My Kind Of Guy Part 2

Giftboy

A Gift for You.
For my interested friends. Yesterday afternoon I travelled to my Daddy, as he requested to see me. Upon my arrival I was met by him at his house door, ushered in to the hall and given a long, mouth-exploring kiss. It took me by surprise. I was speechless at his response to my presence. We had lunch, which he had prepared, after which we sat on the sofa in one of his sitting rooms. He put his arm around me holding me close, so he could give me little kisses. He asked me if I was up for sex, which I immediately agreed to. He sheepishly asked if I would role-play with him. I agreed to his proposal. He reminded me that he took my measurements and took me to one of his smaller bedrooms where, laid out on the bed was girly clothes. He bought them using the measurements he took of me. He wanted me to dress as a woman. He had a kink about seducing a cross-dresser. I looked at the garments which consisted of: a pink padded corset, pink suspenders, pink knickers, black fishnet stockings, a pair of pink sandals, a black blouse, a silver short skirt and a blond wig, dressed in two pigtails. I smiled and kissed his hand. He left me. I noticed on the dressing table there was some make up and lipstick. I undressed and got dressed in the girly clothing, put on a little make up and lippied my lips. I stood up and looked in the mirror and what I saw made my nipples sting and tingle. I went through to the sitting room, chapped the door and entered. I stood at the door, and there was Daddy in a silk dressing gown, under which I could see a black pyjama top. I walked over to him and began to role-play.
“ The Agency sent me to you, Sir.” said I.
“Come, sit down beside me. Say, what's your name?” said Daddy.
“Senga, Sir.” I replied.
“That’s a very nice name,” said he.
I sat beside him and he told me how sexy I was and how I turned him on. He put his arms round me and began to kiss me. I returned his kisses and put my tongue into his mouth, which inflamed his ardour. I felt his hand on my stockinged knee. I began to shake as I felt his hand slip up my thigh. My nipples were tingling, my heart was pounding and my stomach was somersaulting. I felt strangely feminine as his hands were at my pants.
“Daddy, you make me feel hot for you.” said I panting.
This only made him put his masterful hand on my genitals and asked me would I ‘give him his hole’? I nodded and smiled and whispered, “Yes, my Darling, yes.”.

He took me by my hand into the master bedroom, where he gently laid me down on the bed and, with both hands, removed the pink knickers. He pushed my legs over my head and he began to rim my cherry, giving it big licks and probing my cherry with his tongue. I felt fingers explore my hole. All I could do was moan and whimper at his attention of my cherry. He told me I tasted so sweet and I was a delight to lick. He stretched my legs apart and his tongue found my micro-cock and he licked it like a clitoris. His attention made me sigh and sob. He told me “my clitoris was a darling to behold.” I utterly abandoned myself to Daddy’s hands, tongue and torso.
“Oh, Daddy, lick my clitoris, it's so nice of you!’ I uttered between gasps. He did so and I felt like a woman under the experience of a gifted man. He licked, sucked and nuzzled my man clitoris until I could not hold back my sobs of carnal delight. The attention to my man clitoris ended when he lifted me up into his arms and kissed me all over my face in a rage of eroticism. He asked me to take off my top and my skirt. I did so and he clutched me at the waste, looking at me contentedly. I felt a little ashamed and vulnerable standing in girly underwear. I felt his grip loosen as he stood up and took off his clothes revealing his erect cock. I put a hand forward and stroked it softly, which made it twitch. He pulled me into his arms and held me close.
“I need you to suck me until I climax.” said Daddy in a whisper.
“Oh, yes Daddy. I need you to feed me your seed,” I said softly, “I feel soft and safe when I suck you.”
He led me over to the bed, where he lay down with his legs over the side. I knelt between his legs, held his cock in my left hand, putting the other under him, so I could stroke his bottom. I put him in my mouth and began my worshipful sucking, which had an immediate effect on my Daddy, as his bottom went tight and then relaxed. I imagined them tightening and relaxing as he used them as the powerhouse behind my immanent fucking. This thought made me work harder at achieving his climax. And I did, and I received my reward- a mouthful of glutinous 79-year-old vintage semen, that tasted so potent. Daddy stood up and wiped his sticky cock all over my face, which made me so hot for his penetration…

I felt so utterly caught up with this 79-year-old Daddy, I would do anything for him. He pulled me gently off the floor and sat me on the bed. He pushed me onto my back and began to undo the corset which opened to reveal my body to him. He manoeuvred my body so he could suck my nipples and stroke my bottom. I went bonkers at this point, moaning and uttering: “Oh Daddy…Daddy, my Daddy… Oh, your so masterful…you control me…” I felt two fingers prod and probe my cherry. I was stroking his back and bottom, while he sucked my nipples, which were now full of electricity, when let out a groan.
“I need to penetrate you now. You sweet young man. I have to feel what its like being inside you.”
“Oh Daddy, your too kind to be true.” said i, in a submissive tone. I again, felt the cooling of the lubricant on my aching hole. I sighed like a woman as he pushed he head of the tube of lubricant in my hole, then the fingers massaging in to my anus. I giggled and chortled as a result of this. When my penetration began, it was so painful, but nice, as the mushroom head of his cock stretched me so much I burned as though acid had been spilled in my hole. I screamed and I heard Daddy console me with “There, there, it's always painful to begin with. Suck it down. I love you. I won't do any harm to you.” I did and the pain eased as he pushed himself deeper into me. I repeated “Daddy, Daddy” over and over again, with each ingress of his cock. I felt beads of his sweat hit off my back and bottom, which made me so horny. I could smell his mannish chemistry which made me subdued to each of his egress and ingress strokes. I felt his cock rub against my maw. He said my hole was so, so tender to him. It was tight and soothing to him. He said I was the sweetest man he'd ever been with and I was so loving to him. He reached his climax with a long painful sounding gasping groan, rendering his precious semen deep inside me. He fell on top of me, the heat and sweat of his body mingling with mine. He rolled off me and I fell on his cock licking and sucking it clean, tasting our conflation of body fluids, which seemed to please Daddy. We lay together, talking about trivia, laughing and sharing this moment of existential bliss. He asked me if I would dress for him again, but as a whore. I laughed and said “Yes, that will be fun.” I thought he is planning to allow me in his bed again. That thought made me so happy.

Back