DWF, 50, Sexy, Confident... searching....

SexySmartMinx

Virgin
50 year old DWF, Sexy, Confident... searching....

First of all, anyone on Literotica likes sex and likes talking about sex - so we can just move past that part, just like I don't feel the need to tell you I breath in Oxygen....

I would like to find someone who understands that the biggest sex organ a man possesses is his BRAIN. If you can make me laugh, stimulate me with good conversation and not feel the need to debate everything, you're half way there....

Ideally I'd love to meet a single, divorced, or possibly widowed man - just because I would like to have the freedom to talk on the phone if there is a connection. BUT, I understand there are a LOT of unhappily married men on this site, so it expands my pool greatly not to rule them out.

A little about me. Well - I'm 5'2" and have amazing tits (again, don't want to make my pool TOO shallow). I have a great smile and a warm heart. I just turned 50 but most people say I look like I'm in my 30's or 40's.

I don't really have an age preference but between 30-60/65 would be the age group I'd probably have the best conversations with.

But... as the Rolling Stones said, "You don't always get what you wanted...." Sometimes you get something better.

I'm not proposing marriage. Just wanting someone to talk to and see where it goes.

I'm sure everyone is out barbecuing today and my post will get buried.... But thought I'd throw a little out there of what's on my mind....

Added 9/15/2020
OMG - you people have blown me away. I am trying to stop my inbox from overflowing. That's not a brag - but a grievance of Lit's archaic messaging system.

I still have 77 unread messages, plus about 20 that I've clicked on and WANT to respond to (not to mention the few I just saw under this thread that I didn't know were here.)

Please be patient as I diligently try to sift through the mostly amazing messages I received.

Most of you have done so automatically, but if you choose to message me, please state your marital status. I'm not ruling out married men if I feel there is a connection, but I'm not here just to share kinks and get off or give you attention while your wife does her own thing... so the marital status gives me a better picture of your situation....

Last edited:
You might be surprised. There's a lot of people on today.

-------++++

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, MinX, It looks like I check all the boxs. You see in my signature line my fun stuff.I'll add that I'm retired and widowed professional. I am articulate. I seem to be able to write cognitive thoughts on paper. I am thankfully Southern as well. I sat thankfully because live took me "up north". Not again, too cold! I hope to hear from you If i see you online now I'll PM, if not I can be patient

Hello

Nothing sexier than a mature, intelligent, sexy minx. I've always found them beautiful....especially if she has pretty eyes.

Thank you for those who responded or sent messages. I just got home from a Labor Day party with friends. I will respond to messages tomorrow. I’m exhausted. Good night! :kiss:

First of all, anyone on Literotica likes sex and likes talking about sex - so we can just move past that part, just like I don't feel the need to tell you I breath in Oxygen....

Umm the "air" we breath contains roughly 78% nitrogen and 21% oxygen and 0.97% argon and carbon dioxide 0.04% trace amounts of other gases, and water vapour.

So you actually breath in more than Oxygen....just saying...

KiK

Do you have kik to chat?
Interested in getting to know you, sent PM.

I like your post, very intriguing. So, let’s see what we can make of all this:

Movie - Pretty Woman (followed by Leap Year and Driving Miss Daisy)
Color - Red (and purple)
Song - The Dance - Garth Brooks
Band - Queen
Singer - Billy Joel
City - Boston (but I'm a southern girl - so go figure)
Book Series - Treading Water Series by Marie Force
Quality in Another - Intelligence
Feature of MINE - My Smile
Drink – Margarita

Pretty Woman and Leap Year deal with frustrated women who finally find someone worthwhile. Fits. Driving Miss Daisy, Same, but without the romantic link. That seems consistent with what you appear to be seeking. Good sign!

Red = Passion. Purple = Calmness of Blue in concert with the passion of Red. Again, consistent with what you want and, by the way, Purple, very cool combination…

Dance, indicating love is worth the pain. New insight and positive.

Queen and Billy Joel – I guess I can see purple here, the passion of Queen and calm, stability of Billy Joel, but way too speculative on my part. Would be fun to talk about…

Boston, can be a vibrant city – matches the Red.

Treading Water series – romance stories featuring involved and conflicted relationships – very consistent with being frustrated and searching.

Intelligence, smile, Margarita = Intel (mine), to be determined (by you)… Smile, would like to see, but I’ll trust your judgment… Margarita… anything with Tequila – DANGEROUS! But in a fascinating and alluring way….

Conclusion: You seem to be for real! Now that’s rare indeed. But very exciting!

Me, like most, can be complex but, I love the simple gifts and pleasures of life best. Anything on or under the water draws me irresistibly. Things wholly intellectual or physical I find nowhere near as enjoyable as endeavors that demand both. Few things are more exhilarating than exploring. Hope to hear back. I’d like to learn more... and I'm single so available by phone...

this post retraction will take effect in 3,2 one :rose:

:devil:

Last edited:
OMG - you people have blown me away. I am trying to stop my inbox from overflowing. That's not a brag - but a grievance of Lit's archaic messaging system. :)

I still have 77 unread messages, plus about 20 that I've clicked on and WANT to respond to (not to mention the few I just saw under this thread that I didn't know were here.)

Please be patient as I diligently try to sift through the mostly amazing messages I received.

Most of you have done so automatically, but please, if you message me, please state your marital status. I'm not ruling out married men if I feel there is a connection, but I'm not here just to share kinks and get off or give you attention while your wife does her own thing... so the marital status gives me a better picture of your situation....

Glad to hear you're getting such a great response! No worries, take your time. It's supposed to be fun!

Enjoy the search . .......that's a lot of 📚reading :rose:

Edit : unsolicited humor retracted . :rose:

:devil:

Last edited:
Back