šŸ¤”have you everšŸ¤”round 13 Redoody

No. Iā€™m on my game.
HYE banged anyone on the hood of your car in a parking garage downtown on a Friday night?
No, only in a college parking lot on a Thursday night at 2am.

HYE had sex with someone minutes after meeting them for the first timeā€¦. and ended up marrying them?

No, only in a college parking lot on a Thursday night at 2am.

HYE had sex with someone minutes after meeting them for the first timeā€¦. and ended up marrying them?
No but we did have sex on our first dateā€¦

HYE hiked naked?

Yes, my second wife liked to get me fully hard and aroused by talking dirty and touching my penis: on a dance floor, at the mall, in the car before arriving at a gathering, before we disembarked from planes....

She got off on me being slightly flustered and walking around with an obvious erection. I would just smile through it as we said our hellos or wallked through some public space.

HAVE YOU EVER watched
your significant other masturbate for your viewing pleasure?

Yes, my second wife liked to get me fully hard and aroused by talking dirty and touching my penis: on a dance floor, at the mall, in the car before arriving at a gathering, before we disembarked from planes....

She got off on me being slightly flustered and walking around with an obvious erection. I would just smile through it as we said our hellos or wallked through some public space.

HAVE YOU EVER watched
your significant other masturbate for your viewing pleasure?
I have not. Not that I wouldnā€™t.

HYE masturbated while driving?

Odd, Iā€™ve never received any audioā€¦singing or anything! šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

Indeed I have.

HYE been guided by a stranger on how to masturbate?
I have not.

HYE eaten cheetos flaming hot pretzels with blue cheese dressing?

Nope, I never did.

HYE unexpectedly been groped by someone and thought ā€¦cheeky, but actually, kinda like this?

Yes. A female friend, we flirt a lot, recently grabbed my ass cheeks. At first she was kneading them in a playful way but then she shifted to a few sensual moves at the end. It has been on my mind since.

HYE had a long-time flirtation turn into something more physical?

Yes. A female friend, we flirt a lot, recently grabbed my ass cheeks. At first she was kneading them in a playful way but then she shifted to a few sensual moves at the end. It has been on my mind since.

HYE had a long-time flirtation turn into something more physical?
Yessss several actually, including a couple of adorable Litsters.

HYE been unable to resist spanking an ass that was unexpectedly in front of you? It happened to me once at work. When I turned round, she was mortified saying OMG I donā€™t know why I did that!! šŸ¤£

Back