Asa's Paradise beyond the Cove

Fingertips toy around with the waistband of your pants before slipping loose any opening button and zipper. Nipping at your lips again with a smile

I thought you might... just don't happen to have anything for a blindfold like the pic you seemed to like on the other thread...

Fingernails teasing slowly lower as I again nip at your lips and press into a tender hungry kiss.

My arms wrap around her holding her gently hands playing over the smooth skin of her back. The flower I stuck in her ear smelling sweet as I kiss her sweet lips.

Kissing you tenderly snuggling close fingertips softly and gently closing arouns their target as I begin to caress you slowly.

Why don't you finish losing those pants darlin

lips moving to kiss along your neck and chest leaving soft little nips and and licks in between kisses.

I chuckle raising my butt and pushing my jeans down off my hips and with your help they are removed and laid aside us. Now we lay side by side atop the flat rock.

I reach out and run my fingers down her arm.

Now where were we?

My fingertips continue to encourage hunger as I simply answer your words with kissing along your neck and chest again nipping at your jawline while directing your hand to the single tie that holds the cover up wrap on me at my shoulder.

My hand is brought to the tie of your wrap and I oblige you by pulling it free.
I peer at your body and am only able to say one word.

Beautiful.

A purr body undulating a little caressing against you as I move some to sit straddle of your hips with a teasing wriggle.

I love how you feel wriggling over my hard cock, teasing, playful, and lusty. Driving my need up to new heights.

My arms reach up to cup and squeeze your breasts.

Beautiful.

Tracing a finger tip over your lips with a smile grinding hips down carefully to press your firmness right against my womanhood with a soft gasp.

The fingers are a blessing to me and I pucker kissing the fingertips before capturing one between my lips tongue tracing over the ridges of your fingertip.

The gasp and the feel of your wet hot passion against my hard needy erection is both a blessing and a curse to me. I want more now, fast, but I never want this sweet agony to end.

A contradiction, but everyone has their moments of contradiction. They are what makes us human.

I see the sweet confusion in your eyes and sharing that enjoyment of the torture and pleasurable anticipation but the desire for that intense hunger to be indulged. Leaning down to whisper in your ear as I softly and warmly whisper...

Talk to me my wonderful lover.

I moan as I hear you whispered suggestion/command/plea.

Words escape me right now, Asa. Nothing seems to fit the beauty and the passion, the sensuality of you or this moment with us together here in this secret paradise of yours.

So I will let my actions do my talking for me.

I kiss you tongue seeking and tangling with yours. My hands move around to keep you there as we kiss for a long beautiful moment.

Eventually the need for air makes us break the kiss.

Now that's what I call a pleasant conversation.

My tongue dancing with yours pressing closer still against you in that loving embrace. The kiss deep and flooded with hunger passion sensual tenderness and urgent need all in one.

I agree... wonderful conversations and I think that very clearly spoke of the more we both want.

Lifting my hips a little off of you and reaching a hand down to that ever amazing hungry firmness and guiding you ans slowly painfully slowly lower my hips back down.

Now for another even more wonderful conversation.

I moan as I feel your hand around my cock, and louder as you treat me to long slow slip down around it into the secret paradise of your sex.

When you finish I chuckle as a joke enters my mind.

Now we're talking.

Nips at your lips for the joke and wriggling my hips and slowly lifting up once more for another ever so slow decent. fingernails tracing ab muscles with a wink and a purr.

My arms raise up above my head crossed and I hold them there.

I'm all yours, Asa. Your loyal steed. Ride me on your way to nirvana. I won't fail you to carry you there.

You really need to be careful with words like that darlin...

Hands reaching to gently grip your wrists and begin to ride a little more intently. hips grinding and wriggling occasionally as well. Nipping at your lips with a devious smile and a purr.

I can be reckless with words...its part of my charm.

I kiss briefly your lips and chasing for something more substantive as hips raise as much as I can manage without unsettling you to push my cock within your sex on each descent you make. Keeping myself within you so you can enjoy my erection to the full as you wriggle and ride.

Well then

Winking with a smirk

Should I take your words as in the moment or complete dedication... Decisions decisions

Riding harder feeling you pushing up to go as deep as you can. Nipping along your jawline and chest as I can still partly balancing myself with my grip on your arms.

I chuckle at your question and pondering.

I value the friendship, the comaraderie, and the playfulness we've developed as friends and lovers. Becoming your pet may alter those. But tonight I'm yours.

I moan as your pace picks up in intensity with still a notch or two left to go. A jockey bringing their steed to a canter.

I would not want to change what we have for anything darlin in friendship or lovers. You are always far too wonderful to me when I need it most and...

Slowing briefly to give you a kiss that completes what I want to say better than such limiting things as words. Then with a nip to your bottom lip the pace once more increases as well as the intensity.

I return the kiss and the rest of her unspoken words, the emotion conveyed but unstated. Then I raise my arms up and by extension her own hands. The muscles in my arms tight and straining to support her. It was not to fight her for dominance or free my hands. But to grant her greater leverage and freer range of motion for her efforts.

Riding with the better leverage like that for a bit but not wanting him to hurt his arms after a while moving my hands from his arms guiding his hands to my breasts head falling back biting my lip with a whimper of sheer pleasure as I ride faster.

I fondle and squeeze your breasts. Fingers play with the nipples. My back arches and hips flex as I am right there with you on your journey to bliss.

Riding more biting my lip... wriggling down harder and harder. Whimpering from all the pleasure I look to your face and eyes lips slightly parted breathing slightly ragged.

Back