New Beginnings (closed)

Carrie
I felt a little nervous about meeting Alex one-on-one without Amy being with me. We don’t know each other at all although from what Amy has told me he’s a nice guy so I wasn’t expecting any kind of confrontation.
Amy had already showed me round the kitchen, where to find things and the food she already had in for tonight’s meal so I felt confident with that and, to boost my own self confidence I spent a little longer than usual getting ready – a long shower with some scented shower gel which was just the thing I needed to help me shave my pussy smooth. Of course, I didn’t know how the evening would turn out but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to be prepared for any eventuality and I dressed in my new sexy lingerie, a lowish-cut silk blouse and above the knee skirt.
A quick spray of Calvin Klein’s Escape and I was ready.

I already had a glass of wine on the go and was prepping the vegetables when I heard Alex at the front door. I poured another glass of wine for him and greeted him with a smile and a quick kiss on the cheek.
“Hi Alex, I guess you know, I‘m Carrie and I’m so grateful for you and Amy taking me in like this,” I said handing him his glass.
“Amy’s had to go out so she’s left me to fix supper for us. I hope that’s ok?”

He took his glass.
"Hi, guess it's just us. You get any word about your apartment."

I’d been ready for this as I knew he’d want to know.
“The truth is I just don’t know. There’s structural damage to the building so there has to be a survey and then an assessment of whether it’s safe even for us to collect our personal things, y’know, clothes, laptops, that kind of thing but I guess there’ll be some compensation so if I can’t get back then I’ll have to find a hotel for a while.”

I looked at him over the rim of my glass. He was a good-looking guy, handsome, and even the way he was standing put me at my ease.
“So, you and Amy had lunch together. A good meal?”
Of course Amy had told me all about their lunch conversation but I wanted to give Alex a chance to tell me his side and to see if he too was ready to take advantage of the opportunities that their new arrangements offered.

Last edited:
Since she knew about the lunch and thought it was significant enough to ask about I assumed she had a pretty good idea about what we talked about and was fishing for my reaction. It was honestly a bit of a relief having someone to talk to about it so I decided to be as candid as possible.

"I'm not going to lie, I was shocked by what she said. I'm still not sure I have my mind around it all. We've been on autopilot so long I guess I just assumed it would stay that way. When I heard you two this morning though, it was obvious that it wouldn't." I said before pausing for a moment to see her reaction. I didn't want to put her on the spot but it seemed like a good idea to let her know that I knew. "When she said she wanted to go to lunch so we can talk I was bracing for the worst. The timing seemed like what I'd do if I was going to leave. Kids are going to be going to college soon so probably the right time to close the book on this chapter in her life. That's where I thought it was going at least."

I took a long sip of my wine then continued. "Seeing other people inside the marriage didn't even enter my mind as a possibility. Sure, you hear about those arrangements and we even know some people that do it but it was never where I thought I'd be. So I'm driving home today thinking about what all that meant for me. Obviously, it's a guys ideal scenario on the surface but is it though? I mean, my world is pretty insolated. I have work and I've seen enough office romances end terribly to know I'm not gonna do that. I have my home which is.... well.... you know. Then I have the neighbors and my friends and that's a pretty limited pool. So if I really want to embrace this I pretty much need to start acting like I'm single again and get back on the dating scene that I wasn't particularly fond of before I got married. Let's face it, women aren't exactly throwing themselves at me on a daily basis so I'm not even sure where to start and how I'd catch up to where Amy apparently is."

I was honestly a little shocked that all that came flowing out but it seemed once I started talking, everything that was on my mind just flowed out. I took another sip of my wine as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"It's just really complicated it seems."

Carrie

It’s like Alex has opened the floodgates, telling me all his fears about what Amy’s new arrangement could mean for him, the twins and his marriage. I listen closely, blushing furiously when he said that he’d heard us this morning.

“I guess that was rather indiscrete this morning wasn’t it and I’m sorry if we offended you. But Amy isn’t rejecting you, it’s just that she’s discovered a new dimension of herself and doesn’t want to look back in five or ten years with regret for not doing what she wants to do.”
I took his hand across the table.
“I know that I can’t speak directly for Amy but I do know that the last thing she wants is to lose you and the twins. You are her life but we all change, we all have new ideas, new desires and it would be sad if we grew old, looking back with regret at things we hadn’t done.”

