Meet and Greet! Caption It!

ScintillatingSiren

Luring Lorelei
Good evening, I'm Lorelei, and I am looking to meet new people on LIT/Listers. I thought it might be fun to post a daily picture and have people caption it with their own thoughts, as well as post a picture that represents their personality, and we can get to know each other. I love meeting new people and getting to know their interests and passions!

books.jpg

Good evening, I'm Lorelei, and I am looking to meet new people on LIT/Listers. I thought it might be fun to post a daily picture and have people caption it with their own thoughts, as well as post a picture that represents their personality, and we can get to know each other. I love meeting new people and getting to know their interests and passions!

View attachment 2264589
Gorgeous lacy back!

View attachment 2264589
It would be pretty embarrassing to get stuck in this position

View attachment 2264589
Lacy and racy.

View attachment 2264589
Gorgeous, that lace looks stunning on you.

View attachment 2264589
Like waves on shiny sands at beach

Back