Dressing Down!👅😘

Sweet_n_SpicySprite

Sassy Lass
Players are typically only looking for a good time and not genuine connection. If you notice they're giving lots of compliments or getting physically close, but they're not asking you questions about yourself or engaging in conversation, you might be dealing with a player.

My tips for identifying and dressing down a player:

1. A player tells you things like you’re “too beautiful/hot/sexy/smoldering/intoxicating”

2. A player is insecure and spends more time talking about themselves than trying to get to know you.

3. A player remembers nothing about your conversations.

4. Unless they are trying to chat about sex with you, a player never talks to you.

5. A player talks one way, and acts another.

6. A player avoids PDA in a thread but acts like you’re special!

7. A player uses emotions to gain control: telling you they are in tears 😢 or devastated when you are done with them.

8. A player pretends you are the only one they chat with or want to spend time together.

Too many people get used and hurt online by people who are playing with their feelings in order to get what they want, but in reality actually have no intention of commitment or building a relationship together online!

I want to give a personal thank you to those individuals who thought they could play me, you only made me smarter and stronger!!

You also showed me what I don’t want to become!!❤️😘 I feel so much lighter having done some dressing down!

E6062CA7-9978-4ADD-A1E0-B3570DA55D18.jpeg

Players are typically only looking for a good time and not genuine connection. If you notice they're giving lots of compliments or getting physically close, but they're not asking you questions about yourself or engaging in conversation, you might be dealing with a player.

My tips for identifying and dressing down a player:

1. A player tells you things like you’re “too beautiful/hot/sexy/smoldering/intoxicating”

2. A player is insecure and spends more time talking about themselves than trying to get to know you.

3. A player remembers nothing about your conversations.

4. Unless they are trying to chat about sex with you, a player never talks to you.

5. A player talks one way, and acts another.

6. A player avoids PDA in a thread but acts like you’re special!

7. A player uses emotions to gain control: telling you they are in tears 😢 or devastated when you are done with them.

8. A player pretends you are the only one they chat with or want to spend time together.

Too many people get used and hurt online by people who are playing with their feelings in order to get what they want, but in reality actually have no intention of commitment or building a relationship together online!

I want to give a personal thank you to those individuals who thought they could play me, you only made me smarter and stronger!!

You also showed me what I don’t want to become!!❤️😘 I feel so much lighter having done some dressing down!

View attachment 2198627
Hugs and admiration!

Great little write up on players. Personally, the main thing I like to do is just watch people over time - when you start to see the same approach (even the same language) over time and different people, then they're working off some script they wrote. I think there are times when what a person is looking for is a player - and all they want to do it play - and then if they match up that's good. Unfortunately, drama is often written into the script.

LOL - and this is a total aside, but wouldn't life be so much more entertaining and easy if we all had a writing staff behind us?

Great little write up on players. Personally, the main thing I like to do is just watch people over time - when you start to see the same approach (even the same language) over time and different people, then they're working off some script they wrote. I think there are times when what a person is looking for is a player - and all they want to do it play - and then if they match up that's good. Unfortunately, drama is often written into the script.

LOL - and this is a total aside, but wouldn't life be so much more entertaining and easy if we all had a writing staff behind us?
I think it definitely would! It be a new drama! “Days of our Lit!” ❤️

I think it definitely would! It be a new drama! “Days of our Lit!” ❤️
LOL - I have jokingly said in the past that the best was to approach Lit is to think of it as a vast interactive soap opera. Yes, it is filled with beautiful creatures, fanciful backstories, and a real tendency toward the easiest forms of drama. Sort of a mad romance meets mad libs, with a good dash of performance art.

LOL - I have jokingly said in the past that the best was to approach Lit is to think of it as a vast interactive soap opera. Yes, it is filled with beautiful creatures, fanciful backstories, and a real tendency toward the easiest forms of drama. Sort of a mad romance meets mad libs, with a good dash of performance art.
Oh, I adore mad libs and I so love filling in the words and ideas!!❤️

Oh, I adore mad libs and I so love filling in the words and ideas!!❤️
It's one of my favorite party games - with the right crowd, it can go in some wonderfully entertaining directions. That is why I equate it to the Lit experience - the right people, in the right mood, an awesome time. Other times, it floundered about, thrashing with near misses.

It's one of my favorite party games - with the right crowd, it can go in some wonderfully entertaining directions. That is why I equate it to the Lit experience - the right people, in the right mood, an awesome time. Other times, it floundered about, thrashing with near misses.
That’s precisely right!! Giving you a book of them to enchant us with !!

Back