A Fresh Start...

LMAO wrong again... lol Im the paler one on the left. Glad you guys think I have good taste though. :rose:

You do have good taste...and I'm willing to bet you taste good too, though I'd have to try several times just to be sure.</badjokes>

some chick i used to fool around with.
The other ass in this pic belongs to her

Argh I guessed wrong too. I was going by the hair length lol.

It matters not. Seeing you both bent over like that makes me want to ravish you both at the same time. Oh don't worry, I'd find a way to achieve that. :)

And I can't wait for more shower pics. So sexy.

I started at like page 12 before and was made curious enough to read back to page ten or so, but I just finished reading(and ogling) the entire thread.

You are really an incredibly sexy and attractive woman. Both in looks(especially looks) and in your attitude.(makes it so much more sexy)

I'm new here, well at least to the boards section, so I never knew you before but i'm glad you're doing well. Hope things go well for you in the future too.(and that you have a single sister)

Thank You!!!

The awesome JM100 has taken the time to create an index for me! yea!!! Everyone should check out the first post and be sure to thank him!!!
I mentioned in a pm that I would owe him one... look for it within the next couple of days. :D

You're welcome! :) It was a pleasure to perv at all your pictures the other day. I look forward to your appreciation picture soon.. ;) *spank* hehe

The awesome JM100 has taken the time to create an index for me! yea!!! Everyone should check out the first post and be sure to thank him!!!
I mentioned in a pm that I would owe him one... look for it within the next couple of days. :D

eyes.gif

Oh gawd, with the belt!

That one is amazing :D your tits look like they're gonna burst that belt any second ;) just wish I was there to catch them, maybe in my mouth heh.

So...

I get a computer, and within the first month, it decided to take a dump. lol But its working again, well at least for now.

Enjoy:

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 366
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 350
  • s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 395
Oh WOW that shower looks steamy hot. And it ain't because of the hot water, either! :devil: Nothing hotter than two gorgeous women getting sexy with each other. :)

Oh WOW that shower looks steamy hot. And it ain't because of the hot water, either! :devil: Nothing hotter than two gorgeous women getting sexy with each other. :)

good times... good times LOL:rolleyes:

Attachments

• s4.jpg
    s4.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 360
  • s5.jpg
    s5.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 351
  • s6.jpg
    s6.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 377
As long as it's within the specifications set forth on the site, it shouldn't be a problem. What kind of trouble are you having?

Back