Asa's Paradise beyond the Cove

The sight of you using me for your pleasure, and glorying in it is beautiful to me. It ratchets me up the mountain peak to the pinnacle and the sheer drop and abyss beyond. If I were indeed your race horse I would run as fast and as hard as I could for you until my great heart fails me, and even then I'd still strain to carry you to that finish line.

Gasping more riding as hard as I can biting my lip seeing all that pleasure and desire to pleasure and gain pleasure in your eyes leaning down briefly to kiss you intently before tossing back again with a gasp. Mind lost in the swirling chaos of pleasure and desire eyes drift half closed as if to hold those feelings in deep and commit to memory every sensation felt.

My hands move down to grip your hips. It wasn't to control or guide your motions but to support them as you push us both towards that finish line.

Closer. Faster. Harder. Bliss was there just at the end of our reach. All we need do is to take it together.

Asa.

I moan your name.

A soft gasped yes in reply feeling that bliss growing more and more head dropping down to see your face again biting my lip gasping again.

Veroe... Word whispered as eyes seek to lock with yours.

Asa

I repeat in a breathless whisper as we cross the finish line together. Pulling you within the safe embrace or my arms as tremors overcome our body and our minds are awash in bliss. Together.

Curling into that tender strong embrace tremors rippling through my system arms moving to hug you close too. Pressing a soft kiss to your neck snuggling close in sheer bliss.

Veroe

Whispering again with a soft almost purr to the whisper.

We lay there you in eachother's arms. Panting for breath. Pulses slowing back to normal. We lay there on that flat rock for several moments unable to muster the energy to move or even speak. Unwilling to break the embrace, and shatter the perfection of the moment with words.

Eyes closed feeling the mist of the waterfall the scent of the flowers the scent of your lovemaking... paradise.

Wandering the paths lost in thought... Boredom and aggravation never a good mix. Distracting thoughts way too much when I just want to focus in peace and quiet. Unconscious path leading me to a waterfall as I walk out onto the rock to sit and try to forget all the stresses and annoyances of the day. Reminiscing slowly over events this place has unveiled thus far and smile softly.

A little hot spring fed escape behind the waterfall

lunapic-125919916485501-6.jpg

A long forgotten "temple" or shrine now a sensual escape hidden from both worlds or reality and Lit

There came a peculiar day where a deep fog rolled in over the cove. This fog was in itself particularly odd not only due to it's unnatural depth, but in a second part due to the time when it came. The day had been clear and balmy, truly a wonderous day in the sunshine and filled with delights. The fog came in the middle of the afternoon, long after fog should have been burned away and long before night would start building a fresh one.
The fog did not change the temperature. in fact the fog itself was rather pleasantly warm to the touch as if the fog was taking on the characteristics of the day rather than supressing them. It was simply that vision was shortened to only a few feet in any direction.
Suddenly as it came, the fog melted away, visibly streaming off the hills despite no wind to drive it. But the fog left something behind.
"Well, I have clearly been taken elsewhere once again," spoke Dramatic on a path in the forest. He stared at a bamboo plant in front of him. "What pray tell is this plant?" He drew his sword and cut one down. He examined outside and inside, then the base, and finally put it down off the path. "Never seen anything like it."
Dramatic silently considered his options. It wouldn't be wise to remove his armor before knowing what was nearby. It wouldn't be wise to run around with a weapon out, not knowing if there would be sane people like in his last adventure. He was clearly not home though. Resolving to explore before leaving, he walked his clanking walk up the path. After a little time he discerned a gentle roar hearby. It was the type of constant roar that signified a waterfall, and Dramatic was thirsty. Following the path closer and closer to the sound until at last a bend took him to his goal. It was quite a beauty of a waterfall, but Dramatic was more concerned with what appeared to be a light behind the waterfall.
That was the second thing Dramatic had never seen before. He crossed his arms and drummed on the armor in consideration.

I arrive early at the clearing beside the waterfall hidden within the jungle beyond Asa's cove. I lay the picnic blanket and the picnic basket to one side, and look at the inviting water.

It brings ideas to my mind and I shed out of my clothes and wade into the cool crisp water naked. I made my way to directly underneath the waterfall letting the cascade wash my cares away.

Ideas and images coming to mind.
Couple%2BKissing%2BUnder%2BWaterfall.jpg

thumbnail.aspx

walkonmoon-watersex.jpg

Last edited:
Finally able to make my way to my sanctuary and peace I run along the paths to the waterfall.

Asa.

I call out to her from under the waterfall.

Come join me. The water's cold, but refreshing.

I bekon to her my arms wide in invitation for her to insert herself in an embrace.

Hurrying over hugging you close.

Finally together again.

A passionate kiss finding your lips

Heh, Asa, you're clothes are getting wet...
....maybe you should lose them.

A quick kiss on her cheek.

I'll help you out.

My hands roam freely searching for buttons, clasps, and zippers-innocently copping a feel here and there and definitely there.

Simple blouse and jeans quickly falling away then bra and bikini.

Much better.

I kiss her passionately as the water cascades over our naked bodies.

Pressing into the kiss hugging you close to me. The water finally able to truly wash the day away as one hand moves to caress your cheek as we kiss.

My hand cups the back of your head as we kiss. My tongue slips past your lips and duels with yours. My other hand slips lower to your lower back pressing your soft feminine body into my hard masculine form.

A soft gasp into the kiss feeling the tender embrace my tongue dancing with yours curling closer against you. One hand moving to trace over and rest on your chest. Eyes falling closed in utter peace and sensual warmth.

My goal is to increase that sensual warmth, fan the guttering flames to a roaring inferno of passion.

I break the kiss and bend my neck down to nip at your neck back up to capture your earlobe between my teeth for a teasing nibble.

Tilting my head to grant you more access also allowing me access to the side of your neck to nibble and nip tenderly at your neck and earlobe as well. A seductive little undulation of my form against yours with a soft little purr next to your ear.

Back