As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
My chances just took a turn for the better.
slow-melt-popsicle.gif

So who has a truck to pick me up? It is the long frigid walk through the parking lot that makes me feel as if I am going to vagal out.

I guess I will put on my ice skates, skate my way in and pick up the nurse aide on the way. She said: I don't know how to drive in this weather, I am from an island. And I said: Sure I will pick you up.

They say you should dress for the job you want.
I am wearing nylons with no panties and a pretty choker around my neck.
There's a small rock in my shoe and I like it.

The Cardio MD is pimping the resident.
I won't look up.
I feel for him. I feel his blush.
I have an imaginary pen and I'm writing the answers for him on my shoes, cause I bet he's looking down too.

It's how they learn.

Dear Resident:
We are rejects. Let's go dork out in the medication room.
You can pull my hair to make up for the frustration of your blush.
I will give you all the power the attending stole from you.
Love,
Nursie

Yeah right! Imagine if I slipped a note to him?
Besides it's would not be fair to him- I'm distraught!

They say you should dress for the job you want.
I am wearing nylons with no panties and a pretty choker around my neck.
There's a small rock in my shoe and I like it.

My stethescope is a leash and I'm being led around like a dog by heart tones.

Ok, what's with the rock, everything else, fits, except, the small rock, that's just sick, unless it represents kneeling on rice, or walking on hot coals or even broken glass, then, well then, it's still does not fit.
Mental pain, should be mental pain, why hurt your feet, they keep you up, or should I say, they keep you on your toes, while someone taller, pulls the leash.

Ok, what's with the rock, everything else, fits, except, the small rock, that's just sick, unless it represents kneeling on rice, or walking on hot coals or even broken glass, then, well then, it's still does not fit.
Mental pain, should be mental pain, why hurt your feet, they keep you up, or should I say, they keep you on your toes, while someone taller, pulls the leash.
A simple rationale: It was just a small rock, a rock salt rock that I felt for a brief moment in time before it worked its way out- or to some corner of my shoe, never to be felt again.

A complex rationale: Mild awareness, like the pinch that wakes you up from a daydream.

Ya know?

A simple rationale: It was just a small rock, a rock salt rock that I felt for a brief moment in time before it worked its way out- or to some corner of my shoe, never to be felt again.

A complex rationale: Mild awareness, like the pinch that wakes you up from a daydream.

Ya know?

It hit me like a shot in the arm.

My stethescope is a leash and I'm being led around like a dog by heart tones.

I keep re-reading this one. Marvelous symbolism.

Although if you have anything similar for your proctosigmoidoscope, I would prefer you kept it to yourself.

I keep re-reading this one. Marvelous symbolism.

Although if you have anything similar for your proctosigmoidoscope, I would prefer you kept it to yourself.
Thank you. I am a lover of the pump in our chests :heart: I won't be comparing gastroenterology any time soon...to anything!

I imagine you are exhausted...I would bring you a mocha and a B12 inj. if I could :rose:

btw...you are an extremely clever and beautiful gal. I am sure your environment appreciates you!
Oh! The hot red vitamin B12 intramuscular injection! Yes it is a red syringe! Does it hurt? They prefer the word 'discomfort.' I just tell the truth: this will hurt, but it will be over before....Did you feel that? It's over.
I like all coffee.
Hey thank you, I feel needy this week. The environment might appreciate the amusement park on my face. :rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back