New Beginnings (closed)

While the girls were in the bathroom I opened another bottle of wine and poured three glasses then set them out on the night stand by the bed. My heart raced with anticipation as I stripped down to my boxers then sat at the edge of the bed waiting for them to emerge.

“Here you are lover boy.” Amy said as they stepped out of the bathroom and opened the towel wrapped around her.

My tongue passed lightly over my lips as I stared for a moment at the two beauties before me. In the heat of our encounter on Tuesday Amy never got a chance to fully undress. Now naked in front of me I was able to fully appreciate her full breasts and shapely hips. Carrie's towel fell to the floor shortly after revealing her pert breasts and fully shaved pubic area.

I slid over to the far side of the bed as Amy climbed on followed by Carrie. Sandwiched in the middle Amy received the fully attention of Carrie and I as I leaned in to kiss before turning our attention to Amy's breasts. Amy's nipple instantly began to stiffen under my tongue as I sucked it between my lips and teased it.

Slowly my lips trailed down Amy's stomach as I moved lower on the bed then moved between her outstretched legs. Parting her I ran my tongue along the length of her wetness before zeroing in on her sensitive clit as her fingers twisted in my hair pulling my mouth more firmly against her.

Carrie kissed her way up Amy's neck until their lips met once again and their tongues explored each others mouths.

"I want to feel that tongue." Carrie said as she broke the kiss then climbed the bed swinging a leg over Carrie's chest to straddle her.

I admit I was very nervous about going back to Mike’s apartment. It had been a very long time since I’d been with a man and I wondered how I’d feel about being penetrated after such a long time. Even thinking about having Mike insert his penis into me made me apprehensive and yet, at the same time, there was a frisson of excitement about it, almost as if it was something new, something that I’d never done before and of course there was Amy alongside me.

I was surprised when she told me that she’d had sex with Mike but understood why when she told me how the course had opened her eyes to the confines and restrictions of her marriage, because it was for exactly those same feelings that I’d avoided relationships with men for so many years but there was something very seductive about developing a relationship with Amy and also being free to enjoy sex with a man when it pleased me.
So when Amy draped a towel around herself and got me to do the same, I knew that this was the moment I too would start a new phase of my life, one that included sex with men as well as a relationship with Amy.

In the bedroom we joined Mike on the bed with Amy between us and while Mike kissed first Amy’s breasts and then down her belly to her mound I nibbled tenderly on Amy’s neck until out mouths met and we kissed, a luscious, deep kiss with our tongues entwined and I knew in an instant that I wanted to feel Amy’s tongue in a more intimate place and straddled Amy, giving her full access to me, feeling her tongue exploring my folds, lapping at me and then finding my clit, pulling my bud with her lips while flicking her tongue across it and without thinking I was riding her mouth, grinding myself, feeling the first waves of my orgasm, my belly tightening, putting my hands to my breasts, squeezing and pulling my nipples until I couldn’t hold myself anymore and released into Amy’s mouth and I had to kiss her, wanting to share the taste of my juices but in doing so, inevitably moving myself down until my butt was pressed against Mike’s head and I wondered if he’d take advantage of this and do for me what Amy had done, if his mouth and tongue would be so delicate as Amy’s or if he’d want to explore a different area of me.

And curiously, I didn’t care. I was ready to accept whatever happened, knowing with a certainty that Amy and I would be doing the same things with Mike and that he would be doing the same things with both of us.

As I teased and sucked Amy's swelling clit and slid my fingers into her it was if their moans combined as one to create a symphony of pleasure. Her hips lifted off the bed as I stroked my fingers deeper into her. Her muscles began to tighten and her legs quivered against my shoulders as I heard her moan loudly into Carrie and I was treated to a rush of her juices.

Softly lapping at her folds as Amy reveled in her bliss I felt Carrie's weight pressing against my head. Moving back I allowed her room to slide down further so they could share a kiss in the afterglow of their orgasms. With Carrie presented to me so perfectly I couldn't help but run my tongue between her parted labia then spread the cheeks of her ass and allow my tongue to dance across her puckered rosebud. She gasped into Amy's mouth as my tongue made contact and I pressed a finger into her wetness. Her hips rocked back towards me silently pleading for more.

My passions at a fevered pitch I lifted myself until I was kneeling behind Carrie. My cock teasing her moist folds for a moment before I began pressing it into her. Carrie's body collapsed onto Amy's as my thick cock pressed into her. Amy wrapped her arms around her and held her tight as I made more ground. "God you're tight." I breathed out as my shallow thrusts worked deeper and deeper. When she'd taken my full length I gripped her hips and held myself deep inside her for a moment enjoying the sensation as I ground into her before beginning to slowly pump my cock into her.

Kissing Carrie and sharing her juices with her was so erotic, our mouths wet with each other, the sweet taste of her orgasm a confirmation of what we’d done and I knew that whatever happened in my marriage or outside it I would definitely want to be with Carrie again.
But as we kissed I felt her tense and gasp and realised that Mike had turned his attentions to her and I felt Mike change his position on the bed.

