Just me saying "Hi"

New here and thought I should say hello. I write or have written naughty stories and self published on [advertising prohibited per our forum guidelines] Imaginative eh...lol. Anyway, hope you like my pictures as I'm a mature lady (50+) who likes to pose a bit! I love a bit of retro glam, art erotica, pin up and 50's fun, steampunk and Femdom...do you?
Absolutely love the lingerie and stockings from the 50s and 60s, almost to the point of a fetish. Something extra sexy about that that period of couture.

For some reason it seems all the Dropbox links bring one to a page saying they have been deleted.

New here and thought I should say hello. I write or have written naughty stories and self published on [advertising prohibited per our forum guidelines] Imaginative eh...lol. Anyway, hope you like my pictures as I'm a mature lady (50+) who likes to pose a bit! I love a bit of retro glam, art erotica, pin up and 50's fun, steampunk and Femdom...do you?
Very nice work. A couple have a nice retro burlesque feel....then the others are dark and seedy and tawdry.....

Very sexy

Back