I pour Alex another glass of wine.
“But you don’t have to chase this, you don’t have to get back on the dating sites, it’s not about that, it’s about being able to take an opportunity when it arises and not feel guilty about it. I mean, perhaps a neighbour has flirted with you but you thought ‘No, I shouldn’t’. Well now you can if you want to and just as Amy and I discovered each other by accident, you will discover someone by accident, like me for example. If my apartment building hadn’t been damaged I wouldn’t be here sharing a glass of wine with you, just the two of us, would I?”

I looked Alex in the eye, wondering if he thought I might be receptive to him and I also wondered how I would feel if he did come on to me and on balance, I thought I’d be flattered. After all, if we don’t take the opportunities that life offers us, then what is the point of being alive.

“So, you must be hungry. Let me fix dinner for us.”

Last edited:
I took in everything she was saying to me. She was right, I was over complicating things by forcing some need for parity onto it all. It just felt dangerous if Amy was out getting all the action while I idled on the sidelines. Eventually, I'd have my fill of that it seemed.

"You're right I suppose." I said after it all. I couldn't help but feel like she was hinting at a possibility between the two of us when she'd mentioned us being alone together. I honestly hadn't really considered it up to that point assuming she was more of Amy's playmate. It seemed like I was just programmed to think in a linear, monogamous way like that and if this had any shot at being successful that was probably the first thing I'd have to overcome.

"Sure, how don't you let me help though." I said getting up and following her into the kitchen.

As we each did our part in preparing the dinner it really did start to feel more like a date than anything else. The mood had lightened and there was some playful banter and casual contact as we moved about the kitchen. As she stood in front of the stove I stepped behind her and rested my chin on her shoulder while wrapping my arm around her waist. "mmm, that looks good." I said looking into the sauté' pan. It was something I'd done a thousand times with Amy only this time it caused my heart to race just a little more than usual. I lingered there for a moment letting my body press against hers and taking in the scent of her hair before releasing her and setting the table.

Carrie
I had the distinct feeling that I was seeing a new side of Alex, not that I’d seen him before but it was just the way he suddenly relaxed, as if a load had been shed from his shoulders.
"Mmm, that looks good." he said as he snuggled up behind me and I giggled and wriggled my ass against him, not a deliberate action, but a normal reaction to him pressing against me.

We sat opposite each other, eating, drinking and laughing, having fun and I wondered how it would feel having sex with him, if he'd be a considerate lover.
I was pretty certain that Amy hadn’t told him about our encounter with Mike the previous evening and of course he didn’t know that was my first time with a man for a very long time or his wife’s first time with a woman since college and I thought that all in all, that conversation was better left for the moment.
For tonight though, Alex and I could spend a pleasant evening together and if Alex and I finished up in bed together well, that was all part of the new dynamic in their marriage but I felt I had to offer an explanation about this morning.

“You know, when I heard the news about my apartment I just didn’t know what to do but Amy took things in hand and invited me to stay and it was such a kind thing to do and I was feeling so low that I asked her to spend the night with me and well, one thing led to another and we finished up making love and then again in the morning, but it was me really.”

I drained my glass.
‘You see, I haven’t had a relationship with a man for over ten years now and your wife, Amy, is such a stunningly beautiful woman and such a lovely person, well I was tempted and I guess I seduced her and I’ll quite understand if you don’t want that to happen again but it’s what Amy was telling you, that we shouldn’t feel guilty about our desires or for acting on them. What’s really important is emotional fidelity, the fact that she loves you and you love her and I’ll tell you this for nothing Alex, Amy is a lucky woman to have a husband like you. You’re handsome and kind and understanding, every woman’s dream really.”

I wiggled my empty glass at him.
“Let’s tidy up, then you can open another bottle and we can sit somewhere more comfortable ok?”

Last edited:
For some reason, the thought of it just happening by chance when Amy slept with her was far more hot to me than had the whole thing been intentional. I imagined for a second that first tentative touch leading to more. My mind played out the scenario for a moment before I forced myself to stop.