“Oh, oh my god Amy, he’s in me, he’s got his cock in me, it feels so big so …”

I held her tight, our breasts crushed between us, her breath coming as gasps as Mike started to thrust into her.
“Are you ok Carrie, does it feel ok? He’ll stop if you want him to stop.”

She gasped again and adjusted her position a little.
“No, I don’t want him to stop, it’s just that I’d forgotten how it feels, he’s so big he’s pushing so … oh my god, he’s so deep in me.” And as she said this Mike’s thrust pushed her against me, rubbing our breasts against each other.

“It’s ok baby, try to relax and enjoy it. I know he’s big. Here, let me help.”
I slipped my hand between us, feeling her smooth mound until I found her clit. She flinched at my first touch, still sensitive from my tongue, but she was so wet as if she was having multiple orgasms.

“Oh yes,” she screamed in my ear, “yes, yes, oh my god, fuck me, oh it’s so good,” and she kissed me wildly.

“Oh yes, cum in me Mike, it’s been so long, I want to feel you cum in me.”

Carrie started to spasm around my cock as she came repeatedly. I was about to give her a break and turn my attention to Amy when she started pleading with me to cum in her. Wanting to give her exactly what she was asking for I gripped her hips tighter and slammed into her harder.

My hips slapped loudly against her ass as if fucked her hard.

“You love that cock don’t you?” I growled out as I felt my orgasm slowly creeping up on me. My breath devolved into a shallow pant as my muscles tightened. With a final thrust deep inside her I bathed her pussy with stream after stream of my cum.

Lowering myself onto the bed next to them I fought to catch my breath as I reached over and stroked my fingers over their soft skin.

There’s a lot of difference between what we think we want when we’re caught in the heat of passion, the primordial instincts over-riding our rational thoughts and this was so for Carrie, wanting to feel Mike ejaculate into her, the animal instinct of wanting to be impregnated by a powerful male sweeping any rational thoughts from her brain.

Mike pulled out of her and lay alongside us breathing heavily, partly from his exertions but also from the adrenaline fuelled rush of fucking Carrie and perhaps as he saw it in the throes of passion, pulling her back from the sapphic attractions of women only relationships.

Carrie buried her face in my shoulder and I could feel her tears on me.
“Oh Amy, what have I done? I let him cum in me, wanted him to cum in me. What will I do if I get pregnant? Oh Amy, help me please.”

I comforted her, stroking her hair, holding her to me.
“Ssh, it’ll be ok. We’ll get you a morning after pill from the pharmacy. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you’re ok, but now, let me clean you up.”

I moved down the bed, kissing Carrie’s breasts and belly as I did and pausing to whisper to Mike.
“It’s ok, she’ll be ok. She’s not angry with you. After so long this is all so new to her, almost like losing her virginity all over again. Just lie still and give yourself time to recover and then we can show Carrie that it doesn’t always have to be a hard fuck like you just had with her. She’ll be ok.”

Mike’s semen was oozing from between Carrie’s pussy lips and I tasted him as I gently went to work cleaning up Carrie, savouring his manly scent and taste, gently licking and sucking his cum from her, bringing her back from her post-coital low, my tongue caressing her so sensitive clit and I could feel her responding, her muscles tightening, the little tremors in her belly merging as her breath shortened, her hips bucking towards my mouth and then a rush of her juices again as she came.
“Oh god, I’m cuming again, oh Amy, I love you, lick me, please lick me.”

And I lay between her legs licking her, my mouth full of her juices and Mike’s semen, my face wet with her orgasm.

I felt awful as I laid on the bed. I had my suspicions about Carrie but nobody ever came out and said it. When Amy told me about it being like losing her virginity again it all clicked. Of course! I thought to myself as Amy soothed her. She certainly didn’t seem all that apprehensive about being with me so I just took for granted that she was somewhat experienced. Had I known, I never would have fucked her that hard and if she hadn’t asked I would have been more than happy to have pulled out.

I lay there with my arm draped over my eyes listening to Amy ably take her mind off of it

She sounds of Carrie cumming again had me hard again in no time. She was obviously wel hydrated and I suspected it might take a week for my mattress to fully dry.

When Amy crawled from between Carrie’s legs Carrie seemed to be in a trance laying motionless on the bed. The rise and fall of her chest the only signs of life.

Taking Amy’s hand I pulled her onto me, pulling her down for a kiss as she ground herself on my cock.

“I think I saved a little for you.” I said before leaning up and teasing her nipples with my tongue.

When she lifted her hips I guided myself into her as she lowered them taking me in.

As I lifted from Carrie I looked at her lying there with her arm covering her eyes and a smile on her face as she gently shook her head as if in disbelief at what she’d just experienced, so many massive orgasms as well as being fucked by Mike.
I’d been worried that the way Mike had fucked her might have put her off ever being with a man again, that tonight would have confirmed her convictions that she only wanted to be with a woman but now, looking at her, I knew that she was just processing something something that she hadn’t experienced for a very long time in the context of having sex with me as well as with Mike.

