A new day for The Outriders (dnd ttrpg PM Siobhan before joining to see if she can handle another)

Bubbles takes a swig and hides her grimace before handing the flask out to the victim…
“Drink? Figured you may want one after what you have been through… did you want to talk about it? I mean I can understand if you aren’t ready to I just thought it may help give us some insight to what’s been happening. We can always go into a different room if you want to stay away from the crazy one….”

The woman shrugged "you were in the house as much as I. Not my house. That's the house of Selim. We move from place to place. Puritanical authorities don't understand how liberating worship of the goddess is and the small minded provincial rulers of this town frown on our meeting."

Khadija snorted "you mean they arrest you and turn you over to the ecclesiastical courts for heresy"

"you say potato..." the woman shrugged and looked over to Nuada "no need to stick me with that knife of yours. Stick me with something more fun and I will whisper all my secrets in your ear. I'll tell you all I know about everything you've ever wondered." She leaned forward a little, biting her lip "you're so strong and I'm so weak and soft, surely you could master me. Make me your willing slave."

Nuada looks her up and down,whlist running his chin. The way a farmer looks over livestock. "Really I fuck you ,then you spill all the secrets of the cult?". He looked at Trilan then back to her. Runs his hands over her body cutting the flimsy cloth away."she is hot in a crazy evil priestess kind of a way. Trilan do you want to the honours?". He walks ovee to Bubbles "you done with the flask Bubbles?" Squats down "how certain are you that you can make tell the truth? "

Bubbles takes another swing from the flask before passing it back.
“Well… it’s kinda complicated. How much about magic do you know? Short version would be is that I can create another bubble… a zone of truth. It lasts about 10mins. Now it is possible that she may resist the spell as it’s not a guarantee… it’s also possible that she will know what is happening and just avoid answering the question by deflection that way she isn’t outright lying…. So no guarantee but something we could try if needed…. Otherwise feel free to do it your way. I can always heal her when she is on the brink of death as I’ve not had to heal that much today… and if she does die well I guess we will just have to use speak with dead….” Her voice trails off as she continues to think up other potential ideas.

Trilan walks up and cups the priestess’s cheek. “Not yet, my love.” He looks her in the eye, and does the best acting he can manage. “I’m cross with you, after all, for what you’ve put this poor woman through. I’m going to have to let the elf tie you up now, while I try to help this woman, but I won’t let anything happen to you while I’m gone. I’ll sleep in front of your door tonight, and tomorrow we will consecrate our love.”

With a nod to Nuada he turns to leave.

The woman hissed "you are all the same. puritans. You reject our message of love. You reject the old ways! I curse you. I curse you to an eternity of soft cocks." She spit on the floor "you'll not free this woman. She did not believe and she was punished"

Bubbles could detect a hint of desperation in the woman, and deceit.

Bubbles walks over to the priestess and looks her up and down as Nuada ties her up.

“Well considering I don’t have a cock I guess I don’t need to worry about the soft cock threat….”
She pauses for a moment…
“I do have questions though. I mean we all have questions but mine may be a little more different…”
Bubbles finally takes her time to look over the woman. She really was beautiful and flawless….
“What are you afraid of? And something tells me that it’s not that Nuada is going to leave some lasting marks on your body…”

Bubbles waits for a little before continuing…

“Look we can do this the easy way or the hard way…. Either way you will sing like a little songbird. You can spill the beans and tell me everything, we can let Nuada have his way with you - though be warned he got this new knife the other day and has been dying to try it out. It’s used for removing flesh from the body. I think it’s mostly used for animal skins but I got told that we are animals as well so it would work…. Don’t worry we will let Trilan still fuck you though it you cursed him with soft cock then I guess that ruins your fun… also with the amount of people he has bedded I’d be worried about checking for diseases after….
Or if you really want we force it out if you magically… I mean I did create a bubble that made it impossible for you to speak through… Do you really think that it would be hard for me to force the truth from you?”

“So let’s start with something simple… what are you afraid of?”’

The scandalized look on Trilan’s face at Bubbles’ disparagement of his health is completely genuine.

Nuada says "I wonder how old she is. What deal has she made with the demon ,cause fuck me she is super fuckable ,in a creep evil priestess way. How can long she go between rituals before her true age and form catch up with her. The last ritual did not get completed, so the rich old guy may want his coin back,and the demon may not have her share.
Also the human ecclesiastical courts really do not like what she is doing.
They have all manner of. ... interesting ,inventive ,invasive, interrogation implements.
Plus the cleansing fire of God's judgement.
I wonder what the magistrate will do to her when we hand her over. " he takes a big drink. "It a shame your evil I think it would have been fun to fuck you. Still there is more than one way to have fun. So answer the question bitch"

"I am not evil. I am mislabled" she sniffs, her wounded air reeking of being genuine. "Peasants. Philistines. To deny yourselves the pleasure of serving the goddess is its own kind of hell. There is no way to undo that which has been done, not without the intercession of the goddess herself." She leans back "i have no control over it." The woman's words seem genuine to the trio, she is telling them the truth that her works cannot be undone "just as you cannot go back in time to undo the silence you caused, but must let nature takes its course. Or of the wizard here destroys something with fire he cannot waive his hand and make it better."

