An Unconventional personal Ad !

hey man, I may not be as eloquent or well read as you are, but I surely am looking for the same things. Perhaps my desires are not as poetic, perhaps they are more mundane. But I get you!

Get in touch so I hear your story...

hey man, I may not be as eloquent or well read as you are, but I surely am looking for the same things. Perhaps my desires are not as poetic, perhaps they are more mundane. But I get you!

Get in touch so I hear your story...

Thanks for the kind words..

Who else is looking?

Looking forward to connecting with the like minded......

I did find a very beautiful friendship here though.

Pawan

Hey Pawan :rose:

You know after quitting my somewhat infamous ‘stable’, I posted a very similar ad for a new connection on Lit but on another board in line with my kinks. It worked, I didn’t get swamped as usual, I only got 3 replies but 1 immediately resonated with me and we became a couple.

21 wonderful months later, we spend time in person together every chance we get, are head over heels in love and have made plans for a life changing future together. I wish you the same, we are also living proof it can happen on Lit.

Having said that, we still frequently shake our heads in disbelief that we actually met our perfect life partner in this crazy place! 🤪

Last edited:
Hey Pawan :rose:

You know after quitting my somewhat infamous ‘stable’, I posted a very similar ad for a new connection on Lit but on another board in line with my kinks. It worked, I didn’t get swamped as usual, I only got 3 replies but 1 immediately resonated with me and we became a couple.

21 wonderful months later, we spend time in person together every chance we get, are head over heels in love and have made plans for a life changing future together. I wish you the same, we are also living proof it can happen on Lit.

Having said that, we still frequently shake our heads in disbelief that we actually met our perfect life partner in this crazy place! 🤪

..................................................................................

WOW.This is so so cool.

I think when the time comes,the right one also appears.CONGRATULATIONS. And thank you for sharing. I have been feeling lonely and missing it all lately....so what you have shared,means a lot......

I do miss a lot of things....physically and emotionally.....and hope that your real life story also blesses my own too. Thanks so much for sharing...

Pawan

Merry Christmas, Belated!

And my heartiest greetings, for the New Year. It has been a lovely journey here.

In a way, my heart is full. It is beautiful to be loved and wanted. To feel desired.

With abated breath, I look forward to what the New Year brings...

What about you all?

Pawan

Good luck to you!

Merry Christmas, Belated!

And my heartiest greetings, for the New Year. It has been a lovely journey here.

In a way, my heart is full. It is beautiful to be loved and wanted. To feel desired.

With abated breath, I look forward to what the New Year brings...

What about you all?

Pawan

Pawan,
A merry Christmas season back to you, Pawan, and my best wishes to you for 2022. May the next year turn into one that brings your dreams closer to reality.

As I see it, you and I disagree on how helpful Lit may be for fulfilling your dreams. But every now and then, an exception happens. It has happened to me, and why should it not happen to you also? Fate or Lady Luck cannot be coerced into being kind to one. She either is kind to you or not.

So again my very best wishes for you in 2022!!!!!

It does happen

From my own experience I can confirm that those connections can and do happen. By putting the word out you are inviting in what you shared about... A great personal.

From my own experience I can confirm that those connections can and do happen. By putting the word out you are inviting in what you shared about... A great personal.

Thanks for your thoughts cutcrystal.

I hope I could find beautiful connections here....

A year back, I posed a question here whether "Genuine connections happen online". I was surprised by the positive feedback received.So many shared about their positive experiences.Connections which meant a world to them. Some went ahead and met in flesh & blood. They explored and fulfilled their desires.Some became long term friends. And some became inspirations and changed the life of others.

Some were quite emotional too,especially where real life commitments took them apart. However each of them treasured those experiences.That is what inspires me in my own humble search....

Even if, two people may not necessarily be with each other ,due to real life Commitments, is it possible to find genuine attraction and fulfillment in the World of Virtual dating ? Can that be a source of Strength and Love ?

Friendship, Togetherness,Sexual play, Emotional fulfillment and Genuine unconditional Love - Would that happen online ?

We all seek expression....something to inspire our un-lived lives,wishes and desires... We all have different selves, the ones we are to the outer world and parts which we keep deep inside,waiting to be opened when coaxed and held in the warmth of acceptance and non judgement.

Oh no....I am neither James Bond or the Great Gatsby but I would like to try being that quintessential Lover.

As time ticks away,I am not growing any younger. I value company..sweetness..friendship,romance, feeling needed and mattered...plus a speck of joy.

I once treasured and experienced an intimate Online relationship, with a woman who was 15 years older to me. The Best Thing, I have ever had in my life.Yes, I treasure Mature women, but most importantly it all depends on the connection ,two people spark in each other. For me, the aspects that I find attractive & beautiful e.g ingenuity, courage to be their own selves,caring and accepting of themselves are qualities which goes beyond age and color.

Sexual - Emotional - Physical and Spiritual, each of these related aspects is what makes us human.

So why not celebrate it ? Are there those who like to go beyond the confines of the surface roleplays and two minute releases - and explore with authenticity, warmth,Love & perhaps genuine caring !

If you are committed to your own self, then that is all I need.Just somebody with spontaneity, comfort and authenticity. Married or Single, Black or White,Brown or Rainbow hued, Local or International, as long as your heart values the magic of friendship,I would love to get to know you.

I also realize this is NOT a Dating site ! Spontaneous company with no Bells & Whistles is what I can offer.Hop in. Ramble away your mind.Share your challenges, fights, joys, sadness, worry's or nagging episodes.......and you
will always have a ear. Be you !

Enough of my rants:). Here are my personal details :

a. Age - 39 years old now, Single-Unmarried Male, Presently in Canada.
b. Features : Chocolate Dark Brown complexion, Athletic, Hairy Body, 5'9'' - Luscious Brown Lips,A smiling Countenance..
c. Profession : Digital Marketing Consultant,Work for Non-profits & Exploring my own Startup ideas.
d. Hobbies - Travel, Books, Nature trek, Stargazing in the night, Enjoying the Flight of birds & Clouds, Getting to know others..
e. Favorites : Works of Rumi, Spirituality, World Religions, The Matrix & The Lord of the Rings trilogy,Gemstones & Mythology

:rose:"The wound is the place where the Light enters you.Only from the heart can you touch the sky." - RUMI

If this calls out to you, do feel free to reach out. Even if you wish to just add your thoughts to this thread,please feel free.

******* UPDATE *******

Since placing this ad, I have connected with a couple of beautiful women here. Yes,connected over the internet though meeting in real,never happened. I even thought I fell in love with one. I AM TOUCHED by the beauty of people one can find here. These women,took their time to connect-explore and bare their souls. But eventually their real lives called for them. Though I may not have anybody I can call my muse now, I am so grateful for these interactions/experiences for it gives me hope...........

I continue my search for that woman.To be yearned and cared for & to give somebody that magical experience......

Sincerely,
Pawan

Pawan
Great post mate,really thoughtful. Good luck from 🇬🇧

I am still searching and wish that I could find a lovely woman I could open up to.....
Thanks for all those who shared their thoughts here.

Back