Las Vegas in the Spring

mizuno1

Experienced
Hi all, I'm heading to Las Vegas for work in the spring, exact dates aren't known yet but expecting March to May. I'm hoping to explore more as I'm very inexperienced at playing, but love the fantasies of exhibitionism, cfnm, and more. I've had a few experiences over the course of my life, mostly many years ago, and I'm really excited to branch out of my comfort zone.

I know there are lifestyle clubs in LV but, going as a single male, I might not be welcomed everywhere. I'm absolutely open to giving them a shot if they'd allow me to ease into it, maybe watch some couples or groups in a non-threatening way. I don't have to participate and I'm not even sure if I'd want to. I'm straight but also fantasize about pleasing a man while his lady watches so that might be something I'd entertain as well.

I think what excites me most is to be naked around others. I don't have the best body and I definitely don't have the biggest dick, but being totally exposed is thrilling for me.

I'd love to hear others experiences, if you've had any or know of anyone in the area I could reach out to so I can try more experimenting. I'm new, extremely anxious and nervous, but ready to push the envelope in the right situation.

Back