Anyone have the urge to receive but not give?

The entire time I dated guys, I was a total bottom and willingly assumed the woman’s sexual role in bed. If a guy wanted to suck my dick, it was an instantaneous sexual turn off to me - the same if he asked me to fuck him. Never happened. Every guy I was with was happy that I was a total bottom
🌹Kant👠👠👠

Same for me. Wanting to give me head or wanting me to fuck them is the best way to kill any desire I have for someone and ensure my cock never gets hard.

I really love it when guys just expect me to give a blowjob without anything in return. But I'm naturally super submissive and all of my pleasure is derived from serving. Selfishness on the part of the guy I'm pleasuring is actually a massive turn-on.

I really love it when guys just expect me to give a blowjob without anything in return. But I'm naturally super submissive and all of my pleasure is derived from serving. Selfishness on the part of the guy I'm pleasuring is actually a massive turn-on.

welucm to lit

All I want is to suck and be fucked. Ideally I would like to find a man who needs his cock serviced every other week or so. He gets off and we part ways. No guilt. We would hardly even have to speak or know each others name. We would both know what we want and why we’re there.

I have desire to be the one doing the sucking. Don't get me wrong I enjoy a good blowjob but I get more turned on by being the pleaser

be really nice to find a regular receiver....sucking my cock, balls rimming my ... then swallow all the evidence.... i can just get and leave...no romance...no measuring for curtains...or baking together...like some domestic situation....
just suk cock sucker

Last edited:
be really nice to find a regular receiver....sucking my cock, balls rimming my ... then swallow all the evidence.... i can just get and leave...no romance...no measuring for curtains...or baking together...like some domestic situation....
just suk cock sucker

Great theory

this fun would would work for me

I don’t think it does :) I would love to give blowjobs...not really interested in getting one :)

Much the same here. My wife blows me good so I'm fine but I want to experience it from her position and take cock. Not looking for reciprocation.

Much the same here. My wife blows me good so I'm fine but I want to experience it from her position and take cock. Not looking for reciprocation.

Would it be a turn on for you for her to watch you giving another guy head?

I'm one to just get a blow job and leave. Dont get that from wife. Want to slide my 8" cock in down someones throat and fuck their mouth. wife gets upset when i try to talk about things i need and talk dirty. So as always come to Lit and try and catch a little excitement.

I'm one to just get a blow job and leave. Dont get that from wife. Want to slide my 8" cock in down someones throat and fuck their mouth. wife gets upset when i try to talk about things i need and talk dirty. So as always come to Lit and try and catch a little excitement.

Perfect scenario right there. We both know what we want. No need for small talk. Tell me what you want and talk dirty. When you’re satisfied, I leave. No words said until the next email telling me you need to cum again.

I enjoy giiving and getting head, but I am more comfortable giving. Nice to get my husband all hard and excited, and then likes a good long fuck, which also gets me off, especially when he lets me come first and tighten around his cock just before he comes. If we have a third I love to suck while he fucks...young men looking for experience love this.

Would it be a turn on for you for her to watch you giving another guy head?
It certainly would be a turn on for me if that happened. She finds the idea horny enough to 'pillow talk' it but won't go beyond the fantasy and doesn't offer her consent for me to have a 'friend' independently. Hey ho but life goes on what what.

Eager cock sucker here

I'm encouraged by the number of guys who just want to receive a quality BJ from an attentive submissive. I'd love an alpha, especially another married guy, to feed me his cock on a regular basis. Make me wear his wife's panties while I do so. Anyone in Wisconsin want a situation like this, please let me know. I'm ready to service you, no reciprocation necessary (or really even desired).

Back