Ask Me A Question v.6.2.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - Megyn Kelly

Do you have a friend who was ever on TV or in a movie and works it into conversations all the time?

Yes I have a friend that was in a movie...but I bring it up in conversation, lol

Where did you take your last vacation?

Yes I have a friend that was in a movie...but I bring it up in conversation, lol

Where did you take your last vacation?

Other than the beach house, my last vacation was to Ohio. Mini vacation with the boys.

Where is your next vacation?

Other than the beach house, my last vacation was to Ohio. Mini vacation with the boys.

Where is your next vacation?

Taking a Viking river cruise down the Rhine at the end of May.

Is there a "must go to" restaurant you take visitors to in your town?

Taking a Viking river cruise down the Rhine at the end of May.

Is there a "must go to" restaurant you take visitors to in your town?

Fish tacos on the pier. Great food, wonderful views.

Is there a “must go to” place other than a restaurant that you’d take visitors to in your town.

Fish tacos on the pier. Great food, wonderful views.

Is there a “must go to” place other than a restaurant that you’d take visitors to in your town.

Wine tasting. Not a single place...we have over 300 wineries in the area, but it is must-do for virtually every visitor we have.

What is the best movie you've seen recently, and if you haven't seen a movie recently, what movie are you looking forward to seeing in the future?

Wine tasting. Not a single place...we have over 300 wineries in the area, but it is must-do for virtually every visitor we have.

What is the best movie you've seen recently, and if you haven't seen a movie recently, what movie are you looking forward to seeing in the future?

I’ve seen quite a number of films in recent weeks: The Shape of Water, Get Out, Downsizing, Darkest Hour, Coco, Dunkirk...

By far, the most beautiful film was The Shape of Water. Stunning cinematography.
Benicio del Toro should win best director for this effort. Go see it.

Who is your favorite director?

I’ve seen quite a number of films in recent weeks: The Shape of Water, Get Out, Downsizing, Darkest Hour, Coco, Dunkirk...

By far, the most beautiful film was The Shape of Water. Stunning cinematography.
Benicio del Toro should win best director for this effort. Go see it.

Who is your favorite director?

Ron Howard. Who doesn't love little Ronny....:D

I don't really know. I don't really have favorite directors.

How do you deal with stress and anger?

Ron Howard. Who doesn't love little Ronny....:D

I don't really know. I don't really have favorite directors.

How do you deal with stress and anger?

Anger, I identify what angers me and change it, but that's because I get angry very rarely.

Stress, on the other hand? By stressing over it, and overthinking it. :rolleyes:

And support with friends.

If you could inhabit a fictional world, which would it be - and why?

Anger, I identify what angers me and change it, but that's because I get angry very rarely.

Stress, on the other hand? By stressing over it, and overthinking it. :rolleyes:

And support with friends.

If you could inhabit a fictional world, which would it be - and why?

POUNCE. BREEEEEZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYY

Oh, Harry Potter, cuz Hermione is a Fuckin' Fox! Oh, plus I kind of like the whole wizard thing!!!

So what parts of the real world are crucial to retain when you read fiction? That is at what point do you just say, "this imaginary world is too crazy for me?"

POUNCE. BREEEEEZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYY

Oh, Harry Potter, cuz Hermione is a Fuckin' Fox! Oh, plus I kind of like the whole wizard thing!!!

So what parts of the real world are crucial to retain when you read fiction? That is at what point do you just say, "this imaginary world is too crazy for me?"

I kind of draw the line at zombies. I just don't get zombies. I get messed up future worlds run by gangs or corporations or even aliens, but zombies? How would a nuclear war create zombies? I just don't get it.

What's sexier - vampires or werewolves?

I kind of draw the line at zombies. I just don't get zombies. I get messed up future worlds run by gangs or corporations or even aliens, but zombies? How would a nuclear war create zombies? I just don't get it.

What's sexier - vampires or werewolves?

werewolves. i'm partial to dogs and don't find ultra pale sexy.

where's the worst place you have ever vacationed?

Houston, Texas - went there with this guy who had some meeting there - soooo boring (him and the vaca lol)

What's the best place you have ever vacationed?

I haven't encountered a really worst place. I've had some uncomfortable moments in a small region, but that's more of a cultural misconception. Every place I've vacationed was pretty great, on one level or another.

How much details do you plan before taking a holiday?

Houston, Texas - went there with this guy who had some meeting there - soooo boring (him and the vaca lol)

What's the best place you have ever vacationed?