Mike took my hand and pulled me on top of him, kissing me while I rubbed myself against his rapidly hardening cock.
I didn’t know if he was always like this, able to recover so quickly, or perhaps it was the effect of being with two women but I was pleased, not only because I wanted him but I also wanted to show Carrie that being on top gave me control, that I could use Mike’s cock for my own pleasure and another time she could do the same.
At last Mike was hard again.
“Carrie, Carrie.” I whispered to gain her attention. She opened her eyes and sat up, leaning on her elbow.

“Watch Carrie, like this.” I said as Mike guided his cock to my opening and I slowly lowered myself onto him.

Her eyes were wide as his seemingly endless length disappeared into me until I was sitting astride him.
“You see, I’m doing this at my pace and now this …” I said, leaning far back and lifting as I did.

Mike grimaced at the way I was straining his cock but at this angle the head of his cock was pressing directly on my g-spot and I started to move, just a little, maybe an inch or so, using Mike’s cock for my own pleasure, rubbing it over my g-spot.
“Oh jesus that’s good.”

I had to bite my lip as waves of pleasure rushed through my belly as I rode him, using him, and soon the waves gathered pace until I orgasmed, not a massive one, more like a fluttering of wings and I lay forward on Mike, chuckling with pleasure.

I looked at Carrie.
“See, that’s how you can do it. Want to try?” and I eased my self off Mike, letting his cock stand free, glistening with my juices.
“Come on.”

Carrie straddled Mike and I held his cock, guiding him to her entrance. Watching as she lowered herself onto him.
“See? This way you do what you want to do. How does it feel?”

Carrie was smiling.
“It feels so different this way so comfortable, I mean it’s just that I wasn’t expecting Mike to be so … so forceful but this way, well I could really get to like this.” And she started to move on Mike, working her hips backward and forward, her eyes closing and a frown furrowing her brow as she concentrated, and I knew that soon she’d cum again.

Last edited:
When Amy started to show Carrie what she should try I felt a little like I was in an instructional video. My role in the evening transitioned into more of a plaything than a primary actor. I have to admit, I liked it. After my first orgasm, getting me to a second is always a challenge so I was content to let them take turns riding my cock and using me for their pleasure.

As lowered herself onto me I felt that familiar tightness around me. I watched her facial expressions with wrapped attention as show ground to yet another orgasm. It was so erotic. Most times in the heat of passion I don't take the opportunity to fully appreciate how erotic a woman's orgasm is. That look of blissful agony that washes over their faces as waves of pleasure ripple through them.

Carrie laid with her body pressed do mine as she came down from the heights of her orgasm then rolled off to cuddle with Amy. Her worries from earlier seeming gone for the moment we all lied content with the evenings events.

Carrie almost fell into my arms as she rolled off Mike. Even without his cock in her she was still trembling as the little tremors of her orgasm chased around her belly. Of course, as a woman I’ll never know how a man feels as he orgasms although from the noises they make and the look on their faces it must feel pretty good but for me at least and I hope for Carrie, my orgasms are whole body experiences, waves and ripples of pleasure washing through me, sometimes centred on my clit, sometimes centred in my belly but always a head to toe experience and now, holding Carrie to me as she came down, I knew that was where she was at and where I wanted to be again with Mike but this time it was going to be mostly for Mike.
I wanted him to fuck me and fuck me hard, for him to exert his masculinity on me, for him to use me.
After the way Carrie and I had used him, it was the least I could do.

I kissed Carrie tenderly.
“Ok Carrie?” I asked, wanting to know that she was ready for her next refresher of sex with men, but this time she’d just be observing although I doubted that the show that I hoped Mike and I would give her would leave her as a passive observer.

I eased away from her and knelt on the bed, looking back over my shoulder at Mike.
Everything was on display for him, my engorged pussy lips, my butt and my tits hanging down close to Carrie’s mouth.
I was going to let Mike do something to me that I hadn’t done for a long time but it would be the final seal on my escape from convention, my statement that I was free to be me.

“I hope you’ve got some lube in your bedside cabinet Mike ‘cos I want you to fuck me now, pussy and butt and fill my butt with your cum.”
I didn’t know where the words were coming from. I never used language like this and I hadn’t had anal sex since I was married, my husband didn’t think it was nice, but this was my way of giving my marriage and my husband the middle finger.
I heard the cabinet drawer open and felt the cool slickness of the lube on my butt as Mike massaged it around and into my rosebud.

“That feels good Mike. Finger me, get my butt ready, it’s been a long while since I did this.”
I glanced at Carrie. She was still lying alongside us, her eyes wide in anticipation of what was going to happen and I watched as her hand moved inexorably down across her belly to her folds, her fingers curling into herself.
I smiled at her, made a kiss with my lips and whispered “I love you.”

A final wiggle of my butt let Mike know it was time, that I was ready.
“When you’re ready Mike. Fuck me.”

