A Fresh Start...

and did you ever have a threeway with a man?

She and I were basically really close friends who happened to fool around quite often. We never had a 3some with another man; however, there was a night where we had another female friend over.:rolleyes:

Note to self: Stop letting life keep me from this site, specifically for this thread :O

mummmmm do you have any photos of the three

of you to share?

She and I were basically really close friends who happened to fool around quite often. We never had a 3some with another man; however, there was a night where we had another female friend over.:rolleyes:

Glad I stumbled into this thread, you've got some great photo's and I'll make sure to come by again :)

I will when he comes home from work. There will be just enough time for a bit of a quickie before I have to go to work too.

Oh and a bit of bad news...
I may quite possibly be M.I.A for a bit. Having a disagreement with the cable/internet company. Somehow during the move our mail was all screwed up and we had never received our first bill. So when we finally do get to see what we owe, I end up with an over $300 bill. Yeah, not paying all of that at once jut for t.v and computer. I can see if it was the electric or car payment, but not cable lol. And apparently we cant make a payment of anything at all except for the exact amount owed. Wich I think is absolutely stupid. So screw them and their little dog too... Im just going to go through someone else.

I will be back up and running soon, even if they do shut it off. Im not that pressed about it, I just thought I would warn you guys.

I will when he comes home from work. There will be just enough time for a bit of a quickie before I have to go to work too.

I may quite possibly be M.I.A for a bit. Having a disagreement with the cable/internet company. Somehow during the move our mail was all screwed up and we had never received our first bill. So when we finally do get to see what we owe, I end up with an over $300 bill. Yeah, not paying all of that at once jut for t.v and computer. I can see if it was the electric or car payment, but not cable lol. And apparently we cant make a payment of anything at all except for the exact amount owed. Wich I think is absolutely stupid. So screw them and their little dog too... Im just going to go through someone else.

I will be back up and running soon, even if they do shut it off. Im not that pressed about it, I just thought I would warn you guys.

#Puresadness

Return soon, Miss Punk. :D:D

Yeah...that sucks when you both work opposite times of the day and have to struggle for together time

Thank you for warning us all......that way we won't worry too much, that you left us:(. Hope everything will get worked out for you and you won't be gone for too long*hugs*

I'm a new fan! I can't wait for you to come back and start posting again!

Back