That's tough. I think my top three are: Wyoming (just beautiful), Florence (Italy), Ireland.

I haven't encountered a really worst place. I've had some uncomfortable moments in a small region, but that's more of a cultural misconception. Every place I've vacationed was pretty great, on one level or another.

How much details do you plan before taking a holiday?

I am a planner. I use a spreadsheet. Typically with each day's activities, lodging, and other important details. I would do it hour by hour, but I'm not allowed to (anymore....:eek:).

Are you a planner or not?

That's tough. I think my top three are: Wyoming (just beautiful), Florence (Italy), Ireland.

I am a planner. I use a spreadsheet. Typically with each day's activities, lodging, and other important details. I would do it hour by hour, but I'm not allowed to (anymore....:eek:).

Are you a planner or not?

To a certain extent. I'm an organiser, but as an organiser, I know that things never go as planned, so I have my contingencies for certain situations. :D

But it depends on the situations :D

How many holidays per year is ideal for you?

To a certain extent. I'm an organiser, but as an organiser, I know that things never go as planned, so I have my contingencies for certain situations. :D

But it depends on the situations :D

How many holidays per year is ideal for you?

Ideally 4, but rarely get opportunity to take more than 2.

If you had to visit a country on every continent, except Antarctica, which ones would they be and why?

If you had to visit a country on every continent, except Antarctica, which ones would they be and why?

In Asia, I’d like to see Kyoto. I’ve never been to the orient and I’d love to see the architecture, especially.
In Africa, I’d love to go see Victoria Falls. I’ve been to South Africa which was amazing and I’ve heard the Falls were just breathtaking.
In South America, I’d like to go to the Oyamel tree forest and witness the migration of the monarch butterflies.
In North America, I’d like to see the Grand Canyon, the painted desert—I’ve never been to that part of the country.
In Europe, I think I’d like to see Venice and ride in a gondola. Oh and eat pasta, of course.
In Australia, I’d like to see the Great Barrier Reef, even though I’m not a scuba diver. It seems like something I need to see.

If you were to live as someone else for a week, who would you choose and why?

Asia - Viet Nam - because my husband got me a Vietnamese girl for my birthday two years ago and now we're both into Asian women :devil:

Europe - Denmark - because I'm half Swedish and love Scandinavia but I think Copenhagen is the most beautiful city I have ever seen (and a lot of Danish men are OMG and the women are all tall, sexy Viking goddesses too!)

Africa - Egypt - I bet the pyramids are cool and all the Egyptian men I've met are super rich, darkly handsome and very, very polite.

North America - Canada - because I've never been and I hear Vancouver has excellent Indian food and music and arts festivals

South America - tie between Peru and Brazil - Peru because I hear their seafood is Japanese fusion and all the Peruvian women I've met have been absolutely stunning - Brazil because, duh, Brazilian men and Brazilian women are not only gorgeous they're also flirty and playful and naughty as hell :D

Same question (because it's such a good one!) :heart:

Asia - Viet Nam - because my husband got me a Vietnamese girl for my birthday two years ago and now we're both into Asian women :devil:

Europe - Denmark - because I'm half Swedish and love Scandinavia but I think Copenhagen is the most beautiful city I have ever seen (and a lot of Danish men are OMG and the women are all tall, sexy Viking goddesses too!)

Africa - Egypt - I bet the pyramids are cool and all the Egyptian men I've met are super rich, darkly handsome and very, very polite.

North America - Canada - because I've never been and I hear Vancouver has excellent Indian food and music and arts festivals

South America - tie between Peru and Brazil - Peru because I hear their seafood is Japanese fusion and all the Peruvian women I've met have been absolutely stunning - Brazil because, duh, Brazilian men and Brazilian women are not only gorgeous they're also flirty and playful and naughty as hell :D

Asia - Thailand. seeing Angkor Wat, the lady boys, and eating great food.

Europe - Italy for sorrento and amalfi

North America - Canada. been several times, can't enough of the people, scenery, and beer.

South America- Peru. seafood, hiking to machu picchu

Africa - South Africa - safari, table mountain and scuba

do you like to adventure alone or in a group of people?

Asia - Japan. It is a country that has fascinated me for a long time, both for the history and for the technological breakthroughs.

Europe - Russia - I have never been and like Japan, it intrigues me. Moscow, St Petersburg or the Trans-Siberian?