The fact that she hadn't been with a man in 10 years was a bit surprising though. I didn't quite know how to reconcile that with the vibes I was getting from her and what she was saying though. I decided not to linger on that for too long.

"yeah, let's do that." I said getting and taking the plates to the sink and tidying up.

It was a beautiful warm evening so I grabbed another bottle of wine and led Carrie onto the back patio. We'd only managed to setup one of the lounges for the season so far so I led her over to it and took a seat then guided her to sit between my legs. I refilled our glasses then set the bottle on the table beside us then settled in with her head resting on my chest as we took in the night sky.

As we continued to chat I traced my fingers up and down her arm for a while before letting my hand come to rest on her stomach. I'd managed to bring myself this far with her but there were still doubts in my mind as to whether I could actually bring myself to initiate anything more with her.

Carrie
By accident or design, I was sitting between Alex’s legs, leaning back against him as he stroked my arm. It was a good move on his part, intimate without being openly forward and it left us choices of how far to go if that’s what we wanted.
“Mm, that’s nice. I do like tactile people. We don’t touch each other enough.”
I half turned to look at him.

“If you’re wondering what Amy’s doing right now, don’t. That’ll drive you crazy but it is something for her to tell you about when you have time to share her experience and of course there’ll be times when you’ll have something can share with her.”
I waited for a moment to let Alex absorb what I’d said.
“Perhaps we ought to do something so that you’ve got a story to share with her. What do you think?”
I paused for a moment, not really knowing what I wanted here. I was fascinated to find out what it would be like to have sex with Alex and wondered if he’d be as giving as Amy had been to me.

“If you’re wondering what to do next, why don’t you kiss me?”

Last edited:
I was surprised when she mentioned it that I wasn't thinking about what Amy was doing. I was content in the moment and her evening hadn't entered my mind since we sat on the lounge.

“If you’re wondering what to do next, why don’t you kiss me?” she said as she shifted her body to the side.

"It's a fine idea." I said quietly before leaning forward and kissing her softly.

If I thought what my first steps outside my vows would have been like I'd likely have thought about it being this wild, passionate experience but at the moment this was far from that. Tender and intimate would have been a more apt description as my fingers stroked her cheek and we continued to kiss softly. I wondered for a moment if Amy would be upset that it was Carrie I'd chosen to start with but it seemed far more likely that she actually expected this to happen.

My hand around her waist found its way beneath her blouse and the feeling my hands tracing against her soft skin caused my heart to race just a little faster.

Carrie
I liked the way Alex kissed me, and I liked the way he put his hand beneath my blouse and didn’t rush to grab my breasts as I recall many men doing. It was gentle, tentative, almost as if he was nervous about going too fast but then that’s how it’s been with me and Amy.

He put his hand beneath my blouse and didn’t rush to grab my breasts as I recall many men doing.
Perhaps that’s one of reasons I hadn’t been with a man until I was with Mike on Thursday but this feels different, gentler.

I kissed him again, this time more urgently, my tongue seeking his.
“You can touch my breasts, just gently please and then, if you’re feeling brave and want to accept this changes in your marriage, why don’t you take me to your bedroom and make love to me.”

Last edited:
When she gave me the green light to touch her breast I decided I’d way to take her up on that. Right now I was just enjoying the feeling of her body against mine and the passion in her kisses.

I was, however, going to take her up on going to the bedroom. We kissed for a few minutes more then I softly whispered.

“Let’s go upstairs.”

Without a word she kissed me one last time then got up. I got up right behind her then took her hand and led her upstairs.

After the door closed I pulled her close and kissed her again as my fingers slowly worked down the buttons of her blouse. As it fell open I slipped it over her shoulders as my lips moved to her neck. Reaching behind my neck I grasped the collar of my shirt and with a single motion pulled it over my head then led her onto the bed. I held her tight as we kissed feeling her skin pressed against my bare chest.

Carrie
Feeling nervous and excited at the same time is an intoxicating mix of emotions but that’s exactly how I felt as Alex led me up the stairs, knowing that we were going into the bedroom and onto the bed that he shared with Amy and without warning my mind flashed back to being on the bed with Mike when he’d fucked me from behind, his huge cock stretching me as he pounded into me, each thrust forcing the air from my lungs. That was all about his need and I wanted this to be different, to be how Amy and I made love, with tenderness and the intimate knowledge of how a woman feels and how a woman reacts.

