A Song for Everything

Yes, major. I like the mustang cars period but one in particular, 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429.
I saw a magazine do a compare of 5 or 6 amazing cars of the era, 70 LS6, some Hemi something or another, I think a Buick GS 455, etc. the 69 Boss 429 came out on top as the best all around car.

I love the 69 Fastback (sports roof) Mustangs too. My own ride is a 67 Mercury Cougar.

I saw a magazine do a compare of 5 or 6 amazing cars of the era, 70 LS6, some Hemi something or another, I think a Buick GS 455, etc. the 69 Boss 429 came out on top as the best all around car.

I love the 69 Fastback (sports roof) Mustangs too. My own ride is a 67 Mercury Cougar.
Boss is definitely a very sweet car. Would literally love to get my hands on one, whether it was original or I had to put the time and effort to make it as original as I can.

My first car was a 1971 Mustang Grande with a 351 Windsor and Hurst shifter. Perhaps not my ideal, but in the rural part of Michigan I lived in that was what was on the lot at the time. I loved it all the same.

Back