Africa - South Africa. I am big rugby fan so would relish chance of a spot of sight seeing and taking a game in.

North America - USA. Never been stateside. I want to try the food, see the sights and do the tourist trail.

South America - Peru. The Inca Trail especially. A friend trekked it this year and the pics looked amazing.

Oceania - New Zealand. The one place above any I’ve always wanted to visit. Beautiful scenery, Maori heritage, great rugby and friendly people... must start save big lol 😂

As for person SexyBritches, well probably Ed Sheeran. Would love to view life through his lens for a week.

Bunny4Med - prefer in a group. I like company!

You can invite up to 5 Litsters on a trip with you to a new destination. Where do you go, who do you take and why?

Some good questions got skipped because the continent question was so good but required longer than usual responses.

Also, duh, I totally forgot about Australia and New Zealand.

Australia - because of FieryWhore and AussieGeekGal :heart:

If you were to live as someone else for a week, who would you choose and why?

I'd love to be Jennifer Lopez for a week just to raid her closet and go thru her address book looking for fun celebrity fuck buddies! :devil:

do you like to adventure alone or in a group of people?

Group - a group adventure sounds like so much fun and then there are the late night chat fests back in the cabin :D

You can invite up to 5 Litsters on a trip with you to a new destination. Where do you go, who do you take and why?

Peaches89, AussieGeekGal, FieryWhore, SultrySandy and Kimleigh
The French Riveria
OMG - IF we ever left our hotel room (with a beautiful balcony view of the Mediterranean) we would never, never have to pay for drinks because guys would be flocking all around us and we'd probably end up on the biggest, fanciest yacht in the world or a private jet to somewhere else amazing! :D

What Listster(s) would you want to take with you on a fancy city vaca, where and why? :)

Last edited:
Some good questions got skipped because the continent question was so good but required longer than usual responses.

Also, duh, I totally forgot about Australia and New Zealand.

Australia - because of FieryWhore and AussieGeekGal :heart:

I'd love to be Jennifer Lopez for a week just to raid her closet and go thru her address book looking for fun celebrity fuck buddies! :devil:

Group - a group adventure sounds like so much fun and then there are the late night chat fests back in the cabin :D

Peaches89, AussieGeekGal, FieryWhore, SultrySandy and Kimleigh
The French Riveria
OMG - IF we ever left our hotel room (with a beautiful balcony view of the Mediterranean) we would never, never have to pay for drinks and we'd probably end up on the biggest, fanciest yacht in the world or a private jet to somewhere else amazing! :D

What Listster(s) would you want to take with you on a fancy city vaca, where and why? :)

ElizabethWest - Venice- never been to Venice and I know we’ll both dig the scenery! :kiss:
AkaSol - Dublin - we’ll be able to share a few good drinks on the Dublin mile :D
BlackCashmere - Paris- a classy city for a classy lady:rose:
BFG - Edinburgh - I would love to see her reaction to the kilts and accents!

You can attend 5 events. These can be sporting, historical, fictional (but only from existing stories) or real-life. What would they be and why?

Last edited:
ElizabethWest - Venice- never been to Venice and I know we’ll both dig the scenery! :kiss:
AkaSol - Dublin - we’ll be able to share a few good drinks on the Dublin mile :D
BlackCashmere - Paris- a classy city for a classy lady:rose:
BFG - Edinburgh - I would love to see her reaction to the kilts and accents!

You can attend 5 events. These can be sporting, historical, fictional (but only from existing stories) or real-life. What would they be and why?

1. The Super Bowl
2. Harry and Megan's wedding
3. Academy Awards
4. Tony Awards
5. Grammys

I am sure that there are much more deep events, but I like the entertainment industry :)

Do you have any pets? If so, what are they?

1. The Super Bowl
2. Harry and Megan's wedding
3. Academy Awards
4. Tony Awards
5. Grammys

I am sure that there are much more deep events, but I like the entertainment industry :)

Do you have any pets? If so, what are they?

None at the moment, but I'm thinking about getting a cat. Yes, I'm a cat man :cattail:

Do you have a specific day to do chores, or do you do them as needed?

None at the moment, but I'm thinking about getting a cat. Yes, I'm a cat man :cattail:

Do you have a specific day to do chores, or do you do them as needed?

I do laundry everyday because I have to. But then most of my Saturday is devoted to cleaning. I have a routine and honestly, I kind of enjoy it.

Favorite chore and least favorite chore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back