Exploring my exhibitionist side….. Hotwife2024’s personal thread ❤️

Sorry for not responding sooner, everyone in the house is full of a cold and we haven’t really being feeling ‘sexy’! For those that like the bum shots, here another couple for you to get your teeth into x 🧛 🍑
Those pics would be absolutely unbeatable on here if you had a pair of Louboutin heels on. 😍😍. Really, any pair of high heels would do the job but those...the red soles with the black lingerie...🤤🤤🤤

First time posting and first time taking pictures, a weekend away with my husband exploring my sexuality.
Nervous about posting, it’s taken me a while to build up the confidence to do this, hope you like them x

Adding links to my picture posts here so they are easier to find x

1# Black bodysuit sitting, Black bodysuit laid out, Black bodysuit side profile, Nude laid out, Black bodysuit stood, Nude sat up

2# Black Lingerie Standing, Black Lingerie bottoms up!, Black Lingerie sitting, Black Lingerie playing

3# Ad Hoc photos Suns Out, Nips Out
Wow…so fking hot 🤤

The sun is shining in the UK so it feels like time to get the summer dresses out of the closet ☀️
I can so easily envision seeing you in public and falling in lust now… I’m imagining flirtations leading to hiking your dress up and fucking you against the wall in a back hallway of a pub, or rolling around in the hidden corner of some cottage garden after leaving said pub

The sun is shining in the UK so it feels like time to get the summer dresses out of the closet ☀️
It's either cold in the house or you're excited for all the attention you'll get walking out in that dress. I would hope to catch your eye as you walk past, then walk past again 😘

Last edited:
Back