With everyone seemingly well satisfied I thought we might have been done for the night. It became apparent that I was mistaken when Amy presented her ass to me and asked me to use all of her holes. I was more than happy to oblige. My ex-wife loved it when I fucked her ass and it was something that I’d grown to enjoy quite a bit.

It was dumb luck that I actually had lube. I’d bought in the hopes that there would be some attempt to reconcile things but it had sat in the drawer unused for the last year.

As I spread it across her puckered rosebud I pressed my cock into her pussy as my thumb probed her tight ass, preparing her to accommodate my size.

When I felt she was ready I withdrew from her and coated my cock with another dab then slowly pressed into her.

“You ok?” I asked as the head of my cock sank into her. Her moan of approval let me know she was ready for more.

Gradually my shallow thrusts took me deeper into her until she’d taken my entire length. I reached forward tangling my fingers in her hair I pulled it taut and increased my pace, pounding harder into her ass.

“Fuck, that’s good.” I breathed out letting her body’s response guide my intensity.

Her hips thrust back meeting each thrust as the sound of our bodies colliding filled the room.

Finally, with a loud groan I drove deep into her and unloaded stream after stream of my hot cum deep into her ass.

As Mike started to fuck me I felt curiously detached from what he was doing.
Yes it felt good, his cock pounding into my pussy, the feeling that he was using me for his own pleasure and I needed that, needed to know that I could excite a man so much that he’d want to do this to me but the best was to come.

As he withdrew from my pussy I steeled my self for his assault on my ass, knowing how big he was and also knowing how long it had been since I’d been fucked this way.
At least he’d used plenty of lube and readied my ass with his thumb but even so, the initial stretching of my ass was way more than I’d imagined and I had my eyes screwed tight shut as the head of his cock pushed past my sphincter.
But then he was in, inching himself into me until I could feel his belly against my butt.

I glanced at Carrie. She was watching me, seeing how I reacted to what Mike was doing to me, trying to understand how it felt to me and perhaps how it would feel to her if she ever allowed a man to have her in this way.
As Mike fucked me my tits swayed just inches away from her face and she raised her head, taking one of my nipples into her mouth, sucking on me and with every thrust from Mike my nipple was stretched, sometimes almost to the point of pain as Carrie used her teeth to keep contact with my nipple.

I heard Mike’s “Fuck, that’s good.” And in that one sentence he confirmed that this was for his pleasure, not mine.
Yes I’d invited this, and yes I wanted this but Mike was in my ass for his own gratification and I knew that after he’d finished I’d need something else, something that was more attentive to me, something with Carrie.
But these thoughts were pushed from my mind as Mike’s tempo and urgency increased and I waited to feel the hot rush of his cum as he unloaded deep in my ass and when he did it felt so good, so different in this other place and I collapsed onto the bed, his twitching cock still embedded in me.

I had finished the course.

Mike
As we all lay on the bed recovering the sounds of someone’s phone continuously dinging out notifications broke the silence.
“That’s mine.” Carrie said as she pulled herself from the bed and dug her phone out of her purse.
“Oh my god!” She said in disbelief as she stared at the screen.

“What is it?” Amy and I asked at the same time.

“Give me a minute.” She said waving us off as she held the phone to her ear and walked into the bathroom.
I could only hear bits and pieces of what she said.
“Was anyone hurt?”
“And damage?”
“Fuck. Ok thanks. Will keep in touch.”
She walked out of the bathroom with a stunned look on her face.

“There was a fire in my apartment building. Doesn’t sound like my apartment is damaged but we can’t get into the building for a day or two.” She said as she dropped herself onto the edge of the bed and cradled her head in her hands.
I sat there stunned not quite sure what to say. I felt like I should offer to let her stay with me but it seemed maybe a little too presumptuous.
Carrie lay herself down on the bed and curled into Amy’s arms.

Amy
This is difficult.
I have to be back home before too long so I’ll have to leave but I don’t know what to do about Carrie, whether she’d be ok staying here with Mike or if she’d rather come home with me and stay in our guest room.
I could call my husband and explain what’s happened and tell him that we’ll have a guest overnight but the probability is she’ll have to stay with us for a few days. I doubt he’ll raise any objections but if he does, I’ll just tell him that this is how it is and to show some compassion to someone who not only can’t access their home but could have lost it altogether in the fire.
I look at Mike wondering what’s going through his head. My bet is he’d like Carrie to stay but he only has the one bed so either he sleeps on the couch or he sleeps with Carrie and if that’s the case, I don’t think she’ll get much sleep.
Mike is certain to want to continue Carrie’s reintroduction to sex with men and he’ll probably be wanting to fuck her every hour that she’s staying with him and I don’t know if Carrie could cope with that on top of not being able to use her home.

Suddenly it all became clear to me.

“Ok, this is what we’ll do. Apart from not having a home, Carrie will need some more clothes and some feminine things and I have all those at home. We’re pretty much the same size so that solves the clothes problem and then tomorrow, we can check on Carrie’s apartment and we’ll call you Mike and perhaps we can get some lunch together and then see where we go from there ok?”
I wouldn’t have wished any of this on anyone but with my husband at work and my kids at school, Carrie and I will have the house and each other to ourselves.

