An Unconventional personal Ad !

DreamMerchant7

Exploring Dreams
A year back, I posed a question here whether "Genuine connections happen online". I was surprised by the positive feedback received.So many shared about their positive experiences.Connections which meant a world to them. Some went ahead and met in flesh & blood. They explored and fulfilled their desires.Some became long term friends. And some became inspirations and changed the life of others.

Some were quite emotional too,especially where real life commitments took them apart. However each of them treasured those experiences.That is what inspires me in my own humble search....

Even if, two people may not necessarily be with each other ,due to real life Commitments, is it possible to find genuine attraction and fulfillment in the World of Virtual dating ? Can that be a source of Strength and Love ?

Friendship, Togetherness,Sexual play, Emotional fulfillment and Genuine unconditional Love - Would that happen online ?

We all seek expression....something to inspire our un-lived lives,wishes and desires... We all have different selves, the ones we are to the outer world and parts which we keep deep inside,waiting to be opened when coaxed and held in the warmth of acceptance and non judgement.

Oh no....I am neither James Bond or the Great Gatsby but I would like to try being that quintessential Lover.

As time ticks away,I am not growing any younger. I value company..sweetness..friendship,romance, feeling needed and mattered...plus a speck of joy.

I once treasured and experienced an intimate Online relationship, with a woman who was 15 years older to me. The Best Thing, I have ever had in my life.Yes, I treasure Mature women, but most importantly it all depends on the connection ,two people spark in each other. For me, the aspects that I find attractive & beautiful e.g ingenuity, courage to be their own selves,caring and accepting of themselves are qualities which goes beyond age and color.

Sexual - Emotional - Physical and Spiritual, each of these related aspects is what makes us human.

So why not celebrate it ? Are there those who like to go beyond the confines of the surface roleplays and two minute releases - and explore with authenticity, warmth,Love & perhaps genuine caring !

If you are committed to your own self, then that is all I need.Just somebody with spontaneity, comfort and authenticity. Married or Single, Black or White,Brown or Rainbow hued, Local or International, as long as your heart values the magic of friendship,I would love to get to know you.

I also realize this is NOT a Dating site ! Spontaneous company with no Bells & Whistles is what I can offer.Hop in. Ramble away your mind.Share your challenges, fights, joys, sadness, worry's or nagging episodes.......and you
will always have a ear. Be you !

Enough of my rants:). Here are my personal details :

a. Age - 39 years old now, Single-Unmarried Male, Presently in Canada.
b. Features : Chocolate Dark Brown complexion, Athletic, Hairy Body, 5'9'' - Luscious Brown Lips,A smiling Countenance..
c. Profession : Digital Marketing Consultant,Work for Non-profits & Exploring my own Startup ideas.
d. Hobbies - Travel, Books, Nature trek, Stargazing in the night, Enjoying the Flight of birds & Clouds, Getting to know others..
e. Favorites : Works of Rumi, Spirituality, World Religions, The Matrix & The Lord of the Rings trilogy,Gemstones & Mythology

:rose:"The wound is the place where the Light enters you.Only from the heart can you touch the sky." - RUMI

If this calls out to you, do feel free to reach out. Even if you wish to just add your thoughts to this thread,please feel free.

******* UPDATE *******

Since placing this ad, I have connected with a couple of beautiful women here. Yes,connected over the internet though meeting in real,never happened. I even thought I fell in love with one. I AM TOUCHED by the beauty of people one can find here. These women,took their time to connect-explore and bare their souls. But eventually their real lives called for them. Though I may not have anybody I can call my muse now, I am so grateful for these interactions/experiences for it gives me hope...........

I continue my search for that woman.To be yearned and cared for & to give somebody that magical experience......

Sincerely,
Pawan

Pawan

Last edited:
Hi Pawan,

I am a mate so I offer very little BUT what I did want to say was it’s a very well thought out, honest, well crafted personal.

I hope it gains you the level of response and quality of response that your endeavour merits.

Best of luck to you mate :)

You're NOT Gatsby??? Damn! You almost had me :D

In all seriousness, this is a really nicely written ad. And it tells me you're not just looking for someone to masturbate with for an hour or two until you cum and then go on your merry way. Kudos to being different and I wish you all the best in finding that one special person you'll connect with.

More good luck in your search! We're one of those happy, long-term couple that met on Lit and are grateful for the connection every day...

