New Beginnings (closed)

It was nice that Carrie felt like she wanted to help me understand where Amy was coming from. After the last hour I felt like I had a pretty good handle on the allure of it though. My excitement being with her was at a level that it hadn’t been with Amy in a long time. It was predictable for sure. The only real question in my mind at this point was whether that excitement would find its way back into my relations with Amy. Only time would tell but I was optimistic.

She reached down and took my cock in her hand. I could feel it starting to come to life again as soon as she did. As she kissed me my hands roamed her body. The feeling of her soft skin quickening the process.

Guiding her to her back as I kissed her softly I hovered over her as she continued to stroke my cock between us. I lowered my hips until positioning myself to penetrate her but waited for her to guide me into her in her own time.

Carrie

This is so different from what I remember from years ago when the man I was with would grope my breasts, give me a quick fingering and then fuck me until he came and then withdraw with a triumphant 'That was great’.
No consideration for me no thought of what I wanted or how I felt but Alex is different.

He’s already given me a great orgasm but to be fair that was in return for a pretty good blowjob. But I enjoyed that, even having him cum in my mouth because he made me want to please him just as I’m hoping to please him now after the wonderful orgasm he gave me.

He’s hovering over me, taking his weight on his knees and his arms and his cock is hard in my hand, ready so I guide him to my entrance, rubbing the tip of his cock up and down my labia. I’m so wet, so ready and with a final little tug I pull the bulb of his cock into me.

“Go slowly ok? Just slowly and gently.”

It was clear that she wasn’t interested in being aggressively fucked and I was just fine with that. There’s a time and place for all of it and I certainly have more than one speed.

My strokes started out shallow, slowly working deeper into her with each stroke until she’d taken all of me. My mouth explored hers as each gentle thrust into her was punctuated with us grinding into each other.

I lifted from on top of her and rocked back on my haunches. Her back arching as my thumb stroked her clit as my hips rocked into her slowly.

Carrie
“Mm that’s good, just like that.” And I lifted my legs round his back, not wanting it any harder, but wanting him deeper. It’s something that I hadn’t felt for a long time, the depth of penetration, and knowing that it’s a man’s cock not a dildo and even though I'd used some obscenely long double-ended dildos with my partners, it was never the same, never the feeling of this other person being deep inside me and knowing that before too long I’d feel him rushing to his point of no return, when he couldn’t hold back any longer and just had to let go and fill me with his cum.

We were kissing, wildly, wetly, tongues, lips, our faces covered in a mix of our saliva and my juices from when he’d just been down on me and we broke briefly, just to catch our breath I suppose, but he continued stroking in and out of me and as we broke I turned my head and saw something, something that I think I was hoping I’d see.

It was Amy standing in the bedroom doorway watching us, watching her husband’s ass rising and falling rhythmically as he fucked me and my legs wide apart and round his back.

She smiled and put a finger to her lips, not wanting Alex to know she was there and I turned back to Alex, kissing him again and pulling him into me with my legs, wanting his wife to see him cuming in me as he fucked me in their marital bed.

My slow strokes into Carrie had her wrapping her legs around me pulling me deeper into her. As we kissed our breathing became ragged as we both edged closer to climax.

If felt her legs tighten around me her muscles tighten around my cock signaling she was close. A light shiver worked its way down my spine as it approached and slowly built. Pressing my hands into the mattress my back arched as I thrust deep into her one last time then released.

Her hands gripped my ass holding me deep inside her as her own orgasm ripped through her. As my convulsing cock fell still I leaned down and kissed her deeply.

Carrie

This is how I always wanted it to be, good for both of us, both of us pleasing the other, both of us giving rather than taking and I pushed my hips against Alex as I felt him quicken his pace, guessing that he was as close to cuming as I was and I squeezed his cock, tightening my vagina around him as I raked his ass with my nails, pulling him into me, wanting the deepest penetration as he came.

It was like a blinding white light behind my eyes as my orgasm rushed through me, centring in my belly and on my clit as I felt the pulses of his cum deep inside me and then the collapse of both of us onto each other and the wild wet kissing until I had to break to breathe.
“Oh god that was good, so very, very good, thank you, thank you.” And I showered his neck and cheeks with kisses until I had to breathe again, Alex collapsed on top of me, his softening cock still in me.

I turned my head towards the door. Amy was still there smiling, watching and I knew we were ok, all of us, me, Alex and Amy and I patted the bed, inviting Amy to join us.

Last edited:
Amy

When I got home I took care to let myself in to the house and climb the stairs making as little sound as I could.
I figured that if my husband and Carrie were doing anything I didn’t want to disturb them and also, I wanted to know if they were doing anything.
The bedroom door was ajar and I could hear them in there and peeked round the door to see my husband on top of Carrie, having sex with her and I watched him stiffen and lose his rhythm as he filled Carrie with his seed with a few final thrusts before collapsing on top of her.
Carrie had already seen me a few moments ago and she turned her head again and smiled at me, patting the bed beside. I made an undressing gesture to which she nodded, almost imperceptibly, not wanting to alert my husband to my presence, so I undressed and tiptoed round the bed and got in alongside my husband, reaching down to find his now flaccid cock, wet his cum Carrie’s juices and I knew that if he reciprocated, he’d find my pussy full of Mike’s cum.