I help Carrie from the bed and start to dress. I’m aware that Mike’s cum is leaking from my ass so I slip a couple of sheets of kitchen towel inside my panties. That’ll do until I get home.
I give Mike a hug and kiss him.
“Thank you for everything Mike, the course, your wise counsel and … ” I give him a playful dig in his ribs “… all our extra-curricular activities. I’ll call you tomorrow and we’ll arrange where to meet.”

Carrie hasn’t really been paying attention to all this, her mind full of not being able to use her apartment. I help her with the clasp on her bra and then the zip on her dress.
“Come on Carrie, I‘m taking you home with me. We’ll see Mike tomorrow.”

Amy

Carrie seemed shell shocked, unable to think as the events of the evening overwhelmed her, first the sex with Mike and me and then the news about her apartment.
I made two phone calls, one for an Uber and one to my husband telling him that I was bringing Carrie with me. She was like a lost child, not able to process all that had happened during the evening and we sat in silence holding hands as the cab took us to my house.

I showed her to the guest room and turned to leave but she held onto me.
“Don’t go, I don’t want to be alone. Will you stay for a while?”
I pulled her to me, comforting her.
“Yes of course I will, I’ll stay all night if you like.”
I stroked her hair away from her face and kissed her cheek.
“I’d like to stay with you.”

I ran a bath for us and sat at the end with Carrie lying back against me cradled in my arms as I washed her gently, removing all trace of Mike from both of us. She began to talk quietly.
“You know when Mike first pushed into me it felt so violent, so big, almost too big but then after a while I just wanted it, just somehow needed him to do it. Was it like that for you?”
“Yes, tonight it was like that, just the sex but then at other times the sex doesn’t matter, like when you hold the person you love.”

My husband was surprised that I was going to sleep with Carrie but I told him it was for Carrie's sake. At first he was full of objections but I persisted and in the end he accepted that that was what I was going to do. It was inevitably more distance between us and although I’d made no suggestion that sleeping with Carrie meant anything more than that, I had the distinct feeling that he was getting a buzz from the thought of the two of us in in bed together and at once I felt curiously empowered but also slightly disgusted at his typically male mindset, but I had for the first time dictated our marital narrative and if he’d accepted this, then what else might he accept?
Perhaps I’d unwittingly discovered a submissive side to my husband or a way to live a parallel life while still married to him.

I helped Carrie from the bath, dried her and led her to the bed where we lay naked, facing each other, close enough to feel each other’s breath, conscious of our bodies touching but not touching each other, knowing that we would kiss but waiting for the moment.

Last edited:
Alex – Amy’s husband

Something has changed in Amy since she went on the course, it’s not like she doesn’t notice me anymore, but it’s like we’re just two people sharing a house, not a married couple anymore.
I know that things change in a marriage after kids come along and ours has been just the same I guess with pretty much all Amy’s attention focussed on the kids and their activities but they’re older now and since she started the course it feels like she’s moved away from me, as if she doesn’t need our relationship anymore, that our home is the place she eats and sleeps but her life is somewhere else.

And then she’s brought this woman home with her and is going to sleep with her in the guest-room.
Ok, so she hasn’t anywhere to stay, locked out of her apartment building because of a fire, but so what? Let her have the guestroom, that’s what guestrooms are for but sleeping with her? Is that really necessary?
And what if it’s more than that? She wouldn’t be the first person to totally change their outlook on life after reading one of those self-help books or attending a course on life or something like that.
Is that what’s happened to Amy?
From what I saw of Carrie she’s a very attractive woman. Suppose something has happened between them. Could they be having an affair and could the apartment fire be a convenient excuse for Amy to bring her back to our house to sleep with her?

I know we don’t have as much sex as we used to in the early days but that’s normal isn’t it?
Like we all do, she does flirt with our neighbours at BBQs and parties but that’s kind of normal, just grown-up messing about although after one of the parties she confessed that one of our neighbours Max had kissed her and she’d kissed him back. But in return I told her that Max’s wife had also come onto me pretty strong and although we didn’t kiss she had briefly groped me but we’d all had a particularly boozy evening and we figured that maybe they were sizing us up for a possible wife swap but nothing came of it although I had the distinct impression that Amy hadn’t entirely ruled that out if the right opportunity came along.

But now my wife is in bed with a very attractive woman and my cock hardens at the thought of the two of them in the guest bedroom getting it on together.
I haven’t masturbated for a while but tonight seems as good a time as any to jack off. Amongst the creams and stuff in Amy’s bedside cabinet is a bottle of lube and her vibrator. I don’t need the vibrator but the lube feels good and cool as I spread it over my cock and start to stroke myself.

