Hi, This is me!

Hi All,
I'm really posting this to introduce myself. I hope it meets with guidelines.

I went through divorce nearly three years ago and it left me in a horrible place from which I emerged nearly a year ago. I convinced myself life needed living and I've thrown myself in exploring lots of sexy avenues and that's what I write about. I've also written a couple of fictional tales and will post one of those shortly, but I thought by way of introduction I'd post a few photos of my adventures.

Attachments

• hotl1.jpg
    hotl1.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 2,152
Hi All,

I went through divorce nearly three years ago and it left me in a horrible place from which I emerged nearly a year ago. I convinced myself life needed living and I've thrown myself in exploring lots of sexy avenues and that's what I write about. I've also written a couple of fictional tales and will post one of those shortly, but I thought by way of introduction I'd post a few photos of my adventures.
Hello, welcome to literotica, enjoy your stay, I am looking forward to reading your stories. 😍

Hi All,

Live your life to the max and explore all the joy you find
And I hope you share us with your adventures
👌👌👌

Hi All,

wow....where is this bar?...i need a drink(s).

Hi All,

Welcome Tracytrouble! I must admit that smile really stands out! I happen to be a sucker for black thigh highs too. Great that your seeing your way out of the mess you went through. I find a good outlet on here and most everyone is very polite. Welcome.

Hi All,

Welcome to the site! You are gonna have some admirers, pretty, sexy, and frisky!

Hi Tracy, welcome to Lit.

You have made a great start and I look forward to seeing more of you and reading what you share.

Hi All,

Welcome! We’re all on our collective journeys! I hope you find what you’re looking for and have fun doing it along the way! You look great btw! Cheers!

Hi All,

I’ll be reading you’re writing!!

Back