Lonely man for companion

DaddyJames

Experienced
I’ve posted more of these personals than I’d like to admit. And every time I seem to get a couple of replies that really intrigue me. And we converse for a bit and then undoubtedly something changes and I end up back where I started, feeling lonely.

Im a 45 year old married male who is unsatisfied in his real life when it comes to friendships, romance, and sex. I live a busy life, but have time to devote to someone whose willing to also devote some time to me.

I really want a woman who wants to be friends first, but lovers a very close second. I want someone I can chat with regularly, even if somewhat randomly. And I want someone who has no problems shifting the conversation back and forth from daily life stuff to sex and back.

I don’t really care about age or location. I just want someone fun and sexy that I can form a relationship with over time. If you are at all interested, please PM me. I hope to hear from you!

I’m 66, retired and single…mid Atlantic area too.. glad to see this is still going.

Back