A Fresh Start...

here is one more before I go, I really like this one too. kinda look innocent dont I?

Welcome back to Lit! :rose: You sure do look innocent! ;)

I don't I was around when you were active last, though I would like to say I'm sorry to hear of all your troubles. I really do hope that you are doing ok and I know this place is great! Keep your head held high, and keep on moving on!

Truly An Angel

You sure a cute little thing and truly an angel. Didn't see your earlier thread but am glad I found this now. And remember, beauty is as much inward as it is outward and you seem to have both.

Just wanted to say welcome back and that you look beautiful sweetheart

thank you for posting..your pictures are quite intriguing, and you are absolutely gorgeous..anxiously awaiting the next !!

Im not sure if what I was trying to say came out right. But I did my best lol.

An old favorite of mine:

We understand what you are saying. Everyone has down days, and you help us as much as we help you. Beautiful picture by the way!

Arent you the sexiest thing!!!! Im especially fond of the fishnet one piece outfit. Im really liking the crotchless aspect of it. Yum me!!

So I did go get my hair cut; however, I have decided not to dye it blue. Instead I am trying to find somebody who can color it black with pink highlights. As soon as I unpack the box with my camera in it I will have to take a recent picture for you guys. :rose:

Untill then:

Attachments

• EtchedOface.jpg
    EtchedOface.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,612
So I did go get my hair cut; however, I have decided not to dye it blue. Instead I am trying to find somebody who can color it black with pink highlights. As soon as I unpack the box with my camera in it I will have to take a recent picture for you guys. :rose:

Untill then:
Yes, pink highlights in your hair along with your pink lips would go great together.

Putting your pretty pink nipples in the pic wouldn't hurt either. :)

umm, not even a little bit. lol:rolleyes:

Nope I wasn't here when You first posted tho I am enjoying Your second Thread ;)

attachment.php

Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

Back