A Wet Dream

Are these the TITS you want to blow a load on? I would love to have them covered in your CUM!
What tits! What mouth-watering nipples. You need a guy who can shoot a huge load and properly coat your tits. I volunteer.... then there's the question of who will clean your dripping titties off?

I bought a new necklace I wore Friday Night. You might have to zoom in on it to see what it says.

Our waiter kept looking at it, no doubt trying to read it. Not sure if he ever figured it out but I will say we got great service.

Do you like a woman that is willing to tell the world what she wants if you just look close enough???
Nice photo! And very appropriate, very hot. If you were mine, I'd want the world to know that we were meant to fuck each other.... and that you are made to fuck.

After a Freaky Friday Fuck night, a little something to start your Saturday. My husband took quite a few pictures of me last night. I'll post a few of them today if anyone needs a little boost to get your day going.
You look delicious qtpie.

I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying my pictures. This has been an exciting new adventure for me. I've been a little hesitant to post any real nudity, but what the hell. So, here's one in honor of Titty Tuesday.

It's freezing outside which only makes my nipples hard! Is anyone else having trouble with things getting hard?
You have incredible nipples. Is that the result of them being sucked all the time? I'd love to spend some time playing with them. Have you ever tried nipple jewelry? Nipple clamps, to be blunt. I don't think they're for everybody....

You have incredible nipples. Is that the result of them being sucked all the time? I'd love to spend some time playing with them. Have you ever tried nipple jewelry? Nipple clamps, to be blunt. I don't think they're for everybody....
I'm glad you like my nipples. I sometimes wish I had little nipples instead of the bigger ones I have but I guess we always want what we don't have. I've never tried nipple clamps. I'd be afraid they would really hurt with larger nipples like mine. Maybe I'm really missing out and should try it. Maybe you can put them on me and yank my chain!

I'm glad you like my nipples. I sometimes wish I had little nipples instead of the bigger ones I have but I guess we always want what we don't have. I've never tried nipple clamps. I'd be afraid they would really hurt with larger nipples like mine. Maybe I'm really missing out and should try it. Maybe you can put them on me and yank my chain!
Your big nipples are perfect. Don't wish for anything less.

Are they sensitive? Do you feel sexy when they're played with?

if yes, then they're perfect...

Xxx

In my experience.... rather women I've experienced, there's maybe a little pain at first, but by the end of the day when I yank your chain you'll cum. A chain? The first image to enter my mind was more like a leash, but a chain,,,, that's good.

I'm always thirsty for CUM but lets use my PUSSY first. I'm spreading my lips if anyone has a big COCK to slide inside me. I need to be FUCKED and then you are all welcome to shoot your loads anywhere you like. Cover me like a dirty SLUT!
Now what if a guy makes more cum then normal guys and his drive makes him go for hours? Maybe that’s too much for you….

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
Major dreams!

I'm always thirsty for CUM but lets use my PUSSY first. I'm spreading my lips if anyone has a big COCK to slide inside me. I need to be FUCKED and then you are all welcome to shoot your loads anywhere you like. Cover me like a dirty SLUT!
Wow, great pussy shot. Only way it could be hotter would be if you had a big load of cum dripping out of your well fucked slut hole.

I'll print that picture and fire a load of cum all over your hot pussy lips.

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
Looking great can't wait to see more

and I'd love seeing that! Of course, if I were there and you were being shared, I love getting sloppy seconds..... imagine all that cum qtpie. Now pose for us!
I get WET just thinking about multiple loads of CUM in me and on me. I'd let you take all the pics of this CUMSLUT you want hoping you make good use of them in the future!

Back