A Fresh Start...

TheLilEvilPunk

Really Experienced
Once Upon a time I lived on LIT. I was a wild and crazy little lady and I had a lot going on in my life. Things have not been easy for me but thats ok. Its the tough times that have made me into who I am today.

I just wanted to thank EVERYONE on here, wether you know me or not, for what you do everyday without realizing it. What I am talking about is this, and I am not saying this is why everyone posts on here, just my personal experience:

Unfortunately I have had some traumatic experiences in my life starting at a young age and continuing on to the present. I try to deal with things the best I can; however, that can be difficult sometimes since I am not entirely "emotionally balanced". I worry way too much about what people think of me. And I always try to please others before I do anything for myself.

This is where LIT comes in... I can become very very upset at times and the wonderful people of this site have helped me more than they will ever know. Yes, I have posted plenty pictures of myself, and I have received comments of all sorts based on those. There were quite a few "subscribers" to my threads as well. But I like to think it was because of more than just the photos. It seemed like those on LIT were genuine people. Everyone always had a kind word of encouragement. We had conversations based on nothing but silliness. ( I think I remember something about Domino's Cheesy Bread).

I guess what I am trying to say is THANK YOU to everyone for helping me to be myself. And I am sure that I am not the only one out here who is grateful.

Index of TheLilEvilPunk's Pix
Blurry Angel
BW Angel
Bath TV
BW
Etched O Face
Neg GG
Military
Ass
Black Outfit
Sunshine 20137
Bow
Sexy
Smile
School Girl 1
School Girl 2
School Girl 3
Skool 003
Skool 005
Skool 006
New Picture
New Picture 2
New Picture 3
New Picture 4
New Picture 5
New Picture 6
Fun Stuff 10
Fun Stuff 11
Fun Stuff 12
Lep 1
Fun Stuff 013
Fun Stuff 014
Fun Stuff 017
Fun Stuff 007
Fun Stuff 015
Fun Stuff 016
Fun Stuff 019
Skool 022
Skool 023
New Picture 7
New Picture 8
New Picture 9
Shutterfly 1
Shutterfly 2
Shutterfly 3
Shutterfly 4
Shutterfly 5 (Very Sexy)
Shutterfly 6
Cowgirl 1
Cowgirl 2
Cowgirl 3
Cowgirl 4
Shutterfly 9
F1
F3
F4
F8
F6
Sexy Chick

Last edited:
That's the best pic-free intro I think I've ever read.

Welcome home!

I try

Im not sure if what I was trying to say came out right. But I did my best lol.

An old favorite of mine:

Attachments

• BlurryAngel.JPG
    BlurryAngel.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 3,814
Well I wasn't here for your first go around but I'm glad you returned! You are beautiful! Thanks for sharing:rose:

nice! :)

Very sexy picture! :) I hope you find Lit as much fun as you did before :)

Im not sure if what I was trying to say came out right. But I did my best lol.

An old favorite of mine:

I think that what you said came out perfectly. We are all on Lit. to some degree to reach out and make a connection to other people. I think you said it very well.

I think that what you said came out perfectly. We are all on Lit. to some degree to reach out and make a connection to other people. I think you said it very well.
Thank you very much. I was trying to touch on the fact that no one knows what a person is going through on the other side of the computer. They may be in a really low place and your 1 nice, encouraging comment may be all that person needs to make it through the day. Just knowing that there are people out there who can accept us for exactly who we are with no pretenses whatsoever is a great thing.

Thank you very much. I was trying to touch on the fact that no one knows what a person is going through on the other side of the computer. They may be in a really low place and your 1 nice, encouraging comment may be all that person needs to make it through the day. Just knowing that there are people out there who can accept us for exactly who we are with no pretenses whatsoever is a great thing.

I completely agree. And you have an incredible smile.

Hey ..nice words there! I haven't seen your earlier pics but these look GREAT to me ;) Hope to see more of you :rose:

lol

I just realized that LIT considers me a "virgin" lol, if they only knew.....:rolleyes:

Attachments

• BathTV.jpg
    BathTV.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2,965
Damn, baby. I keep trying to adjust the horizontal hold on that tv. Wow

Back