Amy

I’m aware of the dawn light filtering through the curtains and I lie listening to the dawn chorus of birds.
I was also aware of Carrie lying next to me, her warm skin against me. She’s lying on her side still just asleep, facing way from me and I cuddle up to her, my arm draped over her, my hand cradling her breast and even in her sleep I can feel her nipple responding to my touch.
But she not asleep anymore and she wriggles her butt against me.
“Hello lover.”

I press back against her, responding to her wriggle.
“Mm, that’s nice. How are you this morning?”

There’s a pause as she collects her thoughts.
“It feels lovely being here with you like this, waking up together, feeling your skin against me. I could get to like this very much.”

“And last night, at Mike’s?”

“That was good, I’m glad I – we did it, I’m glad I had sex with Mike and especially glad that we did what we did together and I’d like to have sex with a man again now that I’ve tried it again after so long, especially if you’re there with me but not with Mike.”

“Why not Mike?”

She paused again.
“It’s not that I don’t like him, he’s a nice guy and the sex was good even if a bit rough after such a long time but now, this morning, it all feels like it was a bit contrived. We finished the course, did the exam, went out for a drink and had sex, know what I mean? I mean, I know you told me you’d already had sex with him Tuesday, but that was just for you wasn’t it, you coming to a decision about your life, your marriage, a decision about you. Mike was there and he was the guy who got lucky, helped you to seal your decision, wasn’t he.”

“Yes, I suppose he was.”

Carrie turned over facing me, pressing herself against me.
“So what now for you huh? What about your marriage, your husband … us?”

I smiled at her.
“Well this I know for sure, I don’t want to lose us,” I said, kissing he lightly on her lips. “You’ve awakened something inside me that must have been there dormant all this time and I don’t want to lose it.”

“You won’t, I’ll make sure of that,” she replied, returning my kiss but with more urgency, tracing my lips with her tongue and as I opened to her, slipping her tongue into my mouth.

I could feel Carrie’s hand moving down across my belly, finding me, her fingers exploring my folds, finding my wetness and I lay back, opening my legs to her, wanting her mouth on me, her tongue in me.
“Please, now.”
She moved down the bed, kissing me there, her tongue circling my clit, lapping at me as my juices flowed.
“Oh god yes, Carrie, that’s so good so ...” I could hardly get the words out as my belly clenched and released as waves of pleasure coursed through me.
“Oh god yes, cumming, cumming.”

I woke in the morning half expecting that sometime over the course of the night Amy would have gotten her friend to sleep then come back to her own bed. I was still not quite sure what to think about it all. At first I was sure there was something going on with her and her friend. Though it made me mad, there was a part of me that found it kind of exciting. I guess I'm not all that different from any other man when it comes to that I guess. After I was able to "clear my head" the idea of it seemed so much less plausible. It was obvious that her friend was unnerved by the apartment fire and needed the comfort of a friend. In the light of the day I was as sure as ever that there was nothing to it.

After slipping on some shorts I walked down the hall then stopped dead in my tracks when I heard the faint voice carrying through the door.

“Oh god yes, cumming, cumming.”

"Holy shit!" I thought to myself as I listened. My heart raced and my cheeks burned with rage. I reached out and clutched the doorknob ready to burst in there but then thought better of it. Quietly I continued down to the kitchen to process what I'd just heard.

It was obvious to anyone paying attention that we'd drifted apart. It was sadly normal but what really bothered me was the utter disrespect. Lying to me like I'm an idiot then doing that right under my nose. I could almost hear them laughing at me as I fumed but what was I going to do?

When I left for work neither of them had emerged from the bedroom yet. I assumed she was at least going to get the kids ready and out the door for school though even that wasn't a certainty at this point. On the drive to the office I took the time to calm my nerves. It was obvious we were due for a long overdue talk and I decided that I'd put it aside until her friend went back home then we'd figure out what the future held for us.

Amy
Carrie knows my body better than I do, teasing my clit and lips as I came down, prolonging the sweet agony of my orgasm and then the kiss, her mouth wet with my juices and our breasts pressed together and the feeling of intense joy that I’ve found her.
The front door closing drags me back to the reality of home life and I give Carrie a final kiss as I get out of bed.
“Stay here, I have to get the twins out of the house to school. I won’t be long.”

Having twins is a mixed blessing, they have pretty much the same timetable and they are so close and supportive with each other but if a man had showed me a dick as big as a baby’s head there’s no way that I’d have let him fuck me but that in essence, although in reverse, is what having a baby is like and in my case, two in quick succession. But a visit to my gynaecologist six months after their birth for a couple of nicks and tucks and my pussy was as good as new and I also insisted that Alex had the snip. I didn’t want any more children, didn’t like the idea of taking a birth control pill for the next two decades or so and hated condoms with a vengeance, the disruption to foreplay while it’s put on and most of all, no lovely feeling of my man’s cum in me, seeping gently from me and, as a post coital lube while Alex fingered me to another orgasm, there’s nothing better.

