Federal Judge Rules For American's Right To Vote.

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Judge Rules Arizona Law Requiring Proof of Citizenship to Vote is Not Discriminatory​

By Jordan Conradson Mar. 9, 2024 9:00 pm

A federal judge ruled earlier this month against the Biden DOJ and leftist groups in their lawsuit to stop Arizona election integrity laws that require proof of citizenship and prevent voters from voting in multiple states.

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that Arizona Republicans passed HB2492, introduced by State Rep. Jake Hoffman, which requires that voters prove US Citizenship to register to vote in any election. This law also applies to federal-only voters who are not required to show proof of citizenship when registering to vote. The bill was signed into law by former Republican Governor Doug Ducey in March 2022.

Joe Biden’s Department of Justice previously sued Arizona over this law, claiming that it violated the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the National Voter Registration Act.

Additionally, HB2243 is meant to clean the voter rolls and remove registrants who are registered in another state and no longer live in Arizona. The new law would add a statement on voter registration forms specifying that if a registrant permanently moves to another state after registering in this state, their registration will be canceled.

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/judge-rules-arizona-law-requiring-proof-citizenship-vote/

This wouldn't be needed if Democrats weren't actively trying to cancel the voting rights of American citizens and replace them with their own majority of ignorant foreigners who have a tolerance for totalitarian regimes.

Gateway pundit is shit.

Taylor encourages everyone to vote.

Sidenote: undocumented citizens aren't able to vote in federal elections.

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/judge-rules-arizona-law-requiring-proof-citizenship-vote/

This wouldn't be needed if Democrats weren't actively trying to cancel the voting rights of American citizens and replace them with their own majority of ignorant foreigners who have a tolerance for totalitarian regimes.
...so says the guy who is actively promoting totalitarian regimes.
.... and trying to cancel the rights of American citizens.

Fucking pointless thread, as per usual.

Gateway pundit is shit.

Taylor encourages everyone to vote.

Sidenote: undocumented citizens aren't able to vote in federal elections.
How can they know who's legal and who's not if THEY DON'T SHOW AN ID.

How can they know who's legal and who's not if THEY DON'T SHOW AN ID.

Because illegals won't be registered and their names won't be on the rolls. Haven't you ever voted in person? If so, you know you have to identify yourself at the door.

Because illegals won't be registered and their names won't be on the rolls. Haven't you ever voted in person? If so, you know you have to identify yourself at the door.
How do ya get on the rolls? You have to prove who you are along with your proof of address. Aren't there states that allow registration the day they vote. How do you verify them?

You can get a driver's license without being a citizen, so what sort of ID are you proposing?
Don't have an answer for that. MA undocumented get a standard license. Who fucking knows? We as a nation have no clue who's here illegally, or for the sake of bastardizing the law, who's here on parole? Don't know how many illegals are in our country, SAD!

You can, of course, prove how being required to prove citizenship is suppression..........right?

Requiring something is suppression on its face. This is before you factor in that not all people have any need for proof of citizenship (which is not what these things are asking for anyway) and we know which groups of people are least likely to have these things.

These are not things that have been causing problems that need solving. These are things that are being brought up because the Right knows they cannot win a fair fight. They can't even routinely win a fight that is rigged heavily in their favor.

Requiring something is suppression on its face. This is before you factor in that not all people have any need for proof of citizenship (which is not what these things are asking for anyway) and we know which groups of people are least likely to have these things.

These are not things that have been causing problems that need solving. These are things that are being brought up because the Right knows they cannot win a fair fight. They can't even routinely win a fight that is rigged heavily in their favor.
You're a liar.

How do ya get on the rolls? You have to prove who you are along with your proof of address. Aren't there states that allow registration the day they vote. How do you verify them?
I'm pretty sure some dude accosted me on the way out of Walmart and I filled out his stupid paper because I am sworn not to be rude to people when out with friends and family. It was either then or when I got my driver's license but I was like 22 by that point.
I'm pretty sure there are states that allow same day registration. There is no way to verify those. You essentially just have to deal with the fact that a certain number of votes are going tobe unverifiable and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

I'm pretty sure some dude accosted me on the way out of Walmart and I filled out his stupid paper because I am sworn not to be rude to people when out with friends and family. It was either then or when I got my driver's license but I was like 22 by that point.
I'm pretty sure there are states that allow same day registration. There is no way to verify those. You essentially just have to deal with the fact that a certain number of votes are going tobe unverifiable and there is nothing anybody can do about it.
I believe CA has same day registration but the ballots are provisional, meaning they are only counted if:

A. There are enough provisional ballots such that the outcome of a contest could change if the ballots are counted.

B. The provisional ballots must be verified before they are counted.

That’s part of the reason there are a number of contests in CA that still don’t have a definitive outcome. (Another reason is mail in ballots can arrive after Election Day and still be counted. One of major undecided issues is Proposition 1, a statewide ballot measure that currently is razor thin and too close to call. It could be weeks before the outcome is determined.

I believe CA has same day registration but the ballots are provisional, meaning they are only counted if:

A. There are enough provisional ballots such that the outcome of a contest could change if the ballots are counted.

B. The provisional ballots must be verified before they are counted.

That’s part of the reason there are a number of contests in CA that still don’t have a definitive outcome. (Another reason is mail in ballots can arrive after Election Day and still be counted. One of major undecided issues is Proposition 1, a statewide ballot measure that currently is razor thin and too close to call. It could be weeks before the outcome is determined.

I could google it. I believe you are correct however its just not something that interests me enough to dedicate my attention to it for more than a second. First and foremost I'm big on science, specifically biology, paleontology, and climate science though I'm not bad at zoology, meteorology or geology. I'm decent in history. Right now my primary focus is really on media influence.

Anyhow if that is the policy that sounds perfectly logical. I've honestly been so focused on November that nothing in current events politically has my attention.

Don't have an answer for that. MA undocumented get a standard license. Who fucking knows? We as a nation have no clue who's here illegally, or for the sake of bastardizing the law, who's here on parole? Don't know how many illegals are in our country, SAD!
I don't know for sure about MA, but in California undocumented immigrants can get a license, but cannot register to vote when they get it (whereas citizens can). On the computer program where the DMV clerk enters the information, the section for voter registration is grayed out in the case of non-citizens.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the same is true in MA, and I'd be the opposite of surprised to learn you made no effort at all to find out before expressing your outrage on the matter. The fact is, there is zero evidence of non-citizens voting in anything approaching significant numbers. Zip. None.

There is no way of knowing who is here illegally. What do you even mean about who's here on parole? If you think any nation on earth aside from maybe the Vatican and that one uncontacted island that will spear you for getting close knows who is and isn't there legally. Those islanders are very lucky nobody found them sooner. Cus literally any time prior to probably the 50s someone would have landed a mercenary group there done a genocide and discovered a new lizard.

He's not lying, Ish. You just don't like the verity of what he said.

And if you could prove he was lying, you'd have written out why instead of farting your usual three-word grumble.
There is NO obstacle to proving you are a citizen. In most states it's right there on your drivers license, along with a photo. As a matter of fact I just checked and ALL states along with the territories and DC are now Real ID compliant so not only is there no obstacle, there is NO excuse.

Back