Also, you don't want to be Gatsby! Romantic he may have been but he was also a total fraud, he doesn't really get the girl, and things don't end well for him. Come to think of it, *that* describes a familiar Lit arc and one best to avoid!

Hi Pawan,

I am a mate so I offer very little BUT what I did want to say was it’s a very well thought out, honest, well crafted personal.

I hope it gains you the level of response and quality of response that your endeavour merits.

Best of luck to you mate :)

Hi Filt,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I appreciate it. Yes, it was straight from my heart. It was nice of you,to take the time to share your thoughts and for sending me your wishes !

Thanks,Mate...:)
Pawan

Very nicely written ad, I wish you all the luck and hope you find someone

You're NOT Gatsby??? Damn! You almost had me :D

In all seriousness, this is a really nicely written ad. And it tells me you're not just looking for someone to masturbate with for an hour or two until you cum and then go on your merry way. Kudos to being different and I wish you all the best in finding that one special person you'll connect with.
........................................................................................
Awwww....LadyJS,that was so sweet of you ! Thank you for recognizing my intent and for honoring it. In the same breath, you must be better for Gatsby for you have heart ! :heart::heart:

:rose:You must be serenaded in a hundred ways.:rose:

Pawan

Heres One For You.

This was a real ad posted here on Lit. I couldn't believe it at first because it was something that a guy would have a fantasy about.

#6 year old school teacher wrote that she wanted a man to teach her about sex. I am dead serious! She lived about a half hour away and invited me to her home (where she lived alone) the first time we met in person.
If you want to know how that went PM me for details or email me.

alrull@yahoo.com

P.S. Relationship was great and lasted over a year until I helped her find her true love and she married him.

More good luck in your search! We're one of those happy, long-term couple that met on Lit and are grateful for the connection every day...

Also, you don't want to be Gatsby! Romantic he may have been but he was also a total fraud, he doesn't really get the girl, and things don't end well for him. Come to think of it, *that* describes a familiar Lit arc and one best to avoid!

.................................................................................
Hi Guy and Doll,

Appreciate your comments. I would take you as my "Lucky Totem" sign,since you seem to be the rare couple who met at LIT and bonded well. This is beautiful. So how did that happen ? How did you two meet ? How long have you been together ? Do feel free to share your story, it sounds wonderful.

Thanks for the wisdom on Gatsby. I just wanted to put myself as honestly and clearly as possible,out there.....

This was a real ad posted here on Lit. I couldn't believe it at first because it was something that a guy would have a fantasy about.

#6 year old school teacher wrote that she wanted a man to teach her about sex. I am dead serious! She lived about a half hour away and invited me to her home (where she lived alone) the first time we met in person.
If you want to know how that went PM me for details or email me.

alrull@yahoo.com

P.S. Relationship was great and lasted over a year until I helped her find her true love and she married him.
...............................................................................................................

I am looking for genuine connections which simply goes beyond RP & Sex in the strictest sense. If something beautiful happens as a byproduct from the sweetness of attraction and romance,then it is a incredible add-on.

Thanks for sharing...

Any feedback/comments, Litsters? Ladies ?

Is it worth it, to pursue this humble "search for meaningful connections' ?

In a world where nothing is permanent, Is not it worth having this kind of a experience ? Or is it just a Dreamer's dream ?

Can life be like a romance novel?

Pawan

Last edited:
Is it worth it, to pursue this humble "search for meaningful connections' ?

If you're asking if it's worth it for you to continue the search, you have to answer that question for yourself. Have you had any results from your search so far that have made it fruitful, or at least worth continuing? Some on Lit have connected before and have established relationships, so it does happen. It's no guarantee it will happen to you, but it definitely won't happen if you don't try.

It can be, but it takes work. And things don't normally fall in place conveniently like a romance novel. Plus you may not want to confine your quest strictly to the personals.

If you're asking if it's worth it for you to continue the search, you have to answer that question for yourself. Have you had any results from your search so far that have made it fruitful, or at least worth continuing? Some on Lit have connected before and have established relationships, so it does happen. It's no guarantee it will happen to you, but it definitely won't happen if you don't try.

It can be, but it takes work. And things don't normally fall in place conveniently like a romance novel. Plus you may not want to confine your quest strictly to the personals.

