Am I the only one who likes correct terms, not slang?

JenniZinc

Housewife With Past
Joining Literotica recently means I'm having trouble focusing on the things I'm supposed to be doing ...... but one thing bugs me .......

I've always been comfortable, and even turned on by correct terms for sex parts. I like referring to penises, vaginas, anuses (though not technically a sex part :giggle: ) sperm, breasts etc.

No criticism of the majority who prefer cock, dick, prick, pussy and many others - it's just that they actually turn me off.

Yet, I find that if we have a third person with us (always male) I always lay this out in the ground rules, and find that although they might be awkward at first, they do really get into it.

And yes, this will just seem like a mid 50's old fashioned rant, I get it 😅

*Fact check* I sometimes do refer to boobies and even titties ... so disregard everything above, I'm hypocritical :giggle:

Joining Literotica recently means I'm having trouble focusing on the things I'm supposed to be doing ...... but one thing bugs me .......

I've always been comfortable, and even turned on by correct terms for sex parts. I like referring to penises, vaginas, anuses (though not technically a sex part :giggle: ) sperm, breasts etc.

No criticism of the majority who prefer cock, dick, prick, pussy and many others - it's just that they actually turn me off.

Yet, I find that if we have a third person with us (always male) I always lay this out in the ground rules, and find that although they might be awkward at first, they do really get into it.

*Fact check* I sometimes do refer to boobies and even titties ... so disregard everything above, I'm hypocritical :giggle:
if you don't consider anuses as a 'sex part' then you may be missing out...

When it comes to recreational sex, Jenni, I think that the 'correct' term is the term that the user uses. We're not talking anatomy text books here.

Have fun! :)

I don't mind slang, but "polite" euphemisms give me heartburn. Dog shit will always be dog shit.

And speaking of slang, if you've never seen The Vagina Monologues, you owe it to yourself to check it out.

I agree with you. I never use obscene words in what I post here or anywhere else on the internet. :)

I used to teach anatomy, so I know my corpus spongiosum from my glans penis and my introitus from my labia majora, but I still like calling dicks the old custard launcher and the purple-helmeted love warrior and snatches the old honeypot and the panty hamster. But that's just me.
You sound like the type of person you wouldn't want near a school yard, sorry!

I palpated her mons pubis, generating an invoulentary exhalation. The tachycardiac response of my ventricles was immediately apparent as I separated her mucousocious labias majora and minora to facilitate the insertion of a digit to the proximal phalange.

Upon attaining sufficient turgid pressures of my phalus I repositioned my pelvis to align with hers and we engaged in novel intimacies sufficient for attaining ejaculation!

The coital session was satisfactory for both parties.

😜

Last edited:
Chatting with others can always be interesting and what the other person values as important , sometimes takes awhile to find a common ground

I go back and forth. It depends on what the person I'm communicating with seems to like. I DO find the proper terms to be a turn on, though.

Panty hamster
I used to teach anatomy, so I know my corpus spongiosum from my glans penis and my introitus from my labia majora, but I still like calling dicks the old custard launcher and the purple-helmeted love warrior and snatches the old honeypot and the panty hamster. But that's just me.
Panty Hamster. Brilliant! Thanks.

Okay, to avoid taking me out of context I am not saying there is anything wrong with slang terms. I am simply saying that I find most of them to not be a turn on. If you ask me to put your prick in your mouth I'm imagining the 9 year old boy who discovered the term and used it in every sentence. If we were to have sex and you refer to your penis, it gets me going. I have no idea, it's just a word :)

I palpated her mons pubis, generating an invoulentary exhalation. The tachycardiac response of my ventricles was immediately apparent as I separated her mucousocious labias majora and minora to facilitate the insertion of a digit to the proximal phalange.

Upon attaining sufficient turgid pressures of my phalus I repositioned my pelvis to align with hers and we engaged in novel intimacies sufficient for attaining ejaculation!

The coital session was satisfactory for both parties.

😜

Hawt!

Okay, to avoid taking me out of context I am not saying there is anything wrong with slang terms. I am simply saying that I find most of them to not be a turn on. If you ask me to put your prick in your mouth I'm imagining [Redacted]. If we were to have sex and you refer to your penis, it gets me going. I have no idea, it's just a word :)
Jesus Christ. Can you please stop, FFS?

Okay, to avoid taking me out of context I am not saying there is anything wrong with slang terms. I am simply saying that I find most of them to not be a turn on. If you ask me to put your prick in your mouth I'm imagining the 9 year old boy who discovered the term and used it in every sentence. If we were to have sex and you refer to your penis, it gets me going. I have no idea, it's just a word :)
Hey from my experience traveling to Alice Springs on government business in early 1900's Australians use a great deal of slang. I bought a Dinkum dictionary as a translator.

I don’t find the normal terms to be objectionable, but I think the slang terms fit better when used in dirty talk. The normal terms for penis, vagina, breasts, etc. can sometimes seem too “clinical” to be a turn on. I use both the normal and slang terms, really just depends on the situation.

Hey from my experience traveling to Alice Springs on government business in early 1900's Australians use a great deal of slang. I bought a Dinkum dictionary as a translator.
Ha ha, early 1900's? How early 😅

Nice comeback, lol. I would think nearly all women (most people, really) would be “touchy” about a topic about which you seem very blasé.

Nice comeback, lol. I would think nearly all women (most people, really) would be “touchy” about a topic about which you seem very blasé.
I honestly don't get your problem, it's a discussion about terms of reference .......

Back