Active Sexual Imagination 40's MWM Looking for Playmates in San Francisco or Northern California

McShawn

Virgin
Hi There Yall,

I'm a 45 y/o married white guy, workout 5 days a week (trying to get back into good shape). I stand a 5'11" and currently hovering at around 240lbs - a little bigger than I want to be but like I said, I am working on it (I lift at least 3 times a week and row or ride five days a week so have good stamina and am strong).

I work in tech as a lawyer, my company is fully remote to my office is my home. I get out of the house for drinks with friends a couple evenings a week, and am generally very active in the great outdoors on weekends (fly fishing, camping, racing sailboats, skiing, playing tennis).

I play alone. My wife travels for work for weeks at a time and goes in to her office most days, leaving me with a lot of free time and lot of pent up sexual energy.

In the very short term, I am looking for someone (or a couple someone's) to meetup on occasion for drinks, maybe dinners, just be out and about with, make friends (I do want o explore some fantasies so plan to talk very openly about your sexual desires. Assuming we click, and have good chemistry and makeout a fair bit at the bars/wine bars/ restaurants, etc, then I'd like to take it to he next step and get a little naughtier.

Ultimately, I am looking for a very fun FWB or FWB(s) for going out in SF for shows, bars, dinners, lunches, etc, but also definitely looking for playmate(s) in the bedroom on a semi-regular basis. In the shorter term, I'm looking for people to come with me to Tahoe a few times in the winter and maybe spend some time camping or whatever in the summer. When i travel I always have a king bed that needs to be filled (one or two or three, let's play/snuggle).

Hope you want to know more and hit me up.

Back