Ask Me A Question v.6.2.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Licking the bowl clean; Cleaning the bowl

Ever been with your siblings ex after they became an ex?

I do laundry everyday because I have to. But then most of my Saturday is devoted to cleaning. I have a routine and honestly, I kind of enjoy it.

Favorite chore and least favorite chore?

laundry, followed by dishes. Bathrooms are my least favorite

Do you trade sexual favors with your SO for chore work?

I do not.

How close to your sexy parts would you let a stranger kiss you?

Depends on the stranger!

Whats the shortest amount of time after meeting someone that you've kissed them?
(beyond the Euro/French-style greeting: mwah, mwah... )

Depends on the stranger!

Whats the shortest amount of time after meeting someone that you've kissed them?
(beyond the Euro/French-style greeting: mwah, mwah... )

I’m guilty as hell finding a honey on the dance floor and locking lips on the first song.

One night stand(s) - guilty or innocent?

I’m guilty as hell finding a honey on the dance floor and locking lips on the first song.

One night stand(s) - guilty or innocent?

Oh, I've had my share...so guilty I guess :eek:

Would you go back and relive high school knowing what you know now if you could?

Oh, I've had my share...so guilty I guess :eek:

Would you go back and relive high school knowing what you know now if you could?

I Do love many of my HS friends for sure...but they are still way too Cliquey after all these years and too much on the Facebook scene 24/7...so NO...

Are you still in contact with any of your closest high school/ college friends?...do you ever meet up?...

I Do love many of my HS friends for sure...but they are still way too Cliquey after all these years and too much on the Facebook scene 24/7...so NO...

Are you still in contact with any of your closest high school/ college friends?...do you ever meet up?...

Oh yes, my best friend from high school and I are still close - just shared a hotel room with her when we were back home for our reunion last year. Whenever I get to her part of the world (used to go every year for a conference) we would meet up for lunch.

How long have you known your oldest friend?

Ever been with your siblings ex after they became an ex?

Ewww. No.

Oh yes, my best friend from high school and I are still close - just shared a hotel room with her when we were back home for our reunion last year. Whenever I get to her part of the world (used to go every year for a conference) we would meet up for lunch.

How long have you known your oldest friend?

Over 30 years.

What is the oldest single item within your home?

Yepper, I’ll drive until the first rest stop.

What uncommon food combinations do you really enjoy?

Last edited:
Yepper, I’ll drive until the first rest stop.

What uncommon food combinations do you really enjoy?

I eat a lot of sardines. When no one is looking, I will eat them out of the can with plenty of hot sauce. I once got caught by the kids and was called a Hobo.

Do you have a favorite tree that you like to visit?

I eat a lot of sardines. When no one is looking, I will eat them out of the can with plenty of hot sauce. I once got caught by the kids and was called a Hobo.

Do you have a favorite tree that you like to visit?

A spectacular Moreton Bay Fig demands I say hello.

What game have you spent the most time playing? (Excluding Life)

A spectacular Moreton Bay Fig demands I say hello.

What game have you spent the most time playing? (Excluding Life)

Hide the salami......and looking to play it a whole lot more

Is that really a flashlight in your pocket?

Beer, Marshmallows, and Dangerous games that involve a smoking stick

What does it take to make you angry?

A bad hair day, stupid drivers, my husband inviting his friends over without warning me, being late (I don't know why I get mad at others when I'm late but I do! :eek: )

What does it take to calm you down when you're upset?

Beer, Marshmallows, and Dangerous games that involve a smoking stick

What does it take to make you angry?

Tax rises, corruption, homelessness, lack of sanitatio and clean water, lack of manners.......... and the list goes on...,

What is your least favourite trait and why?

A bad hair day, stupid drivers, my husband inviting his friends over without warning me, being late (I don't know why I get mad at others when I'm late but I do! :eek: )

What does it take to calm you down when you're upset?

A good hug

My question above

Tax rises, corruption, homelessness, lack of sanitatio and clean water, lack of manners.......... and the list goes on...,

What is your least favourite trait and why?

Well for years it was my height. But I got over that in my 20's. Now it's my snap judgements and inability to let little things go sometimes.

What do you like about your SO the most?

Well for years it was my height. But I got over that in my 20's. Now it's my snap judgements and inability to let little things go sometimes.

What do you like about your SO the most?

How shes put up with me for 25 years:rose:

Same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back