As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
*snuggles up in nursie's lap for medical care*

can we people watch and talk shit while i'm in your lap?

I was thinking about how we shortcut through language and understand.
"The patient commands."
The patient is following simple commands, not commanding.

Obeys

Best Motor Response
gcs.gif

What is my GCS?
4-Spontaneous eyes
3- Inappropriate verbal response :eek:
6- Obeys
---
13!

Oh noes!

Apparently I am ambiguous with unnatural desires.
Are there any better terms to be rejected with?

Free and the bird on my chest is an imaginary Swan-Ganz--a thermodilution pulmonary artery catheter telling me I have cardiac output and adequate hemodynamic conditioning.

How the heck, do you concentrate on your nursing ablies, while perverting at the hospital every single day, it has to be a specail type of skill, or, do you practice perverting while studing as well ?

How the heck, do you concentrate on your nursing ablies, while perverting at the hospital every single day, it has to be a specail type of skill, or, do you practice perverting while studing as well ?
I am at the Hospital three days a week, not every single day.
Yes, I have skills. :)

I am at the Hospital three days a week, not every single day.
Yes, I have skills. :)

Ok. you got me on the "every single day" oversight, it might have been all those perversions of yours, anyway, keep up the good work.
On a side note:
I'm pretty darn sure you are Very Skilled.

I sent this to Dr. Mean aka Fave Cardio- right to his inbox. I don't work around him any more, he says he misses me- so I sent all the cardiac poems. I was kinda worried about my professional reputation. He said: Don't worry, I am a big boy.
My stethescope is a leash and I'm being led around like a dog by heart tones.

And he wants to know if I will stick with Neurology. I am thinking I will for awhile, unless he offers me a job as his personal clinical nurse and secretary.

I love nasty emails from lovers when I am at work.
Especially the "You are an arrogant little bitch." part.
Now if he said that when I was sucking his cock, I would appreciate it.

Busy is the new arrogant.

Why is it always about sucking cock to you?

*like*

hi nursie. :kiss:
i hope you're having a beautiful monday.
:kiss::kiss: Started out wonderful! I was skipping through the unit, doing my job, smiling and sparkling. Faxing this and cleaning up and 'I have the answer to that.'
All the tubing was labeled, all the wires were untangled, the beds were fresh white and dry. I rubbed an old mans back, and washed an old ladies hands and everyone brushes their teeth when I am around. I knew all the labs, and everyone had plans, and medications were passed with my spoonful of smile sugar. . . . . . Then the emails from the lover who decided on Thursday after drinking all night that it would just not work out- so I agreed. He wanted to see other girls---I agreed that was in his best interest. He couldn't understand, couldn't wait.... And now it is Monday and he is most likely broke and the emails start out friendly and funny and turned into some fucking hot emotional mess about how I don't care. I 'used' him to get slapped and pinched. Yes, ok, maybe I did but I sucked his cock many times in return. I just don't get it. Am I so far out of touch?

:kiss::kiss: Started out wonderful! I was skipping through the unit, doing my job, smiling and sparkling. Faxing this and cleaning up and 'I have the answer to that.'
All the tubing was labeled, all the wires were untangled, the beds were fresh white and dry. I rubbed an old mans back, and washed an old ladies hands and everyone brushes their teeth when I am around. I knew all the labs, and everyone had plans, and medications were passed with my spoonful of smile sugar. . . . . . Then the emails from the lover who decided on Thursday after drinking all night that it would just not work out- so I agreed. He wanted to see other girls---I agreed that was in his best interest. He couldn't understand, couldn't wait.... And now it is Monday and he is most likely broke and the emails start out friendly and funny and turned into some fucking hot emotional mess about how I don't care. I 'used' him to get slapped and pinched. Yes, ok, maybe I did but I sucked his cock many times in return. I just don't get it. Am I so far out of touch?

over the weekend, he probably had time to think about your mouth. i would be emotional as well. out of touch? if you are then i am, and we are both lost. would you like a cookie?

over the weekend, he probably had time to think about your mouth. i would be emotional as well. out of touch? if you are then i am, and we are both lost. would you like a cookie?
I like cookies. It was a good experiment. Now I want to climb a mountain.

The word is out on the Hospital street.
All nurses are to inform the Attending physician prior to notifying the Resident about any change in patient condition, and they mean everything.
What does this mean?
No more quick phone calls for PRN APAP?
Oh noes!
-----
I can see it now.

Nurse: The patient has a headache, can we have Tylenol?
Attending: Call the Resident.
Nurse: ok. :mad:

Everything is spinning out of control.
I don't get upset I just keep working.
And I will be on top by seven-o-clock.

I wonder if I will love him like that when I am old.
She's crying and calling him "Stosh, Stoshi"
He's crying and she's wiping his face and she is shaving him and awwwa I'm crying too.
If she would stop saying "Stosh" like that, over and over.
I like old people.

"Stosh, Stosh, Stosh, Stosh!!!!"

Suck his cock and maybe he'll shut up for once.

:cool:

Sure! Put the new girl in charge. She can clock out last and still forget to check for discrepancies.
So who's getting high tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back