Still Searching For My "Bad Girl"

KenDiT

Experienced
I'm a 59YO white male in a poly/open/affectionate-but-non-sexual marriage in the Philadelphia, PA area. I'm a laid-back, seemingly conventional, "late-blooming" guy looking for a passionately slutty female partner to indulge in some bad girl fantasies with, who enjoys inspiring nice guys to indulge in wicked behavior, and would enjoy being my playful seducer and corruptor. I would also hope for an enjoyable social relationship, in addition to the physical.

I'd like to correspond, chat, and hopefully eventually meet with a woman who can inspire those dark animal passions others wouldn't suspect in me. Enthusiastic oral is kind of a must for me -- I dearly love oral cumsluts, and satisfying their hunger and their need for appreciation -- but I'm open to a wide range of other collaborative pleasures.

I'm not looking for a Mistress or Domme, nor to be a "Sugar Daddy". While I identify more on the dominant side myself, at least sexually, I'm not really a "lifestyle" anything -- I'm much more personally-defined. The self-labeling endemic in kink is often a little problematic for me. So, while dominant, I'm easygoing by nature, and neither authoritarian nor sadistic, though I can be satisfyingly rough and/or controlling in play. I think I'd match well with a submissive who's seeking a "Daddy Dom" -- an accepting, nurturing, and/or mentoring master -- rather than a strict disciplinarian or casual cruelty. I do also have a love of sexually aggressive women, though, and enjoy a good tease so long as it pays off.

So I'm seeking a passionate switch, submissive (never passive), or slave -- Ideally a "good girl" who likes to fuck like a "bad girl", or a "bad girl" who wants to be appreciated and respected (while still fucking like a bad girl, of course). She might be a worldly, enthusiastically slutty woman who gets off on corrupting "nice guys" (especially ones who like to play lovingly as well as rough), or a more seemingly demure lady who wants to explore her own darker, wilder side with a partner willing to fulfill her filthiest fantasies -- I definitely enjoy being an "enabler" for partners who enjoy things with shameful overtones, and offer copious, loving aftercare.

I'll happily share pics and vanilla background info upon request. FetLife: Kendit

Back