........................................................................................
I appreciate your wisdom. I will follow your advice. Yes,I do believe that this pursuit has meaning but am also aware that mine is a unconventional search. I will put the work and be open. Thank you JS Lady.

I appreciate your wisdom. I will follow your advice. Yes, I do believe that this pursuit has meaning but am also aware that mine is a unconventional search. I will put the work and be open. Thank you JS Lady.

You're very welcome! Unconventional may work to your advantage, you never know. Just don't quit.

Any feedback/comments, Litsters? Ladies ?

Pawan

This is an interesting question that really centers around expectations that we have for our relationships. From my experience, I don't think life can be a "perpetual" romance novel, mostly because romance novels focus on a the beginning part of a relationship. Nobody starts a romance novel with a couple that's been married 10 years, has kids and a mortgage, and then both people lose their jobs because of a pandemic. So, in that situation .. under tremendous stress .. that's where you find out how good "romance" is in selecting a life partner.

Also, the things that you might find attractive in someone during the beginning part of the relationship may not be compatible with the long terms demands of sustaining a relationship when assaulted by "life's events". Or at least I don't think romance novels address the every day stress that life puts on relationships. They are a fantasy, and while you can live part time in a fantasy (like when you are on a vacation), but reality is very different than fantasy.

That's my two cents on the topic.

You're very welcome! Unconventional may work to your advantage, you never know. Just don't quit.

I hope so. I do love and admire your communications. I hope wonderful things happen in this journey of mine....

This is an interesting question that really centers around expectations that we have for our relationships. From my experience, I don't think life can be a "perpetual" romance novel, mostly because romance novels focus on a the beginning part of a relationship. Nobody starts a romance novel with a couple that's been married 10 years, has kids and a mortgage, and then both people lose their jobs because of a pandemic. So, in that situation .. under tremendous stress .. that's where you find out how good "romance" is in selecting a life partner.

Also, the things that you might find attractive in someone during the beginning part of the relationship may not be compatible with the long terms demands of sustaining a relationship when assaulted by "life's events". Or at least I don't think romance novels address the every day stress that life puts on relationships. They are a fantasy, and while you can live part time in a fantasy (like when you are on a vacation), but reality is very different than fantasy.

That's my two cents on the topic.

......................................................................................................

True words, NorthernVAM.

Real life events are far from fantasy,that is what I have learned too. Perhaps it is the relief of a unconditional listening ear or a compassionate partner that truly helps us through this difficult phases of life. We are all humans, with our imperfections. But the existence of these small moments of Fun,Joy, Desire, Romance and simple warmth is what makes living desirable. That is what gives us hope.

Fantasies sometimes bring us hope & joy.........

Dear Pawan, I believe I can truly understand your need for the connection you seek. And it seems to me, you will achieve it only, when a woman reads your ad, who needs what you seek with the same intensity as yours.

Your first connection some time ago happened out of a mutual need as well, so I posit. IMHO, a need for this sort of happiness is the only realistic driver for it to happen actually. And whether you will run into a mutual need once again, is a matter for fate to decide. There is not a thing you can do about it yourself. ONLY a perennial bumping of your ad maybe, so it remains on page one most of the time.

My best good-luck wishes to you on your quest.

Dear Pawan, I believe I can truly understand your need for the connection you seek. And it seems to me, you will achieve it only, when a woman reads your ad, who needs what you seek with the same intensity as yours.

Your first connection some time ago happened out of a mutual need as well, so I posit. IMHO, a need for this sort of happiness is the only realistic driver for it to happen actually. And whether you will run into a mutual need once again, is a matter for fate to decide. There is not a thing you can do about it yourself. ONLY a perennial bumping of your ad maybe, so it remains on page one most of the time.

My best good-luck wishes to you on your quest.

................................................................................................................

Dear LTMMC,

Thank you for your kind wishes. You are so correct on so many grounds. Appreciate your feedback.

P

Musings !!!

As I come back to LIT, for my daily check-ins to see if somebody has responded or if there has been interesting threads,I could engage with, I came upon Paulo Coelho's Alchemist.

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Isn't he beautiful ?

As I come back to LIT, for my daily check-ins to see if somebody has responded or if there has been interesting threads,I could engage with, I came upon Paulo Coelho's Alchemist.

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Isn't he beautiful ?

It's quite nice. So much so I may have to steal this :D

Back