Be kind to your elders...

Wow... Just WOW.
I am away a few weeks and come back to ad overload! Good grief. When did all this crap take place? I understand that it costs to run a site like this, and that most people don't care to support the effort... but REALLY?

Damn shame.

Update... I am *still* looking for a job. The situation is reaching critical mass. My temp job will run out in a month or two and if I haven't found anything by then... well... it won't be pretty.

The divorce is in limbo. No court date... nothing. It's enough to make a crazy person go sane.

Wow... Just WOW.
I am away a few weeks and come back to ad overload! Good grief. When did all this crap take place? I understand that it costs to run a site like this, and that most people don't care to support the effort... but REALLY?

Damn shame.

Update... I am *still* looking for a job. The situation is reaching critical mass. My temp job will run out in a month or two and if I haven't found anything by then... well... it won't be pretty.

The divorce is in limbo. No court date... nothing. It's enough to make a crazy person go sane.

Ad overload? I never have ads on the Forums. Maybe you have spyware on your computer?

I want to wish you luck in finding a job. Hopefully you will have one soon.

I hope you get the divorce proceedings going soon

Wow... Just WOW.

Damn shame.

Hang in there, sexy lady. Although it is not always easy to see, the future will be better for you. Remember going through bad times not only will make you stronger, it will also make you appreciate the good times which will come. Believe in yourself, and I am pulling for you.

Wow... Just WOW.

Damn shame.

Hello lovely!!
Hang in there!

An update...
I have a job! I have been working for a week, and it's going well. It's in walking distance of my condo, so no worries about driving in the winter weather, and I save $$ on gas! Things are looking up finally!! Now, if the divorce will get moving...

Last edited:
An update...
I have a job! I have been working for a week, and it's going well. It's in walking distance of my condo, son worries about driving in the winter weather, and I save $$ on gas! Things are looking up finally!! Now, if the divorce will get moving...

Great news, glad things are going in the good direction. Continued best wishes and I hope everything will end up just how you want. Good to see you post again.

An update...
I have a job! I have been working for a week, and it's going well. It's in walking distance of my condo, so no worries about driving in the winter weather, and I save $$ on gas! Things are looking up finally!! Now, if the divorce will get moving...

Good news about the job, hope things continue to improve for you. :rose:

Hello gorgeous! I am so glad to hear that you are better.

An update...

Good news about the job, hope things continue to improve for you. :rose:

Thank you!! Hopefully, soon I can start posting some new pics :rose:

It's been a while since you last posted. How is everything going? :rose:

Just a quick note...
I have been fortunate enough to have met my soul mate. A wonderful man who walked into my life just as I walked into his. It is a once in a lifetime, if you are lucky, kind of love. He treats me like a princess, and I make sure he knows he is my man. I thank you all for all your wonderful support these past months, I will be removing my profile here soon. I just wanted you all to know that I am fine, and looking forward to living the rest of my life as part of one of those sickeningly sweet couples that love each other endlessly... :rose::kiss:

Just a quick note...
I have been fortunate enough to have met my soul mate. A wonderful man who walked into my life just as I walked into his. It is a once in a lifetime, if you are lucky, kind of love. He treats me like a princess, and I make sure he knows he is my man. I thank you all for all your wonderful support these past months, I will be removing my profile here soon. I just wanted you all to know that I am fine, and looking forward to living the rest of my life as part of one of those sickeningly sweet couples that love each other endlessly... :rose::kiss:

Great to hear life is better for such a great sexy lady

hugs

old borg fred

Just a quick note...

Congratulations and good luck on the rest of your life.

Just a quick note...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Good luck beautiful. You deserve only the best!

Just a quick note...

Well good for you, nice to hear you things are working out so well for you. And congratulations to him may he never forget how lucky he is to be with you. Wishing you both the best.

Back