But now, that all seems like a distant memory, life moves on. The twins will be finishing high school at the end of this term and I’m seeing my life in a new, brighter light but Alex and I will have to talk.
I sent him a text.
‘Morning hon, sorry about the surprise guest last night. Twins on their way to school. Can we have lunch together? We need to talk xxx’.

As I pressed send I heard a phone ringing upstairs. It was Carrie’s and I caught the end of the conversation.
“But how long? What do you mean you don’t know. When can I get in to get my stuff? When? You have to be joking. Ok, ok, yes I know you know I’m upset but … ok. Call me back when you have an update.”

Carrie was sitting on the edge of the bed staring at her phone.
“What’s going on?” I asked, sitting alongside her and putting my arm around her.

She was crying and sniffed, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand.
“They’re saying they don’t know when I can go back. Apparently the fire was in one of the lift shafts and there’s structural damage to the building and it’s unsafe, I can’t go back until it’s been surveyed.” She sniffed again and clung onto me.
“Oh Amy, what can I do? Where will I stay?”

I grabbed a tissue and gave it to her.
“You’ll stay here of course, with me, for as long as you need. Come on, let’s get showered and you can have some of my clothes for the moment.”

We showered and I took her to my bedroom to look through my closet for something to wear.
On the bedside cabinet was my bottle of lube and on the floor the side where Alex slept a handful of damp tissues.
I laughed.
“Well, well, well, it looks like my husband got all hot and bothered last night at the thought of us sleeping together.”
I picked up the tissues and sniffed them. I’d know the smell of my husband’s cum anywhere.
“Perhaps he’s not as upset about you being here as he made out last night.”

Last edited:
I'd been staring at my screen for about 45 minutes unable to focus on anything work related when her text arrived.

‘Morning hon, sorry about the surprise guest last night. Twins on their way to school. Can we have lunch together? We need to talk xxx’
I must have read it 20 times still not sure what to make of it. I knew we needed to talk and seldom does that lead to a good outcome. I'd have been resigned to the fact that we were in for some hard times and possibly the end if it wasn't the other parts of the text that seemed warm. Hon.... Sorry.... xxx. I wouldn't have expected to see any of those if her intent was to end things.

"Yeah, we probably do. Cafe Gianni at noon?"

The next few hours were more of the same. I might as well not even have been in the office. Nothing that I needed to get done seemed to break me out of the daze I was in.

At noon I walked into the restaurant not knowing what to expect but I felt like I'd prepared myself as best as I could for whatever was coming at me.

I timed myself to arrive a few minutes after Alex, not wanting to look like a lonely woman on her own in a restaurant.
I went to the table and kissed Alex on his cheek and signalled the waiter for a glass of wine. I could see he was itching to get started but I ignored that until I’d taken my first sip of the wine and then held up my hand.

“Before we start, I have some things to say that you’re probably not expecting to hear. I love you, I love our children, I love our house, in short, I love everything we are and everything you and I have built together and I don’t want to lose any of that but …”

I took a good slug of wine.
“But, things change, people change, we’ve changed and I’ve changed. Do you remember the BBQ when I told you that Max and I had kissed and you told me that his wife …. Maxine? … had groped you? They’ve both changed since they were married and now they’re fucking just about everyone they meet, you and me if we want that, so they’ve changed but we’ve got stuck in a rut but the course and what I’ve come to understand from what I learned has changed me. I still want our family but I want … no, I need more and Carrie is the first evidence of that.”

I took another slug of wine and put my glass down before finishing.
“And last Tuesday I had sex with my tutor, wild, abandoned fucking and it felt good and I want it again, not necessarily with him but I want that outside of you and me.”

I was done and looked at my husband, wondering how he’d react. He might just get up from the table and walk out but I hoped he wouldn’t.

Once she finally started to talk, what Amy said didn’t take me completely by surprise. The whole Max incident was a pretty good indicator that she wasn’t violently opposed to bending the vows we took.

What did surprise me is that Carrie wasn’t the first time. The fact that she was fucking someone behind my back made me angry. I pushed that anger down for the moment trying to focus more on what this meant for our future. I certainly didn’t want the life we built together to come to an end but at the same time what she was asking for could very well assure its end if not done properly. I took a long sip of my wine as my thoughts began to solidify in my mind.

“If what you’re saying you want is to sleep with whoever you want, whenever you want we may as well end things now. I don’t see a place for me in something like that and sooner or later it’s going to blow up and it’s going to end far worse than it would today.”

“If it’s something we do together, with full transparency, I could see the possibility that it could actually strengthen our connection and have a positive impact on our marriage.”

I’d certainly seen couples who had an open approach to sexuality and they always, at least outwardly, seem to be loving and happy. Somehow they were able to compartmentalize the extra marital activities.

It seemed like there were endless ways this could all go wrong but I was willing to give it a shot to save the marriage.

Amy
Well at least Alex hasn’t rejected the idea of an open marriage out of hand and he also hasn’t rejected the idea of me and Carrie so we have agreement in principle and now it’s down to the details of how we make it work and I think it needs a sweetener for him.

