Searching in NH, VT,MA

Hello everyone, I am looking for NH, VT, and MA men looking to hookup. I am 36 year old submissive male, and my Mistress has asked me to photograph myself losing my anal virginity. I am happy to suck dick as well, if you have particular fantasies I am sure we can work something out. The only rule is that I have to keep my chastity cage on. I am not able to host but I am happy to travel, and can even book a Motel if it Is easier. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Portsmouth, NH here. Submissive is good…mistress wanting photos is good as well.

45WM, good looking, willing to help you out. You say virgin? I say the mistress pegs you from time to time.

Hello, glad you reached out. And yes I have had toys used on me, but now she wants me to go further. I am in Walpole NH, and I am working all week, but would be happy to meet up this weekend if you are free?

This weekend could work….well, Saturday could work. Not Sunday. I live on the Seacoast. Shit…not Saturday either. I forgot I am going to NY for the day. Were going to have to figure out another day.

Are you masculine submissive or are you a sissy? I think a motel would be best, so we can find something in between.

We can video it for your mistress and I get to lean on my dominant side??

Portsmouth, NH here. Submissive is good…mistress wanting photos is good as well.

45WM, good looking, willing to help you out. You say virgin? I say the mistress pegs you from time to time.

This weekend could work….well, Saturday could work. Not Sunday. I live on the Seacoast. Shit…not Saturday either. I forgot I am going to NY for the day. Were going to have to figure out another day.

Are you masculine submissive or are you a sissy? I think a motel would be best, so we can find something in between.

I could do Friday evening...I could get us a Motel room, where would be a good location for you? I am a masculine submissive, but if you would like I can doll myself up...I will also ask my owner what she prefers, but I think the final call will be yours. You are welcome to lean on you

I could do Friday evening...I could get us a Motel room, where would be a good location for you? I am a masculine submissive, but if you would like I can doll myself up...I will also ask my owner what she prefers, but I think the final call will be yours. You are welcome to lean on your dominant side. What would you like to do? Any fantasies I can fulfill for you?

Hello everyone, I am looking for NH, VT, and MA men looking to hookup. I am 36 year old submissive male, and my Mistress has asked me to photograph myself losing my anal virginity. I am happy to suck dick as well, if you have particular fantasies I am sure we can work something out. The only rule is that I have to keep my chastity cage on. I am not able to host but I am happy to travel, and can even book a Motel if it Is easier. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Did you have any luck with anyone? I like literotica, but it’s not a messaging platform I ever use so I apologize if it seemed I just disappeared. I can give an email if it’s easier to communicate. Still very interested in videoing you losing your anal virginity for your mistress…if you haven’t already.

Try this for quicker responses…PM’d my email.

Last edited:
Back