It was very erotic the way he unbuttoned my blouse. It was a common scene in the romantic novels I read, the strong, masculine man taking the woman, not unwillingly but with a suitable amount of reluctance as if not wanting to appear a wanton woman and then he stripped his shirt off revealing himself to me, firm well defined muscles, good for a man of his age and I ran my hands over his chest, feeling his nipples harden just as Amy’s did and I kissed them, nibbling at them just as I did with Amy.

But I wanted more, wanted to feel his kisses on my belly and between my legs, wanting his mouth on me, wanting to orgasm before going further and then …?
I knew he’d want to penetrate me but I wanted it to be different from Mike and I wondered how he and Amy did it, that is, if they still had sex.

I wanted to know, every detail, perhaps even to watch.

Last edited:
Rolling her onto her back I hovered over her, our mouths still exploring the other's. Slowly my kisses trailed down her jawline to her neck as I felt her nails rake lightly across my back. I shifted down slightly planting kisses across her clavicle until I reached the strap of her bra then followed it down. My tongue traced the edge of the delicate lace to her breasts. A subtle pinch of the front clasp allowed it to fall open, exposing her breasts to my kisses. As my tongue flicked across her nipples causing them to stiffen.

She arched her back letting out a shuddering breath as I teased them harder still then continued slowly down her stomach. Her hand tangled in my hair as her hips lifted slightly allowing me to pull her skirt past her hips then off. My tongue worked its way across the waistband of her panties as her hips wriggled with anticipation then lifted again urging me to remove them. "Not just yet." I thought to myself as my tongue made its way to her hip then crossed the thin strip of lace then worked it's way down the crease of her leg tracing the perimeter of her panties, achingly close to the place I sensed she desperately me.

Carrie
Oh god he’s good but going so slowly, too slowly and inside I’m screaming for more. I reach down pulling my panties aside, wanting his mouth on me, not on my lingerie and I’m so wet, so ready but I want to wait, want to orgasm before he enters me.

I don’t know how big he is, if he’s as big as Mike but that doesn’t matter, big enough is good enough. When it happens I just want to feel his hardness in me.
I move my hands from my breasts and reach down, searching for his erection but he still has his chinos on and I tug frantically at his belt, wanting to hold him.

“Please, let’s undress, I want to feel all of you, your skin against mine, now.”
And without saying so, I want to be naked with him in the bed he shares with Amy, to leave the marks of our sex on their sheets so that Amy will know that her husband fucked me and filled me with his semen.

Last edited:
As she pulled her panties aside my mouth hovered just just centimeters above her moistening folds letting my hot breath wash over her building anticipation.

She tugged frantically at my belt as her frustration built.

“Please, let’s undress, I want to feel all of you, your skin against mine, now.” She said breathlessly.

My fingers loosened my belt as my tongue ran across her freshly shaved skin, achingly close to parting her before I rolled onto my back then pushing my pants down and then off. Lifting her hips again I removed her panties.

The way I worked my way down her stomach left our bodies in opposite directions on the bed. Pulling her on top of me astride my face I finally buried my tongue into her pussy as my hands gripped her ass.

Soft moans escaped her lips as her hips rocked grinding her sex against my eager tongue.

Carrie
It’s the same and yet so different. This is exactly what Amy and I have done, head to toe, both of us tasting the essence of each other but this is different. Yes Alex has his mouth on my pussy and his tongue inside me but what I have is so different, no soft labia to taste, no clit to find, just his mat of pubic hair and his erection, a rock hard stiffness projecting from his body and almost shouting ‘suck me’.

It's difficult to lose my mind to what he’s doing to me. It's not concentration that’s needed, it’s letting my mind float, a kind of emptying of thought so that the pleasure he’s giving me is all pervasive, taking control of all my senses and feelings and yet, in the midst of this there’s his cock, almost demanding that I take him into my mouth.
I close my hand around his shaft. It’s curiously easy to slide my hand up and down it, the skin moving with my hand but the bulbous head limits how far my hand will move so I slide it down again and all the time his tongue is eroding my ability to concentrate. All I want is to feel nothing until my orgasm takes over, from empty to full in the flicking of a tongue, his tongue on my clit.

