Be kind to your elders...

I cant stand motorbikes but I could HARLEY take my eyes off you .

Red :rose:

Hey Gorgeous! You stay away too long its torture when you deprive us like that.....we will always want more of you.

Question for you...

Just curious... this thought came to me this morning...

You have seen my pictures.
You see me, in a park, on my bike, maybe the grocery...
What would you do?

Smile, and quietly tell you, "You are just as sexy in real life as on Lit."

What would you do?

Well I certainly loved the summers I worked at a grocery store when I was younger ;) I would come up to you and ask if you needed any help, and flirt a little while I help carry your groceries to your vehicle.

What would you do?

If I was lucky enough to see and recognize you I would have to walk up to you and tell you that you are more beautiful in person!!:

Let me think... What should I do ?

What would you do?

That's a no brainer !!! I'd do what any other horny man would do....... If you were at the grocery, I'd observe you from a distance to make sure that you were alone and if you are then I'd wait outside until you leave bump you over the head, carry you to my car and drive you to a secluded mountain cabin, where I'd do terribly wonderful things that are dirty and unspeakable, to your hot body. Then you'd never want to leave .....

Just joking!!

I'd just introduce myself, make you smile and invite you to have a drink with me if you had the time.... I mean you are a woman no ordinary woman, but all woman.

What would you do?

I look you straight in the eye and say "my fantasy just came true, my bikes outside let's go." I take your hand lead you outside and we would ride off to a place of your choosing and get freaky

What would you do?

Bend you over that bike and ride your ass like a jockey on a thotoughbred!

What would you do?

I'm not sure the exact order of things I'd do, but we'd most likely have to take it indoors to avoid law enforcement interaction. :D

What would you do?

Oh lord I hope that doesn't happen. Not because I don't think you are a damn fine woman. And not because I would never like to meet you in real life.

But I feel trained like one of Pavlov's dogs. That I see pictures of you and the response is to go stiff and start stroking. So, I can only imagine that might be the response of seeing the actual you. Which can lead to the gross displeasure of grocery store owners if they have to clean up a mess in Aisle 3 :)

Rotflmao!!

Oh Muppet...
You have me cracking up!!
And since I don't know what any of you look like, you all have me at a disadvantage. The element of surprise is on your side ;)

Oh Muppet...
You have me cracking up!!
And since I don't know what any of you look like, you all have me at a disadvantage. The element of surprise is on your side ;)

BOO!

I guess that works best if I wait till you are out of the house to do it.

PS. Cracking up. Is that an American slang term for you have me dripping wet you sexy beast?

Well you can always check my profile for a pic, although since the head is cropped out, it might not help much. :D

You might enjoy it anyways. ;)

Back