthday parties!!! That and getting frosting in every crevice!!! :eek:

For you, sweet Shauna I leave {{{{{Shauna}}}}} and lots of :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

And for that cutie Happy Birthday!!!!!

Hey gurlfriends!!:heart:

I know i've been MIA..been working alot..and kinda sickly..i get migraines alot..and i can't stand to be on here..:(

I miss u all, and hope everyone is doing well!:kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

Hey gurlfriends!!:heart:

I know i've been MIA..been working alot..and kinda sickly..i get migraines alot..and i can't stand to be on here..:(

I miss u all, and hope everyone is doing well!:kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

{{hugs}} feel better soon missy :kiss:

Hmmmm. I quickly read about the toy, not realizing it was for a kid. A "cookie jar"! What was I thinking!?!?! Keep the kid reading.

So back to fantasy land with those sweet women....

Ha ha, for sure! Unfortuneately (or maybe not... I haven't quite decided yet:confused:) after the toys he received today - I'm thinking "cookie jar" is no longer his fave. Ah well.....

And for sure, reading is a must. Turns after his auntie for that - and I'm proud of it. :D Even the books that he received today he kept going back to instead of all the noisy things. :D

And now..... back to fantasy land indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back