🤔have you ever🤔round 13 Redoody

BadAmy

Your Holiness
Seems the last one....

Was chalk full of thoughts.

Let's continue shall we?

Last post:
Hye wanted to start your own thread?

I edge quite often and have sometimes been interrupted or stopped for other reasons but never for not in the mood.

HYE had someone walk in on you while masturbating?

I edge quite often and have sometimes been interrupted or stopped for other reasons but never for not in the mood.

HYE had someone walk in on you while masturbating?
Actually not a once. I was pretty careful, even as a kid.

HYE walked in on someone having sex?

Nope, can't say I've ever had that problem.

HYE gotten ready to leave, everythings in the car ready go to and ya forget the car keys? This guy has.

Nope, can't say I've ever had that problem.

HYE gotten ready to leave, everythings in the car ready go to and ya forget the car keys? This guy has.
Oh yeah. Or grabbed the wrong fob and wondered why the car wouldn't start???? hmm hmmm.....

HYE put your lunch/coffee mug/whatever in the roof of your car as you loaded it and then driven off like that? (asking for a friend...LOL)

Nope, thank goodness.

HYE been having lunch across the table from someone and took their drink instead of your own to drink (not realizing it wasn't your-es) till you got the taste of something completely different?

Nope, thank goodness.

HYE been having lunch across the table from someone and took their drink instead of your own to drink (not realizing it wasn't your-es) till you got the taste of something completely different?
LMAO...I don't think I've done it, but I was at a kind of formal dinner sitting next to someone who I've known for a long time, and we are quite close, he's been a great mentor and I daresay friend, but he's *very* senior to me.
He grabbed my water and bread plate and the person next to me on the other side grabbed theirs.... so... what do you do? I would never want to embarrass him, ever.
(Luckily he figured it out and quietly passed me his water and bread plate).

HYE been in a room where you thought, "shit, I'm the stupidest one in the room, but damn they let me in!" :)nana:)?

Yes.
HYE been a creep?
I certainly hope not. I've tried not to be. I suspect that maybe once or twice, early on here at Lit I was. I learned though.
I try very much to be respectful of people.

HYE had to block someone on Lit?

I certainly hope not. I've tried not to be. I suspect that maybe once or twice, early on here at Lit I was. I learned though.
I try very much to be respectful of people.

HYE had to block someone on Lit?
Over the years I've placed 8 posters on ignore. No idea if they are currently active.

HYE taken an extended break from Lit?

A few actually.
Still hoping to go on vaca with my boo!

HYE attended a party where you were not invited?
Honestly, I don't think so. I would find that pretty awkward and I don't like awkward or being the outsider.
So...I'm just not the type to crash?

HYE had to deal with a party crasher?

Honestly, I don't think so. I would find that pretty awkward and I don't like awkward or being the outsider.
So...I'm just not the type to crash?

HYE had to deal with a party crasher?
Yes, a few times.

HYE flirted your way out of a ticket?

Yes, a few times.

HYE flirted your way out of a ticket?
Nope, only got one ticket and that guy looked angry at life that he gave tickets for a living

Have you ever been fully bottomless while on a work video call?

Nope, only got one ticket and that guy looked angry at life that he gave tickets for a living

Have you ever been fully bottomless while on a work video call?
Nope. Never been on a work video call.

HYE been sent out of town for work on very short notice..."I need you to fly out today!"

Nope. Never been on a work video call.

HYE been sent out of town for work on very short notice..."I need you to fly out today!"
I have not.

HYE had a long planned work trip cancelled because the weather was bad and it was supposed to be a quick "there and back" and not getting there that day pretty much killed it?

Back