Hi, This is me!

I'll put it on the list! Or perhaps give you a quick flash! xx
Thank you Tracey, I'll take that flash as just being for me. And what a flash it is too.
You have a great pair of legs, enhanced by the nylons. I can just see the suspender clip too, so enticing.
If you're up for showing me more, I'll certainly be up when looking.
T.

So exactly how did you get the name Tracy Trouble??? You seem like a fun and flirty woman to me???

Hi All,
I'm really posting this to introduce myself. I hope it meets with guidelines.

I went through divorce nearly three years ago and it left me in a horrible place from which I emerged nearly a year ago. I convinced myself life needed living and I've thrown myself in exploring lots of sexy avenues and that's what I write about. I've also written a couple of fictional tales and will post one of those shortly, but I thought by way of introduction I'd post a few photos of my adventures.
Friday afternoon, so as the saying goes, here's something for the weekend!

Attachments

• Park_flsh12.jpg
    Park_flsh12.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 929
Friday afternoon, so as the saying goes, here's something for the weekend!
Oh I like very much. The only thing I can think of that would improve this picture, is to have you handcuffed to the railing, bent over it. Of course, people would stop and admire at their leisure. I on the other hand would be a little more active, I'd have thought... It is unlikely the man in the photo would remain oblivious.

T.

Oh wow, one would not have been able to resist pulling it out and wanking

Hi All,
I'm really posting this to introduce myself. I hope it meets with guidelines.

I went through divorce nearly three years ago and it left me in a horrible place from which I emerged nearly a year ago. I convinced myself life needed living and I've thrown myself in exploring lots of sexy avenues and that's what I write about. I've also written a couple of fictional tales and will post one of those shortly, but I thought by way of introduction I'd post a few photos of my adventures.
You look absolutely breathtaking

I don't suppose you're up for an assignation under the Ganges mast when it is re-furbished and erected in the future, Tracy? ;)

Back