After all these years...

Lancecastor

Lit's Most Beloved Poster
...I finally decide...hey, it might be fun to have an Alt!

After all, everyone else has like 10.

Anyway, so I think of a great user name, create an email account in that name and go to Register at Lit.

"Registration has been Disabled by the Administrator."

Holy letdown.

Oh, and check this out, which you have to Agree to before Registering for the Forums...

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

What?

Last edited:
I had my own share of alts.

But unlike the "we all know who" triumvirate, mine weren't created with the purpose of stalking with nasty personal attacks, or deceiving individual posters.
I just did it for a laugh, because you GB men are so funny when you try to showcase or you brag about your sexual prowesses.

In saying that, never happened to me.

Never felt the need...

I may not agree with much that you post, L'ancienne, but I credit you for being true to whatever persona is the flavour of the month, as "yourself ".

Really? With your in-depth knowledge of board dynamics despite your low post count?
And why would you feel the need to reassure us that you never used alts?

Really? With your in-depth knowledge of board dynamics despite your low post count?
And why would you feel the need to reassure us that you never used alts?

I won't respond to your amateur snark in kind. Although you aren't "owed" an explanation, I shall do so, because I'm tolerant, that way...

This isn't an alt. I'm a new person, with a closed account, from another Life.

Anyone who matters knows EXACTLY who I am.

Have a Day

I had my own share of alts.

But unlike the "we all know who" triumvirate, mine weren't created with the purpose of stalking with nasty personal attacks, or deceiving individual posters.
I just did it for a laugh, because you GB men are so funny when you try to showcase or you brag about your sexual prowesses.

In saying that, never happened to me.

You have more alts than any noob on the GB. Your adoration of underage material has gotten you banned numerous times. Like the time you said you wanted to fuck somebody's rent a gook. Now we know the gook is over 18 and now you have no interest in fucking her. Why is that?

As much as I think you're a narcissistic butthurt bully Rob,

That was funny. :D

I just tried setting up PookiePotPie with an old yahoo account I had, but I couldn't remember the password for it. If Yahoo's password retrieval process is indicative of their prowess, no wonder they're going broke.

Now if I can actually ever get to my yahoo inbox, I'll have my second alt ever.

Another case of 'Liar liar pants on fire'.:)

What about Stewart Pid? As far as I know.

If new registrations are left Off, what will happen to The Gang of Four?

Is there a Strategic Alt Reserve?

Okay, I'm momentarily curious. Why do you think I'm Stew?

Actually, it's because:

I always liked the Stewart Pid personna, no matter who's behind him. He was generally a fun-loving benevolent character, and his puns were often witty & cracked me up!

And even if your endorsing of Rob's racism and bullying -as you well know- often annoyed me, I felt that you shared similar traits with Stew and your other puns amused me too.

I think Busybody long ago took control over the reserve. I blame Obama.

Back