Bi guys who like receiving anal, but don't want to get pegged.

AppleCucumber

Cum dumpster
It seems a lot of bi guys who bottom like to get pegged. They might also start of with a fake cock before moving onto a real one.

Are there any guys here who are like me. I am bi and find women very attractive but have no desire to have a dildo in my ass. I do love it when a man fucks me in the ass with a real cock. I do enjoy bareback if possible but it's not entirely about feeling him cum.

It seems a lot of bi guys who bottom like to get pegged. They might also start of with a fake cock before moving onto a real one.

Are there any guys here who are like me. I am bi and find women very attractive but have no desire to have a dildo in my ass. I do love it when a man fucks me in the ass with a real cock. I do enjoy bareback if possible but it's not entirely about feeling him cum.
I agree completely. Also my wife has asked my why I never wanted to suck a dildo. I tell her that for me, a big part of giving head is the submissive aspect.

A dildo is a poor substitute. The only time I use one is to give my girlfriend a cam show while she jerks her cock.

After my girl friend seduced me into allowing her bull access, pegging is all but a poor substitute. We still peg as a warm up. My climaxes are way more intense with a real one. Add a spit roast and I'm well done. We do pegging more for her enjoyment and dominance now.

There ain't nothing like the real thing.
Accept nothing less...

I was monogamous through 20 years of marriage so the only cock available to me was my ex-wife's strap-on. It took many years for me to convince her to give it a go, but she ended up loving it and it became a regular part of our sexual activities. I always loved when she purchased a new (and bigger) dildo and strapped it on for my enjoyment. We had quite a collection when we got divorced.

I was monogamous through 20 years of marriage so the only cock available to me was my ex-wife's strap-on. It took many years for me to convince her to give it a go, but she ended up loving it and it became a regular part of our sexual activities. I always loved when she purchased a new (and bigger) dildo and strapped it on for my enjoyment. We had quite a collection when we got divorced.
Why not get the real thing?

Attachments

• 16931983-46EF-4862-97CD-299D94A7F27B.jpeg
    16931983-46EF-4862-97CD-299D94A7F27B.jpeg
    808.8 KB · Views: 49

Strapons are rigid and unforgiving, even the realistic ones compared to the real thing. I like the mental space of having a woman fuck me and having her in control. Maybe not for some, but for me its emasculating and I like it. Most times when it happens I end up getting too excited and ravaging her

Any kind of ass play is good by me, but my wife just doesn't enjoy pegging so we don't. She loves watching other guys fuck me, so were good there. And she has enjoyed letting a couple of her girlfriends use my ass which can be pretty hot as well.

Any kind of ass play is good by me, but my wife just doesn't enjoy pegging so we don't. She loves watching other guys fuck me, so were good there. And she has enjoyed letting a couple of her girlfriends use my ass which can be pretty hot as well.
Now that is a show worth the front row

I think this is easily explained. A lot of the joy of sex is from giving physical pleasure to your partner.
If you're being pegged, your partner isn't getting (much) physical pleasure from it. Of course feelings of dominance and control can make up for that in some cases, but it still isn't the same.

Back