Khadija stepped in "let us discuss something we CAN control. Where are the rest of your captives eh?" She looked over to Nuada, then back to the priestess. The priestess looked to the elf "if you promise not to harm me, I will tell you where to find the other... guests.... of my sisters in faith."

Nuada stares at the priestess for a long moment. He drains his flask
"You tell us what we need to know. I promise I won't hurt you "

Last edited:
“I mean, Mending is literally a spell I can cast…” Trilan mutters under his breath, hopefully quiet enough that no ones hears him, or notice that he didn’t promise not to hurt the priestess. Perhaps with the act he’s been playing at being enamored with her, she wouldn’t think him likely to do it anyway.

Bubbles looks over at Trilan “is it just me or does it seem like because we are vertically challenged they don’t see us as a “big threat”. It’s like we are more of an inconvenience?…. I mean I am pretty sure this woman is ready to pee her pants… maybe later when we are bored we could tell stories about what we would do to her if we got our hands on her…”

Khadija nods "its very hard to take you seriously when you're three feet tall." She turns to the trio and the priestess speaks up "There's a secret temple. under the temple square. that's of course where it would be the most subversive. IF you are looking for any captives, that is where you will find them. If you untie me I can lead you there."

Trilan leans over to Bubbles. “It has its advantages, though. Remind me sometime to tell you about the only human in my Intro to Teleportation class back home.”

When the priestess tells them about the secret temple, he claps his hands and cackles. “Wonderful!” He bounds up to her and cups her cheeks. “You’re doing the right thing, darling.” He kisses her, sticking his tongue down her throat and then out before she has a chance to react. “I’ll fuck you when we get back, my dear.”

He steps back and twirls his hand in the air. “Shall we, my intrepid friends?”

Bubbles softly sighs.
“I guess it’s onwards… and downwards?”

She then turns to Trilan “oh I know there are many advantages of being this small… most of them being that people tend to forget you exist so talk freely… or I found I can hide a little easier… Oh and I can easily pass off as a child. you have any idea how many free trinkets I’ve gotten because they thought I was just a “poor little kid….” So many advantages of being small. Plus everyone thinks you are “cute”. Hard to be angry with someone to small… and let’s say vendors tend to be more forgiving when you get sticky fingers because “I’m just a little girl trying to make their way in this big big world…”.

Nuada fashions a rope leash and fixes it round the priestess's neck.
"Fuck me about and I will take great delight in cutting bit off you, if you lead us into a trap you are the first one to die. Are we clear on this?"

"Just wanting to confirm.... if that happens.... do I need to heal or resurrect her ass?"

"Lets see if she is a good girl or an evil fucking bitch that needs to be put down
hang fire with the heals we can take vote after the action to see if she get a heal or not"

"Not gonna lie, kinda into this" the woman said, purring at Nuada as he leashed her. Though whether that was bravado or general depravity remained to be seen. Khadija shot her a look, shifting her scimitar on her hip as she did so. She shook her head and brushed her hand through her thick dark hair, then tucked it up under a helmet. "Gag her. Lest she shout and warn the others of our coming. Also i tire of her incessant come-ons. This woman serves a demon. You would do well to remember that in the promise of her thighs lies only damnation."

"Oh, if that's the case you've never tasted damnation so sweet" the woman grinned, then looked to Nuada "if you're going to gag me we should have a safe-symbol in case you get too rough for me."

Khadija leaned down and whispered to Bubbles "we will be relying on the grace of whatever god you worship, strangely named gnome. You did well at the house. Despite the smallness of your stature and generally timid demeanor, I suspect that there is more to you than you know." She turned to Trilan "how are your spells? have you enough left to go into the heart of the sewers?"

Nuada fashions a gag and secures it in place in the priestess mouth.
"Take care in what you wish for bitch. I have not played rough for far too long and no is going to miss you. " he runs a hand over her tits
"Are we ready? " he asks the group in general

Bubbles holds onto her holy symbol and says a quiet prayer to Lathander.
"The sewers... UGH! My shoes are going to get so gross after this! I really hope it hasn't rained recently..."

Trilan shrugs. "I'm about half spent, but I'm willing to risk it." He can't resist needling the priestess one more time. "You'll still love me when I stink, right Beautiful?"

Khadija rolled her eyes as he bantered with the gagged priestess "a gag for the gnome as well. I think" She led them through the square and over to a maintenance tunnel used by sewer workers. She lit a torch, then strode forth "as for the rain, its worse down here after the rain.everything is uh... suddenly fresh again" The air was choked with the smell of human waste "you must really wanna fuck to visit a temple in the middle of this" she muttered. Grabbing the priestess, she hissed "show me where to go by moving your head. make no sudden movements."

Back