And yet I know he wants more so tentatively I kiss the head of his cock, tasting the saltiness of the bright bead that’s lying there but I’m frightened to go further, not knowing what to do if I took him into my mouth and he came, filling my mouth with semen.
I need him to lead, to show me the way, help me to understand what he needs as a man.

Last edited:
When she wrapped her fingers around the shaft of my cock and slowly stroked it I gripped her hips and let my tongue dance over her clit.

We certainly ended up in a position where it would be natural for my cock to end up in her mouth but i was just as happy having her slowly stroke it while I drive her over the edge and tasted her sweet juices. There would be plenty for my own gratification.

My hands caressed her as and allowed my fingers to graze across her puckered rosebud then lightly pressed just the tip of one against it carefully not to fully breach. As I did I felt her grip on my cock tighten and her strokes became faster.

Carrie
Alex’s fingers on my rosebud made me gasp. I’d never done that, never had anything in my ass, and it was frightening but exciting at the same time but not exciting enough to want to have anal sex although I’d watched Amy do it with Mike on Thursday but it looked violent and I had the strong impression that it was just another step on Amy’s journey to break the bonds of convention as far as her marriage vows were concerned.
Even so, Alex's finger touching me there felt erotic, almost forbidden and the pressure of his finger on my rosebud made me grasp his cock harder and a bead of precum appeared at the tip so tentatively, I touched it with my tongue, tasting saltiness and then taking the bulb of his cock between my lips.

“If you promise not to cum in my mouth you can put it in further, but slowly please, just go slowly.”

Last edited:
With her lips around the head of my cock I subtly let my hips rise and fall off the bed feeding just a little more into her mouth. She was obviously not comfortable with anything aggressive and, quite honestly, I was enjoying the slow sensual pace of play at the moment.

My hands moved seductively down her sides and to her breasts as my tongue continued to target her swollen clit.

“I want to taste you.” I pleaded breathlessly before sucking her clit between my lips again and teasing it there.

Carrie
Alex is being so careful and I wonder if that’s because it’s with me or is he like this with Amy?
I’ll have to ask him when we’ve finished but for the moment I can’t relax and start to gag and pull my mouth away.

“I’m sorry, you’ll have to let me do this. It’s just that with you doing it I don’t know how far you’ll go but I promise I’ll try my best and yes, lick me, taste me and I love it when you play with my nipples.”

I lick my lips and swirl my tongue about the bulb of his cock. The salty tase has gone now so I squeeze his cock again and there’s another bead of glistening precum for me to taste and I wonder what his cum tastes like but I don’t think that this time I could cope with him cumming in my mouth.
Perhaps I could taste him on Amy’s pussy after he’s cum in her.

So now again, I take him into my mouth, slowly, feeling him filling my mouth and at the first sign of gagging I stop and take a few deep breaths before taking a little more, slowly, bit by bit and it’s all complicated by what he’s doing to me, the way he’s sucking on my clit and squeezing my nipples and it’s a race as to who cums first and in a moment of clarity, I recognise that by having that thought I’ve almost accepted that he will cum in my mouth.

I take a few more deep breaths and almost without realising it he’s all the way in, his cock filling my throat but I can still breathe through my nose and I lie there, not moving, just feeling his cock deep in my mouth and I’m wondering if I’ve been missing something by not being with a man for so many years.
Perhaps it can be gentle and loving like this, perhaps Alex can show me that is doesn't have to be how it was with Mike.

Last edited:
I could feel her taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth each time her soft lips worked their way down my shaft. Finally, I felt her lips make contact with the base. The eroticism of her body writhing on top of me and the feeling of my cock pressing into her throat was starting to send me over the edge. The muscles in the floor of my pelvis started to twitch as I felt it approach.

“Fuck, cumming.” I gasped out as I lifted her off of me mouth for a quick second then pulled her tight again devouring the sweet juices that were starting to seep from her.

