A Song for Everything

Okay - I want you to know - I tried to listen to that. But that recording, made me stop it, then go find the original so I could hear what I enjoyed.

And I'm positive it would touch my heart... but the...um... less than desirable version of the song, is too... it isn't good for me.
That makes me sad.

Perhaps you have missed the point of this performance. It’s not Bruce reinterpreting his songs because he’s bored. It’s Bruce telling stories with music as the backing track. The music is secondary. The message, the story, the human connections, are primary.

Oh well. Your loss. I tried. 🤷🏽‍♂️

What's this??? @ZfrkS62 knew a song with the word "Coffin" in it? Wait - it's even in the title???

kp0-surprise.gif

🥰🥰🥰🥰

You know I am just kidding you, right? I truly mean no offense whatsoever. 🥰🥰🥰

Trumpet

I posted the world's fastest guitarist in Brenda's song thread not too long ago, and wonder if this comes close to the fastest trumpist. Anyways, "Flight of the Bumblebee" comes to mind as an old trumpet classic.

Any big band classic

Trumpet

I posted the world's fastest guitarist in Brenda's song thread not too long ago, and wonder if this comes close to the fastest trumpist. Anyways, "Flight of the Bumblebee" comes to mind as an old trumpet classic.

I think there is a Herb Albert version which is also amazing.

Any big band classic
I'm a huge Glenn Miller fan. And rather than do "In The Mood" like everyone does, I went for this.

The Glenn Miller Orchestra - Chattanooga Choo-Choo

Jazz (interpret however you want)

Back