60 Plus Check In

55 y/o male in D/FW

HWP, good shape generally. STRAIGHT, interested in weekday meets. Larger breasts on not-as-large bodies are a huge turn-on, but by no means required. Non-smokers preferred, but I'm not George Clooney, so all replies will be read and considered.

I'm 83 and much to my surprise, still horny much of the time -- but I'm recently widowed so real sex ls mostly a memory now. I doubt if there are many of you that are my age but I,d love to chat or PM with any lady about anything -- Being a lady is optional actually
I live in Mass. Cape Cod area

63 Single White Male in Toronto

Looking to chat . . . about everything that makes you horny

Old

I'm 69 but I still get a hard-on every day and masturbate at least 3 times a week and my wife doesn't even care
She thinks I'm weird that I even think about sex and I get maybe a birthday f*** once a year if I'm lucky so she complains that I watch p*** on the internet but what does she expect it's all I have and I enjoy it very very much

For Ladies Who Like Older Men

67 Male 6'4" 285 would love to hear from ladies near area code 517 (Michigan):)

Turned 60 this summer living the dream just north of Atlanta.
PS loved your pictures.

Hi TNT - you can certainly still cut the mustard.

Thanks everyone for the kind comments! Who would of thought a 60 year old could still turn a head or two?

You look lovely and naughty. You look in great shape for 60. Lovely boobs and great nipples. They are like cigar butts when your nicely aroused.

What a lovely woman you are! And thank you so much for the pleasure you so obviously enjoy giving us horny older men. I'm 70, bi, and still as randy as ever. Would love to exchange naughty emails with other like-minded folks.

Soon to be 61 years strong and healthy. I simply adore naughty women and love to tease them 'til they squirm and shiver....

Does over 70 Qualify for a free pass!!!!

Greetings to all from a polite friendly Brit. Does over 70 allow me membership? I'm male as far as I can remember lol. At 75 Im proud of my ridged state and ability to go the extra round. Heck, what's wrong with a little pride.

Like all good things, the more the better-practice makes for new things, so glad to talk about the Number One topic with anyone and everyone.

If ladies are present- may I doff my hat and bow. Delighted to meet you. :rose::rose:
Always ready for your service, and a good chat makes fiends.
Oh, did I say I like erotic role play-;)

Have fun good people- we are in a majority :D

Notice:
71 year old male. Engine in good working order. Able to handle any venture. Exterior condition okay. Head a bit on the thin side. Love women their intricacies and special abilities. Gods gift to the planet. i.e If you believe. Oh did I mention I like sex and being satisfying.

Back