I held it off for as long as I could and hoped she’d had enough time to react if she didn’t want my cum splashing against the back of her throat. Her body started to tremble and her hips drop grinding her pussy more forcefully as the first eruption hit.

Carrie
I knew something was happening with Alex when he lifted me off his mouth for the briefest of moments before pulling me back onto him and lapping at my juices and clit but it wasn’t until the first jet of his semen burst into my throat that I knew he was cuming and instinctively I pulled away but only enough so it wasn’t going into my throat. I’d never experienced anything like it before, like a mouthful of hot cream but tasting different and I swallowed as he flooded my mouth with his cum but eventually he stopped and I was surprised how quickly his cock went soft, as if he’d achieved his objective but I hadn’t and I needed his mouth and tongue on my clit more than ever now.

I pulled of his cock and grinned at him.

“I did it, my first time." and I opened my mouth to show him like I'd seem on porn videos. "But now I need to cum, now.”

Last edited:
Guiding her onto her back I moved between her outstretched legs then redoubled my efforts as my tongue worked against her. My fingers slipped into her wetness and stroked into her slowly. Her hips lifted to meet me, urging me to send her over the edge as she gripped my hair.

Her moans were soft at first but gained urgency as her breathing became more labored and I sensed the was close. My fingers stroked hard into her g-spot causing her to cry out as her legs stiffened.

Carrie
It felt so good having Alex finger me as he licked and sucked on my clit and when he hit my g-spot it tipped me over the edge and my orgasm exploded like electricity running through my body, my whole body shaking and I had to hold his head hard against me to stop him licking me. I was so sensitive and just couldn’t stand any more for the moment but at last I started to relax.

“Wow, that was fantastic. Come and cuddle me while I come down would you?”
I wondered if this is how he was with Amy. I wanted to know.

“Do you and Amy do what we’ve just done, y’know cumming in her mouth and you licking her like you did me?”

Last edited:
I was taken a little by surprise by her question. I'd allowed myself to just focus on Carrie and let Amy escape my mind for a while. Her question brought Amy front and center again.

"We used to." I said as I stared at the ceiling. "You know how things go though. What starts out hot begins to fade and before you know it things become more perfunctory. It's a stark reminder that maybe we should though."

Maybe at the end of the day that's the benefit of an arrangement like this. Remembering what it's like to feel those butterflies again and the heat of fresh passion then hopefully bringing that back into your own bed. Accept tonight I did bring it into my own bed and I wondered if perhaps that was a mistake. Should I have maintained that figurative separation by using the guest room? If it was a problem, it at least didn't seem like a big one.

Carrie

I sensed a sadness in Alex as he answered my question and perhaps he was questioning himself as to whether he’d contributed in any way to what Amy was doing now.

I leant up on my elbow and traced my fingers over his chest before looking at him.
“You might not think at the moment, knowing what Amy’s probably doing right now, but she does love you, loves you very much. It’s just that she want’s more …more …”

I’m searching for an analogy to try to explain what I mean.
“It’s like she’s … look, I love to cook and I have a favourite cookbook that I use all the time. The pages are greasy, some of them are lose but it’s my cookbook. Know what I mean? But when I get a new cookbook it’s exciting, fresh, new flavours, new ideas but it doesn’t mean I want to throw my favourite cookbook out, I go back to it all the time for the recipes I love, for my favourites.”

I laugh.
“Yes I know it’s not a good analogy but I’m sure you get my meaning. Amy hasn’t left you and doesn’t want to. It’s just that she doesn’t want to be tied by the conventions of marriage and you don’t have to be tied like that either and when she get’s home later we’ll tell her what we’ve been up to and she’ll be pleased for you and for us … and excited too.”

I reach down between us and find Alex’s cock. He’s still partially flaccid but I’m sure that with a little encouragement he’ll be ready for some more and I’m beginning to think that sex with a man needn’t be so terrible as I remember it or as it was with Mike the other night.
“Let’s see what we can do with this shall we? It’s still early and don't forget, cookbooks have lots of different recipes and it's worth trying all of them at least once.” And I lean in and kiss him deeply hoping he doesn’t mind the taste of his own cum.

Last edited:
Back