“I’m not saying I want to just fuck around, to sleep with whoever I want, whenever I want, although if that’s what we agree then you too would have that freedom, and I do like the idea of doing this together, even in the same room at the same time if that's what we want. But for it to be fun, and that’s what’s been missing from our sex life, then there must be an element of spontaneity about this so your full transparency has to be after we’ve done something, so that we share our experiences rather than plan them, otherwise it would be like checking diaries ‘I’m fucking Rob on Tuesday, when are you fucking Jenny’. See what I mean?”

I ordered two more glasses of wine.
“Imagine if we got home after separate evenings out and told each other what we’d been up to, can’t you see how horny that would be? I bet we’d fuck like there was no tomorrow after that. And it wouldn’t have to be just an evening, it could be a short break or even a week’s holiday with sexy texts and pics.”

I leant over the table and took his hands.
“Alex my love, I so want this for me, and for you and we can do it if we both say yes.”

I got up to leave. I couldn’t see any point in continuing the conversation before Alex had had time to really think it through, all the possibilities like not refusing Maxine when she’d come onto him at the BBQ.
“Have a think sweetheart. I don’t want to lose what we’ve done and built together. Think of it as an extension to what we’ve built, something new and exciting, a new chapter in our marriage.”

I went round to his side of the table and kissed him deeply.
“I do love you but for us to continue I need this and I hope that when you’ve thought this through, you’ll understand that you … us … we need it to survive as the loving family we are.”

Last edited:
I sat at the table stunned as she walked out of the restaurant. I felt like I’d prepared myself for what might happen but I hadn’t seen this one coming.

It was hard not to be excited about some aspects of an open marriage like she seemed to want. I just wasn’t sure how I would feel about it when it actually came down to it. Sure, I was turned on at the thought of her and Carrie sleeping together but how would I feel about watching her get fucked right in front of me? How long would it be before she found someone that she preferred over me? All these questions swirled in my head as I paid the check and went back to the office.

The rest of the day was just as unproductive as the morning had been. I just couldn’t bring myself to focus on anything else. Through it all I came to one realization though. Whether I bought into this or not she was going in a new direction and I was either part of it or not. My choice was obvious.

I stared at my phone writing and re-writing my response to her. In the end it ended up being pretty simple.

“I love you and I want us to work. Whatever you feel like we need to do to make that happen, I’m willing to try. As long as there are no secrets I think I can make it work.”

I’d made it to about 3:00 when I finally gave up on working and decided to just take off for the day. As I pulled into the driveway everything suddenly felt foreign. I had no idea what to expect when I walked in the door. Like I was walking into someone else’s house. It was unsettling but, I have to admit, a little exciting too.

Amy
On the way home my phone pinged.
“Hi, are you and Carrie free for dinner tonight … and some fun afterwards?”
The text from Mike wasn’t unexpected, after all we’d had some pretty raunchy sex on two occasions so I wasn’t surprised that he was keen for more and so was I but I decided to wait before answering. I wanted to talk with Carrie before I made any commitment one way or the other. Carrie had been out shopping for clothes and toiletries while I had lunch with Alex and she showed me what she’d bought which included some very sexy underwear and we spent a very pleasant hour while she showed me what she’d bought.

I told her about my conversation with Alex and showed her the text from Mike and although she wasn’t at all interested she insisted that I go and offered to cook dinner for Alex.
“You must go. It’s like fate. After your talk with Alex, this is the chance for you to test the new arrangement with him. It’s too good an opportunity to miss.”

I gave her a hug and a kiss
“You are a true friend and I love you for this.”
She laughed and winked at me.
“Don’t worry I’ll make sure your husband has a very enjoyable evening with me and we'll both want to hear all about your evening with Mike. This could be lots of fun.”

I sent a text to Mike saying it would be just me and to meet at the regular bar and then I sent Alex a text.
“Hi hon, I’ll be out this evening but Carrie will be here to look after you.”

And I was sure she would, in every way.

Last edited:
Pulling my phone from the cup holder I was about to get out of the car and go inside when I noticed a text from Amy that must have come in while I was driving.

“Hi hon, I’ll be out this evening but Carrie will be here to look after you.”

"Well she's not wasting any time." I thought to myself as I got out of the car and slipped my phone into my pocket. The feeling that I'd be walking into a foreign home seemed to build as I walked toward the door. Just as I reached it the door flung open and the twins came bursting out.

"Hey dad, we're going over to Daniel's, probably going to stay the night." they said as they flew past me.

"Alright, behave yourselves." I said watching them climb into the car and pull off.

Walking into the kitchen I found Carrie at work cutting vegetables getting ready to prepare dinner. Though I had a pretty good idea what Amy was up to I really wasn't sure what to think of Carrie. Obviously I knew what they'd been up to the night before but what wasn't clear is how much she was read in on the new arrangement Amy had proposed. I would have expected myself to feel some sort of resentment towards her given her role in what's happened but surprisingly I didn't.

"Hi, guess it's just us. You get any word about your apartment." I asked not really sure what else to say at the moment.

Back