Am I the only one who likes correct terms, not slang?

Yes. I also get peeved when an author uses vagina instead of vulva (when discussing the vulva, obviously).
I work with mechanics, if I used Vulva the parts man would be looking for a car made in Sweden. Now if I said, Frank and beans or tacos, he could tell the sex. Or in fishing, catch and release or the common term of releasing the one eyed trouser trout. Please don't take offense.

one of my favorite words as a teen was whisker biscuit. beaver or hair pie was also at the top of my list.

Everything about anatomically correct terms is sexy as fuck to me.
I have nothing against the slang words and use them.

But the phrases
  • "I need to feel your penis caress my vaginal walls right now"
  • "Do you like how my discharge tastes when I'm turned on by you?"
  • Suck my nipples
  • Drink every drop from my vagina
  • I need your semen inside me now
And so on are JUST as sexy as their slang-oriented counterparts if not more. There's something real about them that I can't put my finger on.

I get the gist of what the OP intends here. The point of reference of being mid-50’s rings true. It’s possibly a generational thing? I’ve found myself on this forum when relaying a story pausing over what term to use in particular sentences.

I guess it depends on intent and what you’re trying to convey. It’s not really a turn on/off for me, just does it fit in what I’m writing.

Joining Literotica recently means I'm having trouble focusing on the things I'm supposed to be doing ...... but one thing bugs me .......

I've always been comfortable, and even turned on by correct terms for sex parts. I like referring to penises, vaginas, anuses (though not technically a sex part :giggle: ) sperm, breasts etc.

No criticism of the majority who prefer cock, dick, prick, pussy and many others - it's just that they actually turn me off.

Yet, I find that if we have a third person with us (always male) I always lay this out in the ground rules, and find that although they might be awkward at first, they do really get into it.

And yes, this will just seem like a mid 50's old fashioned rant, I get it 😅

*Fact check* I sometimes do refer to boobies and even titties ... so disregard everything above, I'm hypocritical :giggle:
I get this. A lot of women don’t like these expression especially “cock” and “cunt”. Even myself, when I’m in the presence of most women I don’t use a lot of sex slang.

Yeah, calling the specific body part its actual name is preferred but sometimes it looks funny in a story and doesnt hit the ear right. Cock and pussy fit some stories better I guess. Will have to see if I post any of my stories here...will cross that bridge later.
The word cunt has been around since Shakespeare's day and I would still only use it very, very rarely. (ok, to only one lying cheating woman that tore my heart right out but I stand by that one occasion. I can never see myself debasing a woman or her parts with the term ever again)

People will disagree over anything. In general, though, some terms might be less appropriate for erotica (and dialogue) than others.

"I desire to insert my penis into your vagina" might sound a little stiff to someone who is otherwise all worked up sexually. On the other hand, words like "cunt" and "tits" come across as more demeaning to the woman. I would always prefer "pussy" to "cunt" or something cheesy like "love tunnel" or ... or whatever ... my brain just had to take a break after typing that last one.

"Breasts" are good. "Boobs" are acceptable for narrative purposes. "Boobies" are less so. "Tits" seems farily disrespectful, though marginally acceptable in certain situations. Anyone calling them "fun bags" or something equally cheesy should be severely beaten (or at least forbidden from communicating). I guess "mammaries" would be more scientifically correct, but also just sounds cheesy unless it's two doctors talking about a patient in non-sexual terms.

So, I've expressed an opinion which I feel is somewhat in support of the original poster's right to have an opinion. What's my punishment?

"I want to put my penis in your vagina"

Is something someone would say if they had mental problems.

Cock pussy dick cunt isn't slang. They are normal parts of human vocabulary now.

Back