People to Avoid (The Trash šŸ—‘ļø)

Sweet_n_SpicySprite

Sassy Lass
I really adore most people here, but today, has been a revelation for me! I thought some people here were being sincere, but now have come to realize they donā€™t see they, themselves, are playing games with people! Itā€™s one thing to be honest about your intentions, which I have been in my ad, itā€™s another to purposefully have an agenda and expect others to fulfill your needs and agenda! I abhor drama, but I think some that have been around for years need to examine their reasoning for reaching out!! I am glad I have come to find out whoā€™s genuine today and who is playing gamesā€¦ time to discard the old and in with the new!!

Soft holiday kisses šŸ˜˜
Noelle 4C7DDF56-67F0-4608-87B3-F7DB43727DF5.jpeg

I really adore most people here, but today, has been a revelation for me! I thought some people here were being sincere, but now have come to realize they donā€™t see they, themselves, are playing games with people! Itā€™s one thing to be honest about your intentions, which I have been in my ad, itā€™s another to purposefully have an agenda and expect others to fulfill your needs and agenda! I abhor drama, but I think some that have been around for years need to examine their reasoning for reaching out!! I am glad I have come to find out whoā€™s genuine today and who is playing gamesā€¦ time to discard the old and in with the new!!

Soft holiday kisses šŸ˜˜
Noelle View attachment 2195389
Noelle sadly even the Lit world is full of asses....hope your holidays are filled with fun, frolic, and festivities! Mark

There are some people to definitely avoid on here that are definitely players! Those who are definitely not gentlemen or enjoy lyin. I wonder what they get out of it! I have met a few of these supposed men! More like little boys bragging about their ā€œfriends ā€œ here or manipulating people. We should have a way to protect others from having to deal with them. I wish there was a billboard to warn others!!ā¤ļøšŸ’‹

If I knew anyone Iā€™d call them out. To be fair, you would want them to give their side of the story too. Itā€™s always possible he saw the relationship in a different way.

I am sorry you have experienced that, but there are some around here, men, that have had that treatment from the females around here. More times than not in the form of ghosting. I am just saying. I hope you all find the right person.

There are some people to definitely avoid on here that are definitely players! Those who are definitely not gentlemen or enjoy lyin. I wonder what they get out of it! I have met a few of these supposed men! More like little boys bragging about their ā€œfriends ā€œ here or manipulating people. We should have a way to protect others from having to deal with them. I wish there was a billboard to warn others!!ā¤ļøšŸ’‹
I started this type of thread many years ago. This was the 1st place I hung out on Lit. I made a lot of friends (mostly, they have all moved on) and got a bunch of pushback from men and women. Mostly, people were afraid to post such things, in fear of retaliation. Whatever that may be. I got pms commending my efforts. Maybe it was the wrong time and me being a man, wasn't very attractive to others.

Soft holiday kisses šŸ˜˜
Noelle View attachment 2195389
Hope nothing but the best for you sweetheart

oh! I will cease and desist! I know how bad it is to have to empty the trash! My email fills constantly with all sorts of garbage and my spam folder fills up twice as fast!
SORRY!

Back