But there’d been something missing in my evening with Mike. We’d had a meal and drunk some wine and the sex had been good but it was perfunctory, just mechanical sex and I knew I needed more, even if it was outside my marriage.
Carrie certainly filled that desire and I was certain that now Alex had disregarded his marriage vows with Carrie, he and I would have a better relationship and sex life but I needed it to be more than just the three of us. I wanted more but yet wasn’t sure how to find what I was looking for.

I put an arm round my husband and kissed him deeply and then leant across him to kiss Carrie.
“Hello you two. I hope you’ve still got some energy left so that we can all have some fun together.”

I was startled when Amy climbed into the bed beside me. Her fingers wrapped around my cock still wet from my last round with Carrie.

“Hello you two. I hope you’ve still got some energy left so that we can all have some fun together.” she said after kissing us both. Normally I would be done for the night after my second orgasm but something told me that I'd be able to hold it together for a while for the prospect of the three of us being together.

"I think there might be a little something left in the tank." I said before rolling towards her and kissing her softly. The tenderness of the kiss was something we hadn't experienced together in a long time. Perhaps she was right about this whole thing I thought as Carrie leaned in and joined us.

"Tell us about your evening." I said when our lips parted. My fingers traced down her side as I looked into her eyes and waited to hear about how another man had fucked my wife. It was odd really but I was excited to hear about it.

Amy
My husband kissed me eagerly and I loved the way Carrie’s hand found mine on his cock.
I hadn’t been worried about what I’d done this evening and I’d been pretty sure that he’d accept what was happening, especially since Carrie was here.
And now knowing that he’d had sex with her, I figured the deal was done, that we would be in an open marriage and he’d feel free to seek out other sexual partners while staying cemented in our emotional relationship.

"Tell us about your evening."
I had to think for a moment, deciding how much I’d tell him, wondering what he’d find acceptable but then I realised that if our new relationship was to work, we’d have to be completely open and honest with each other with no secrets and full disclosure when asked.

“I met Mike for dinner, y’know, the same place we went to before with Mike,” I said, looking at Carrie.
“Anyway, we sat down and ordered a drink and then this man came and joined us. I looked at Mike and asked did he know him and he said yes, he hoped I didn’t mind but he’d invited him along for the evening to join us and it soon became obvious that he didn’t mean just for the meal.”

I glanced at my husband. He was frowning, wondering what I was going to say next but I ignored his frown and carried on.
“So we ate and had a couple of bottles of wine and his friend, Jack, was good company, good fun and we all finished up back at Mike’s place for a threesome and it was lots of fun. I can’t remember when I’ve had so many orgasms. Both of the guys went down on me – Jack was especially good – and then I had sex with both of them.”

I put my hand between my legs.
“I’m sorry if I’m a bit sticky but with two of them, there was a lot of cum and of course Mike had sloppy seconds after Jack had cum in me.”

I glanced at Carrie. She was licking her lips and looking very aroused but I turned back to my husband.
“So that was my evening, now it’s your turn to tell me all about yours.”

I wondered how he’d feel about having sex with me after what I’d told him, knowing that he’d be the third man this evening.

I listened to Amy describe the evening. Though the details of the intensity were left out I'd conjured an image in my mind of the two men using her as a fuck toy and making her cum over and over. I imagined her wanton lust as they took turns stuffing her full of cock then drenching her with their cum as they took turns with her. I had to admit that the image in my head was pretty hot. The primal nature of it all caused my cock to stir as it struggled to stiffen for a third time that evening.

"She could have been gentlemen and at least cleaned you up after." I said light heartedly before going into explicit detail about how Carrie and I orally pleasured each other then closed out with a sensual bout of lovemaking that she'd witnessed the conclusion of. Though it was a wonderful evening there was a part of me that was a little envious of not being part of the group continually filling Amy with cock as she writhed on the bed begging for more. At least, that's how it played in my mind.

There was a desire inside me to take her as if somehow in doing so I was reclaiming what was rightfully mine after her evening with two men. The thought of driving into her and having the path lubricated by the cum of other men put me off for a moment though. As I laid there silently for a moment I came to grips with the fact that if this indeed was going to be our lifestyle going forward I'd need to get over that. Tentatively, I slipped my hand between her legs and felt that once soft tuft of hair matted with their cum. I leaned in and kissed her again as my fingers parted her then slipped inside.

