A Me No-one Sees

Inthegutter, always nice to talk to you, thank you. Hi again Prince Albert, hehe thank you, well if you're ever on holiday ;) Hi Bdaug, I'm not doing anything special that you couldn't do I'm sure.
Thank you OhWhatshername! That means a lot, and I agree with Prince ALbert, your thread is amazing. You've got a really good creative flare, and I love the way you incorporate your personality into your shots, something I find very difficult.

So yes, Thankyou everyone. Sorry I haven't been able to give you any more recently, I'm not happy with any of the outfits I'm finding at the moment.

Suggestions and Requests welcome.

Hello What's?? Lovely thread of your own also!!
Well hey there and thanks so much!

Thank you OhWhatshername! That means a lot, and I agree with Prince ALbert, your thread is amazing. You've got a really good creative flare, and I love the way you incorporate your personality into your shots, something I find very difficult.

So yes, Thankyou everyone. Sorry I haven't been able to give you any more recently, I'm not happy with any of the outfits I'm finding at the moment.

Aww thanks! I'm definitely seeing your personality come through! Feel free to borrow a pose/theme idea from me anytime. I just passed 400 photos on my Flickr and actually I get most of my ideas from Pinterest (just try to put my own spin on it). Both are linked in my signature and you never know, you might stumble on an idea :)

Great pics! Welcome to lit, hope you're having fun. :devil:

Aww thanks! I'm definitely seeing your personality come through! Feel free to borrow a pose/theme idea from me anytime. I just passed 400 photos on my Flickr and actually I get most of my ideas from Pinterest (just try to put my own spin on it). Both are linked in my signature and you never know, you might stumble on an idea :)

That's awesome. Congrats. I may have a look through your stuff and steal some of your ideas. Although if I can't do my own take, I wont post them :p I don't want to copy!
Half my problems though are my limited wardrobe. I guess it doesn't matter so much but I get a little paranoid that I'll start posting duplicate ideas and people will get bored xD

Great pics! Welcome to lit, hope you're having fun. :devil:

Oh I absolutely am, thankyou very much. I'm glad you like them.

Inthegutter, always nice to talk to you, thank you. Hi again Prince Albert, hehe thank you, well if you're ever on holiday ;) Hi Bdaug, I'm not doing anything special that you couldn't do I'm sure.

Thank you, it's always nice talking to you, too.

Hi Everyone.

I need your help!!

For reasons I can't divulge I have a £60, secret voucher I can spend at http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/

I'd love to use some of this/all of this to buy some secret sexy lingerie to show off to all you lovely people.

But I have no idea what to get, there's so much choice.

So please, if you have the time, have a look over the site and pick out a suggestion or two?

I'll have to think of a way to thank you properly

:heart::kiss:

aXa

Hi Everyone.

I need your help!!

For reasons I can't divulge I have a £60, secret voucher I can spend at http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/

I'd love to use some of this/all of this to buy some secret sexy lingerie to show off to all you lovely people.

But I have no idea what to get, there's so much choice.

So please, if you have the time, have a look over the site and pick out a suggestion or two?

I'll have to think of a way to thank you properly

:heart::kiss:

aXa

I'd love to see you in these:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20762

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17454

Hmm, interesting. Thanks in thegutter, I think I'd definitely like something like that, maybe the first one.

Wonderful news!

My long time online best friend, beautiful mentor and introducer to Literotica community has finally published her story that she wrote for me! I can't believe it.

A Story of my Confession

If you like CD stories then please go and give it a read and vote and be honest. :) The better it does the more likely she'll write another one for me!!

Thankyou!

aXa

Hey everyone!

Thanks for being patient and sticking with me. I haven't had much chance for photos recently, but here we go! Hope you like!!

Also, thanks everyone for reading and voting on my friend's story. She's overjoyed with the response she got from it. So thank you all :)

Loves,
aXa

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

Thanks for being patient and sticking with me. I haven't had much chance for photos recently, but here we go! Hope you like!!

Also, thanks everyone for reading and voting on my friend's story. She's overjoyed with the response she got from it. So thank you all :)

Loves,
aXa
Very nice sweetie.

Hey everyone!

Loves,
aXa

Love the new pics! Than you very much for sharing! You look sooo good! and soo sexy! wow!!

Hey everyone!

Loves,
aXa

Loving the robe and the forty third pose makes your bum look really good :)

Hi again :)

Thanks for your amazing comments, you make me want to post more and more, it's fantastic!

I got all dolled up and I had to show off my pretty dress. I was feeling a little daring as well, although I'm sure it'd look way better if I had lipstick to wear!

And I can't believe I broke 50! Did not expect that when I first started.

Please let me know what you think!

Loves,
aXa

Last edited:
Here's todays Underwear shots as well. I found a naughty thong buried deep in the drawer and just had to wear it!

I hope you like them as much I enjoyed taking them!

aXa

Last edited:

Thanks for your amazing comments, you make me want to post more and more, it's fantastic!

I got all dolled up and I had to show off my pretty dress. I was feeling a little daring as well, although I'm sure it'd look way better if I had lipstick to wear!

Loves,
aXa

Great dress! Love the pose in #47 ;)

Here's todays Underwear shots as well. I found a naughty thong buried deep in the drawer and just had to wear it!

I hope you like them as much I enjoyed taking them!

aXa

These are fantastic!

Loves,
aXa
Very nice, dress & lips!!!

Back