An Unconventional personal Ad !

I realise you posted this some time ago, but your wholistic approach to friendship with all ages, spirituality, sensuality rang a bell in my 72 year old heart. I am very young in my approach to life, Reiki Master, retired from the law, reflexologist. As our brain is our biggest sexual organ, reading stories here have been a great help to me as my hubby has ED and refuses to do anything about it. So my frustrations are eased somewhat with fantasy
However many of the stories can be too harsh, when you are a newbie nervous about how to fixy problem. Advice always appreciated

......................................................................................................................

Thank you for sharing, Buttercup. Glad that my post rhymed with you on some level. Age, I believe is just a number. What matters is your vibration and consciousness. I have learned my own lessons, the hard way for the ego is so inflexible to change.

A Reiki master ! That is a lovely accomplishment and that too a Law master. Fantasy is beautiful and it does help the human psyche but perhaps it is a quick fix, yet its expression fulfills our deep inner need for exploration and intimacy. You seem wise and grounded.

Appreciate you, sharing.

Pawan

I realise you posted this some time ago, but your wholistic approach to friendship with all ages, spirituality, sensuality rang a bell in my 72 year old heart. I am very young in my approach to life, Reiki Master, retired from the law, reflexologist. As our brain is our biggest sexual organ, reading stories here have been a great help to me as my hubby has ED and refuses to do anything about it. So my frustrations are eased somewhat with fantasy
However many of the stories can be too harsh, when you are a newbie nervous about how to fixy problem. Advice always appreciated

It would be beautiful to get to know you. Your interests in Spirituality, the Reiki Mastership, the Reflexologist profession and specifically your energy, is pretty interesting. Thank you for reaching out.

Pawan

Appreciation and Gratitude !

Thank you for each of those, who reached out to me.

These LIT Forums, have been a true blessing for me during my period of loneliness and desire for connection,even thoughts of intimacy. There are truly some very lovely people out there. Sometimes, all we need in our life is attention,joy, the presence of a friend & lover, exploration of deep desires or even the expression of it. It simply fulfills....

But our worlds are incredibly demanding. Even though these "trysts" online,has been short ones,since not many remain for the long term because of real life responsibilities, it has ignited and released in me, Desires...! DESIRES FOR THE REAL !

I seek....everything that a connection can bring. Both the physical and emotional.In Flesh & Blood & Spirit:). A Desire for the Mature woman. A desire for the Intelligent - Emotional- Grounded - Wild and Carefree woman,I want to lose myself to. Of, unexplored desires that seem to simmer to the surface,in my imagination.

Should I still keep seeking ??

I hope the LITGOLDMINE:D, brings up my treasure:rolleyes:

:heart:From the bottom of my heart, I am so grateful for all of you who have graced this thread and the other ones:rose:

ThankYou all so much.

Pawan

Should I Really Rest This Ad ?

:) I Really had a beautiful time, connecting with some very sweet people here.Yet I am yet to find my muse....

Should I stop bumping this up ???

:) I Really had a beautiful time, connecting with some very sweet people here.Yet I am yet to find my muse....

Should I stop bumping this up ???

Should you stop bumping the ad? Only you can answer that. You said you connected with people, but obviously not the one you've been looking for. If you're looking for your soul mate on Lit, the odds are pretty much against you, so you may be in an exercise of frustration if you continue your ad.

On the other hand, it may not hurt to continue it, with a couple of provisions. One, bump it periodically. Don't bump it by just saying "bump!" Post what you've been doing for the week and what you're planning to do in the upcoming week. Tell people your thoughts on things.

Two: if you aren't already doing so, look in other places for your "muse". Dating sites and apps, other forums. Widen your net. You don't want Lit to be your singular focus in looking for someone, you'll just end up disappointed in my opinion. That's my advice, take it for what it's worth.

As always, I wish you luck in your search.

Should you stop bumping the ad? Only you can answer that. You said you connected with people, but obviously not the one you've been looking for. If you're looking for your soul mate on Lit, the odds are pretty much against you, so you may be in an exercise of frustration if you continue your ad.

On the other hand, it may not hurt to continue it, with a couple of provisions. One, bump it periodically. Don't bump it by just saying "bump!" Post what you've been doing for the week and what you're planning to do in the upcoming week. Tell people your thoughts on things.

Two: if you aren't already doing so, look in other places for your "muse". Dating sites and apps, other forums. Widen your net. You don't want Lit to be your singular focus in looking for someone, you'll just end up disappointed in my opinion. That's my advice, take it for what it's worth.

..................................................................................................................

Hello Lady JS,

You are kind and sweet as always. I love and appreciate what you have shared.

Yes, I did connect with a couple of lovely women,but during the process of getting to know each other - some drifted off in time and for some real life brought in changes.But I should say,each of these people were so cordial and lovely.

Hmmm not necessarily a soulmate BUT somebody I could share my true self with on a intellectual,emotional and maybe physical level. Something genuine and beyond the usual rp model.A bit of romance and laughs.

You are so wise. This is what I had to hear, You ARE A BEAUTIFUL FRIEND AND A LOVELY SOUL.

Appreciate your presence,so much. I will do what you said.

Pawan

................................................................................................................

I also loved this in your profile Lady JS - ""The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved." - Mother Teresa

Thanks.

Pawan

dear Pawan + dear Lady JS!

I second every words of advice that you wrote, dear kind Lady JS. You had given me kind advice also, some time ago, and I thank you for it again,

Depending on Lit only is a fools game. I had been lucky twice, but that was 3 years ago, when the world still ticked differently from today. And I seem to have gotten lucky once again recently.

But certainly not by bumping my ads with nothing in each bump. You've got to show that you care, and just bumping is the worst you can do. Even adding a rose does not help.

Another recipe if you care to listen, Pawan: I personally am convinced it pays to not simply write "bravo" when someone posts on your thread, but to put yourself in his or her shoes and develop some true empathy. And again prove that yours is a soul that cares.

Good luck to you in the future!

I second every words of advice that you wrote, dear kind Lady JS. You had given me kind advice also, some time ago, and I thank you for it again,

Depending on Lit only is a fools game. I had been lucky twice, but that was 3 years ago, when the world still ticked differently from today. And I seem to have gotten lucky once again recently.

But certainly not by bumping my ads with nothing in each bump. You've got to show that you care, and just bumping is the worst you can do. Even adding a rose does not help.

Another recipe if you care to listen, Pawan: I personally am convinced it pays to not simply write "bravo" when someone posts on your thread, but to put yourself in his or her shoes and develop some true empathy. And again prove that yours is a soul that cares.

Good luck to you in the future!
.......................................................................................................................

Thank you for the advice,Mmm_wms.

I should say,I have had a beautiful experience here. People are genuinely warm and lovely.And yes,helping in nature.Everybody has their own personal lives,so in this busy busy world - even the attention and response of well thought individuals is a beautiful gift.

So yes,LIT is beautiful. Though,I am yet to find somebody who is there like a MUSE or Lover- I am hopeful. There are those like LadyJS and Brandy...who has been genuine companions...and those who appear/connect and disappear into the mists.They keep the hope up...

Pawan

Back