Amy
So now I knew. My worries of a few moments ago about my husband not wanting to go third were unfounded as I felt his fingers parting me and then his cock sliding into me.
I’d never had three different men in one evening before, not even in my wild college days but somehow, it didn’t feel wrong and if my husband wasn’t unhappy with it then I certainly wasn’t but I needed him to understand that it wasn’t always going to be like this but right at the moment I concentrated on his cock plunging in and out of me, almost as if he needed to reclaim me, but it wasn’t necessary. He’d never and would never lose me. He was my husband, my family.
The only difference was that he wouldn’t have exclusive rights to my body just I didn’t want exclusive rights to his body.

Call it an open marriage or ethical non-monogamy, I didn’t mind. All I wanted was to be free of the restrictions of a traditional marriage and by what I’d done tonight and by what my husband had done with Carrie, I was.

While my husband fucked me Carrie was nuzzling my breasts, teasing my nipples with her mouth and tongue and occasionally, nipping at them with her teeth.
I was in heaven, having sex with the two people I loved.

But there was a problem looming.
What would we do when Carrie’s apartment was repaired? Could she still stay here with us, could we make space for her in our lives? I didn’t want to lose her and I guessed that after tonight, my husband wouldn’t want to lose her either.

It was something we’d need to talk about.

It was almost off putting how natural it felt to be having sex with my wife while Carrie kissed and teased her breasts. Two days ago I would have never imagined this scenario playing out in a million years but tonight it seemed as natural as breathing.

I leaned down and nibbled on Carrie's ear as she nuzzled my wife's breasts. My thrusts slow and deep as we enjoyed the carnal bliss together. Amy clutched Carrie tight to her breast with one hand as the other gripped the sheets. Her body lightly trembling as her breathing became more erratic. Sensing she was close I leaned back on my haunches and continued my slow, deep strokes as I stroked her sensitive clit. Her muscles contracting around me as her body erupted hastened my own orgasm as I added my own seed in with the others.

Amy
I guess I hadn't really thought through all the implication of my decision to go outside my marriage when I first had sex with Mike but here I was now, having two threesomes in the same night, first with two men and now me and Carrie with my husband. It was clear that my husband and Carrie were enjoying this as much as me and as Alex's thrusting became quicker and more urgent I felt my orgasm gathering pace, helped by Carrie's attention to my nipples and my husband's fingers on my clit.
Did sex get any better than this? I just didn't know but now I was free to find out and as my husband's cum filled me and my orgasm rushed through me, our neighbours Max and Maxine came into my head.
I knew they were swingers but would they be into this?

New chapters were being written in my life and I didn't want this story to end.

Eventually my husband rolled off me and the three of us lay there for a few moments as we came down.

"Either we have different sleeping arrangements or we're going to need a bigger bed," I said with a chuckle. "This queen size isn't big enough for the three of us. We'll need a super king at least."
I turned to my husband.
"How do you want to do this tonight? I'd like to sleep with Carrie if that's ok."

Last edited:
"How do you want to do this tonight? I'd like to sleep with Carrie if that's ok." Amy said when she turned to me.

Though logistically I knew she had a point there was a part of me that silently raged at the idea of being invited to leave my own bed so that another could take my place. It felt like a tacit admission by Amy that she'd made a choice, at least for the evening, and it wasn't me. I felt like I'd handled everything that had been thrown at me that day as well as I could have but this one was harder to take for some reason. Now wasn't the time to air that though so I casually rolled out of bed and to my feet.

"Enough said." I said quietly before grabbing a few things and heading to the guest room.

It was obvious that it'd take more than a day to adjust to the seismic shift that had happened in my marriage. There would clearly be some missteps that we'd make along the way and things that would rub us the wrong way but if it was what was needed to save the marriage it was something I was willing to work through.

Carrie
I slipped into bed alongside Amy and turned her to face me, both of us lying on our sides.
"Y'know, Alex was upset when you told him you wanted to sleep with me instead of with him. I'm very grateful for you helping me out while I can't use my apartment but I don't want to cause trouble between you and him but I do love us, you and me, not only the sex which is just wonderful but you and me and I wondered what we could do in the meantime until I can get back to my place."

Amy was frowning as I spoke, obviously thinking about what I was saying.
"You see, not having my apartment has changed things hasn't it? We could have spent evenings and perhaps a night together at my place and now with the arrangements in your marriage, Alex could have done the same thing with other women so for example if Alex was out for the night then I could have stayed here with you or if you were out for the night with someone else then I could have stayed here with Alex, see what I mean?"

I waited for Amy to reply. Eventually she spoke.
"I know it's difficult for the moment but I'm sure Alex will get used to the idea of you and me together, especially if we spend more time with him. I don't think any man would turn down the prospects of a regular threesome with you and me, that is if you're ok with that?"
She paused for a moment before asking:
"Did you enjoy having sex with him tonight?"

I smiled at Amy.
"Oh yes, very much. He's a very considerate lover, we had a lot of fun and I'd like to do it again if that's ok but right now I'd like us to make love."
I pulled her to me, slipping my hand between her legs, feeling her growing wetness and the sticky slippery of her husband's cum, my fingers finding her clit.
"Kiss me now."

And as I said it I was aware of a movement at the bedroom door and I was sure that Alex was watching us.

Back